COMMIT TO GET FIT AND LEAN FOR MAY 7, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I am glad today is Friday:D What are your plans for this weekend?

I will do cardio today, haven't decited what yet:D I also have to work my abs, never got them in the other day. Today I will do my abs first, this way I will not skip them again;)

Enjoy your workout and day, everyone!

Good Morning Ladies

I can't believe I'm functioning at 4:20 a.m.....*sigh*. I'm supposed to be to work by 6....it might turn into 6:15 or shortly thereafter...lol When it's this hour of the morning, does it really matter what time I get to work? lol So obviously no workout today, or I would have gotten up at 3ish! :eek: It's gonna be too long of a weekend for that.....

Belinda- Have a great workout today! I'm sorry it will take so long for your ears...:( What a pain in the a#$...

Amelia- Which yoga did you do? I'm glad you got all your workouts in. ;) Yeah my 2nd choice is Darius for TBL. 3rd choice Sunshine on one condition, she quits crying! I think she's beautiful, here make-over was stunning I thought.

Deb- How did your BBQ turn out?? We're the same way grilling at my parents....I think that's why they had us....we do the running in and out!!!

So this weekend..... double shift today...dinner tonight with Cookie and Helene...and a double tomorrow. On Sunday we're taking Mom to our sister restaurant for Brunch. :) I hope I make it that far...:confused: I woke up with a sore throat and stuffy nose this morning. :( I hope it goes away! Have a great day ladies!

Good Morning,

Im early too, just couldn't sleep last night:( My mind just wouldn't shut off, im out of my sleeping herb that helps me so ive got to pick some up today.

Not sure what todays workout will be,may take a rest day. I've got a lot of errands to run. If i do decide to get a workout in it will be this afternoon.

Belinda-Were hosting a cook-out on sunday but besides that,no plans. Enjoy your cardio

Iris-I thought Sunshine's makeover was gorgeous, the straighter hair style really looks stunning on her! I hope you don't have strep throat, its been going around here, hopefully you will feel better soon. You guys have a good time tonight!

Hello to everyone, have a great day:)

Good Morning!

Chatty bunch this morning!:p DS woke me up at 7:30 but I did go to bed early enough that I am o.k with this.

I am meeting a friend for coffee at Mcds this morning. We aren't meeting until 10'ish b/c she wanted to get on her TM first so I may do the same now that I am up early enough. I could get a smaller run in and maybe some weights. I have my long run planned tomorrow so I need to reserve some energy for that.

I had a very weird day yesterday. My boss asked me something that really bothered me. He was looking for a certain invoice and when he found it he started asking me questions about it and i said "I didn't do that one" b/c I didn't. I wasn't being a snitch b/c it was done wrong, I just knew that he was going to have more questions re it that I couldn't answer. So he says am I detecting something between you and your co-worker. There are only 2 of us girls now. I said "no, why?" And he goes on to say that he detects that there is something going on. I asked him if he were picking it up on her end and he said "no, its on your end" This kind of stuff really bothers me b/c for one, it isn't true and I don't like people to think that when stuff isn't true. Apparently I have been saying "I didn't do that, or that was her" to many times!:mad::mad: And that's exactly the kind of person I try not to be. But there are certain situations where you have to say it. Anyway....it was like he didn't even hear me. I told him we were fine...yada, yada....then he goes on to say "if there is something going on outside of work, then you have to keep that outside of work" (we hang out with the same people) and I told him there was nothing going on outside of work. Then he brought up the fact that she made more money then I do and I can't hold that against her either.....I thought I was going to cry b/c he wasn't LISTENING to me! And re the wages, he said what he always says...."the new owners know that she makes more then you and don't worry they will straighten it out" I felt like saying, "yes....I am sure that is right on the top of their list!" They aren't going to fix it until it needs to be fixed. So now I don't even feel like bringing it up again! Ugh! I don't know if he ever believed me first or last. It was like I wasn't even speaking. I talked to my coworker about it and she told me that she would let me know if he says anything today.

Belinda** I try to get my abs work in first as well cause I have a habit of pushing it off if I don't. Its a great habit to start. And from the above paragraph you will probably gather that I am happy the weekend is here as well!

