Commit to get fit and lean for May 8, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

No sure if I get my walk in today? It looks like it's gonna rain:mad: We have one day sunhine the other day it rains:rolleyes: what's up with that?

I also will do yoga or pilates today!

Hi to everyone that follows! BBL!

Morning....TGIF:D

Anybody have any special plans this mothers day weekend? DH and i are going out to eat tommorrow evening,the kids will be spending the night with my mom so we can have some time to ourselves:) I plan on getting her a real pretty wind chime and a flower basket!

Belinda-What yoga or pilates workout are you doing? I wish Cathe would come up with one....

today will be a cardio and some abb work.

bbl

Good Morning!

I have another full day today:confused: Im starting to think that I am doing this to myself! LOL I need to go for a run soon, playdate this afternoon, haircut to do, tanning apt (sometime) and lobster boil tonight:) I am hoping to get to the party around 7 ish....I want to get there early!!!!

The "friend" is not my running partner. I use to run with this girl a few yrs ago who is almost 10 yrs older then me. When we use to run before I had DS she use to push me. It was good b/c sometimes you need to be pushed, but she would push me even if my knee was falling off:confused: Now she is the one who weasles her way out of our run or she doesn't want to run as far as she use to last yr....its funny....but you would have to know the girl to know why I think its funny. I think we have both come to the realization that we don't have to run for hours to stay slim.

And as far as my "friend" goes, I went to DH's store yesterday. I went there to kind of make eye contact with her and small chit chat b/c I didn't want tonight to be ackward. When I got there, she was in the other door way saying goodbye to someone and I came through the other door. When she saw me she took off like a bolt of lightening! It was crazy! I have never seen her move so fast before! I thought it was awful! I don't know why she is mad at me cause I didn't even do anything. Not that I care...anyway, tonight should be interesting!

Belinda** Sounds like you are having the same weather as us. We didn't get out yesterday cause it was cold and misty rain. It appears to be the same out there today but I am hoping to go soon before it really rains.

Ameila** I think the only plans we have for mothers day is lobsters with my inlaws. Its never just us and DH for special days...it as to be everyone!

I will bbl!

Lori:)

Hi girls,

Thanks goodness the weather changed, I took the dogs for a very long walk (over 1 hour), they are tired. LOL! I am down 2 lb. I am doing something right, lol! I bought a pair of nike Capri pans in 2007, I wanted them for the RT. I think the entire Catheland bought them in 2007. I couldn’t fit in them, I couldn’t get them up my big behind. I pulled them out yesterday ( I forgot I had them,LOL!), they are very loose! I never thought I would fit in them, glad I pulled them out yesterday. They are very cute pants!

Amelia, today DH wants to take me to the Greek restaurant. Tomorrow we are having a party next door. Not sure what DH wants to do Sunday? Maybe we will go for a very long walk with the dogs? Enjoy your cardio and ab workout. I haven’t decided on the workout yet?

Lori** sounds like you have a fun filled and busy day today!

BBL!

Good morning girls,

Today I have a demo at Whole Foods for boxed water. I am going to run on TM before I go with CC. We are taking my Mom out tonight with my brother for Mother's Day (she is going with her sister to the movies on Sunday). On Sunday I will spend the day with my inlaws.

Belinda - A lot of rain here too, but everything is so green:). The sun was out yesterday and this morning. Way to go with the weight loss!!! I think I will have a reality check when I start pulling out my summer clothes:)

Amelia - Enjoy your alone time with hubby this weekend.

Lori - Maybe the "friend" feels guilty. Just be careful tonight sometimes drinking could bring out bad feelings. I say go out and have a good time and don't let her get in your way of having fun:)

Trish - I hope your shoulder feels better, 10lbs does seem like a lot to start out with.

Cookie - I hope you have a relaxing weekend.

Have a nice day everyone!!!!

Last edited:
Hi girls,

I ended up doing "The New Method 20/20 Integrated yoga" with Marjon Conteau.It was mix of Yoga and Pilates, you get a nice stretch from the Yoga movements and then she focuses on Pilates movements, first with a Towel and then without a towel during a very tough Pilates ab workout. Glad it's over! It was my first time doing this workout, bought it a long time ago:eek: Didn't remember I had it:eek::D

Debbie, have fun this afternoon!

Off to the showe! DH and I will go out toningt! BBL!

Workout done...did a HIIT on the treadmill then some abb work!

Debbie-enjoy your night with your mother and brother!

Belinda-Great workout!!! I forgot to send you some congrats on your weightloss...awesome !!!

I peeked at the scale too,it said i was down 1.2lbs .....:rolleyes:, but i can tell that im doing something right because my jeans are just a bit looser. I think its just the fact that im logging everything and I have more control of my cravings(aka no binging) AND im watching my macro's.

Hey to Trish,Lori and Cookie!

Last edited:
Hey Girls!

Happy to report a half decent workout when it didn't look like it was going to happen at all!:confused: My running partner and I had planned to go out in the a.m but by the time she got her it was raining. We postponed it till it stopped raining but it was cold and windy out! We did about an hour, I guess. I also did PH and ME UB work in the a.m.

Belinda** Woo Hoo on those pants fitting! I think thats why I don't like getting rid of any of my clothes? Its my gauge I guess. But I still have jeans in my closet that are about 5-6 yrs old and I don't wear them. I think its time to get rid of them!

Deb** I totally agree with you about the drinking thing. I will keep my distance from her the best I can. Im sure she will be civil but Im telling you...she can be mean! LOL Hope you enjoy your night with your mom!

Ameila** Good job with the workout! Nice job on the scale as well!

I will bb tomorrow sometime. Hopefully I wont be hungover! I need a drink after the crazy week I have had though!

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.