Commit to get fit and lean for Mon Jun 02nd 2008

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am getting us started! Today I will do Chest and Biceps!
I will be back after my workout

Have a great workout and day!
Belinda

Good Morning!

How is everyone? Yesterdays workout ended up being longer then planned. I did B&G, PUB and Imax 3 (8 intervals). Im not very sore yet but I think its comming! LOL
Today is just a run on the TM and I am going to do that shortly. I am up early to get it done before work.
Im assuming my boss will have a chat with me when he comes in today. I also heard that the other guy is hard to work for so I think I am happy with my descision. Of course, Im not going to let my boss know that I heard this stuff or that I have my mind made up!}(

Belinda** Enjoy your workout!

Ameila** Good job with the weightloss this week! Have you been sticking to your calorie range?

Cookie** I love BM2 as well, one of my favs! I started doing it like every week and was getting tired of it. I put it in the other day,for the first time in a little while and had a blast! I love everything about it!

Oh, I also took today as my offical weigh in day. Last Mon morning I was 126.4, today I am 123 lbs. I am happy with that. I should be! I was a little lower on Sat but I may be retaining water from my weight workout.

I will BBL to report my workout. I am aiming for 5-6 miles.

Lori:)

Good Morning girls:)

No time for personals right now....just popping in to report my workout. A 30-45 min doggie walk then thats it! My calories will be low today to,around 13-1,400. On the days i don't do alot of workouts,my calories will be lower(something new im trying)

Ive got my new baby niece coming over around lunch time so i need to clean up a bit! I will have her All TO MYSELF for two whole days:7(thankgoodness she is sleeping pretty good @ night;-))

ok,bbl

Wow! What a quiet day! Where is everyone?

My day is going good so far. I did 6 miles on the TM today and PH abs.
The chat with my boss isn't over. He is willing to match the offer I was given and maybe exceed it! Can you imagine that? He is just talking to all of the girls individually to see what everyone wants. Im hoping that by the end of the day I will be able to call my neighbour and decline...if not I will have to do it tomorrow!

Ameila** Enjoy your day with your neice! I think we decided not to have anymore kids. I think 2 is plenty! LOL

BBL!
Lori:)

Lori-Great job on your run and abb work! yes,two kids is enough for me too! Great news about your job!

I walked the doggie for 45mins and then came home and did some house work!

Everybody have a wonderful day:)

I'm here, just laying low because I'm super tired from the weekend, as well as a full week of sleeping really horribly! TTOM arrived (SURPRISE!) Friday, so I am hoping that I can sleep better now!

No workout today, but yesterday, I was able to slog through BootCamp (with LOTS of modifications!).

Have a great evening, I have to run DH to the pharmacy and then scrounge for dinner.

Amy, I’m with you on the not sleeping routine! I hate it. Three nights now I fall asleep for a couple of hours and then wake up. Yesterday I managed to fall back to sleep for about an hour before the phone rang, but today I’ve been up since 2:30. The same thing happened on Saturday! Here’s to hoping we both have a great relaxing sleep tonight. Did you do the original Bootcamp? I dread that one! Must be those mountain climbers and the pushups.

Since I’m overtired I decided to rest today. Yesterday I got in KPC, 4DS KB, and the leg conditioning drills from KM. Guess you can tell I just love KB!

Lori, for a second I thought you were going to list every DVD Cathe has put out! How long did that take you? No wonder you’re stopping at two kids; you don’t give yourself enough time for the other exercise…. Only kidding.

Amelia, enjoy your niece! It must be wonderful to live nearby and play such a vital role in her young life. She’s a lucky girl.

Belinda, hope you had a good workout! I was supposed to do Chest & Bis today also but took a rest day instead. It ended up being a long day with an evening meeting so I needed to conserve energy.

Cheryl, are you traveling today?

Oh, what do you ladies think of Cardio Fusion and HCE? Those are two workouts I don’t have and am considering splurging. Would appreciate your opinions. Thanks in adance.

Tomorrow is a run with friends in the morning.

Sleep well all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.