Iris** You really have to start your day that early? Holy smokes! You sound like you have a busy weekend. I am suppose to go out with a bunch of girls tonight but I don't know if I can do it b/c I have to go out again tomorrow night. Plus DD is going away tomorrow and I need to help her get her stuff together. I may make an appearance...we shall see.

Ameila** Hopefully you will get a nap in today! If not I am sure you will sleep good tonight!

I am going to read yesterdays thread...then I shall return!

Lori:)

morning
Belinda, sounds like alovely birthday Speaking of lovely, we're having warmer weather than I remember this early in the spring here in the NE. Heard from my dh's family that Germany was cold. I think of you while I'm wearing sandals! JK Congrats on finishing sts.
Amelia, bet the old place did affect your allergies. Glad yours are better now. I've woken up to a head that needs Liquid Plumber. My eyes look like slits, face is puffy, and a voice like Kathleen Turner.
Lori, listen to Iris - shoot the boss. Those tapping noises drive me crazy also. I have to check out the dress yet. DD's prom is in 2 wks and I'm not crazy about one of the two dresses she's thinking of wearing - the other one she's not as crazy about, but they are both hanging in the closet. Perhaps we can agree on one on the site (she's not a long prom dress person).
Deb, I always call the running around getting things with dinner, dinner aerobics Hardly ever seem to have everything ready in advance. So do you like bb? What's different about it than some other workouts?
Trish, take Iris's advice to Lori and apply it to the mgr of the gym. Only kidding That kind of deception is wrong. Another busy weekend on tap?
Iris, you sound unsure of the new job offer, so perhaps you should go with your gut and hold out for something different.
Helene, how's the Achille's? Have you recoeved from the cold? Not sure I'm going to be making it this evening, and I'm really bummed, but I feel terrible. It must have taken me over half an hour just to type this post - I'm so foggy. But I had one of the best seared tunas at Barcelona and I've been looking forward to seeing you and Iris again. Had to reschedule dr's to late this afternoon, so if I'm cleared up, I'll see you there.
Cookie

I am done with Core Max with the stability ball :p + Hiit 40/20 plus Kick Max (the Bootcamp Challenge Only...15 min)…total time about 47 minutes!

off get some dinner, I will be back!

Good afternoon,

When I got to the gym there was a different Zumba instructor so I decided to run on the TM w/CC4. I'm glad I did because people were leaving the class and complaining afterwards. I think this instructor is the Cathe of Zumba:) I hope to get BBL High & Tight in this afternoon.

Belinda - So sorry the weather is cold in Germany:( Are your ears causing you pain?

Iris - Boy is your day long . . . I'm still dreaming at 4:30AM. I didn't realize you start work so early. Good luck with the 2 doubles this weekend and enjoy the time inbetween.

Amelia - Have fun at your BBQ this weekend. Does this home have a lake in your backyard?

Lori - Sounds like your boss is the one with the issues. Just lay low until he gets over it. I keep seeing all the new commercials for Mcds new coffee's and so much cheaper then Starbucks but haven't tried yet . . . enjoy:)

Cookie - I'm just starting a 4 week rotation w/BBL. I like it but it uses more bodyweight so not sure how effective it will be. I hope you feel better. Have fun at your dinner tonight:)

Helene - Have fun tonight:)

Trish - Any plans for Mother's Day?

Have a great day:)

Hey girls, decided to workout after all. did LM step only then MM upper body. Totaling 85mins and 460 burned. I may start doing some of my workouts at night since that seems to be the hardest time of the day of my diet.

Hello to everyone...i will catch up with everybody tomorrow morning:)

Good evening girls,

Amelia, that sounds like a nice wo combo, nice job:D I think it's a great idea, working out at night.

Debbie, sorry about the class. Good job on CCV4 today. How do you like BBL so far? The pain in my ears isn't that bad, just ichy:confused:

Iris, wow on your long day. Hope you get a break soon. Hope you are not getting sick on top.

Lori, sorry about your boss, aww! LOL, shoot the boss:eek::p Hope your ran helped with the stress.

Trish, how do you like FF's rotation?

Helene, how are you doing? Sending you lots of healing vibes!

Good night, everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.