COMMIT TO GET FIT AND LEAN FOR MAY 5, 2010

Good Morning!:)

I set my alarm to get up @ 6:15 and I rolled back over until 6:40!:confused: I guess I won't get everything done that I wanted to get done.

Yesterdays workout had to be cut short b/c a friend of mine (who is moving) called and asked if I could watch her little girl, while her and her DH went to the lawyers to signs papers. I managed to get a 5 mile run in and abs but I really wanted to do weights yesterday. There just wasn't enough time!:( So I thought I would do them this morning but now I have over slept. I will figure it out. Even if its only 2-3 body parts.

Belinda** Glad to hear you had a good b-day. I had cake yesterday in your honor:D

Ameila* Did you decide to take a rest day or did you workout?

Iris** So no DG?? Hmmmm....def playing mind games with you .Congrats on getting the new job! Maybe with the better clientele tips will be higher??

Cookie** Sorry to hear your mom is sick again!:( Must be hard to watch! Both of my parents come from pretty good families so I am hoping they will live a long life. My grandfather died when he was 99 and my grandmother 89 on my moms side. My fathers parents died younger but both were things that could have been prevented. My father already has brother they died when he was in his 50's b/c he didn't take care of himself.

Helene** Eating and not working out....???? Tut-Tut!:eek::eek: I am sure you will get back on track! Just a matter of wrapping your head around it!

Trish** I hate it when I lose my post as well! Hope you had a good night sleep!

Deb** My thighs usually have DOMS in them after I run but I like hamstring DOMS as well! I will take whatever. I don't understand people who are cranky all the time! Life is to short to be moody!

O.k....I will bbl to report my workout. The new owners are suppose to come today but that may have changed since I worked last.

Lori:)

Hey girls, quick check in here. Today workout was 78minutes of BM2! I did all the step combos, one complete circuit, all the leg conditioning drills then all upper body...it was a good, sweaty workout. Burned 500 cals total.

I don't think i reported Yesterday's workout decided to cut grass for 50minutes.:p

I got a call back today from the medical receptionist position that i interviewed for :eek: , they wanted some professional + personal references plus they scheduled another meeting/interview for the 14th(next Friday) so that is some VERY EXCITING news for me!!!

ok, just popping in for now.

Awesome job on your workouts...i will bb tomorrow!:)

Hi girls,

I took a spin class today and after went to work. At one of the Macy's I was at they were having a big visit from headquarter's. They walk around and look at how all merchandise is set-up. I felt so awkward:eek: They were looking at me while I was taking my after pictures. The district manager came up to me afterwards and made small talk.

Belinda - I'm glad you had a good time on your birthday:) I heard they are having problems with that volcano ash again:confused: You may never be able to leave Germany again;)

Lori - I was laughing when I read your post so how many body parts do you want to work in one day:p You may have new, new owners?

Amelia - Great new about the job . . . Good Luck on Friday:) Awesome workout today.

Iris - Maybe Lori's right there could be bigger tips coming your way:) and where are you today?

Cookie - We must have posted at the same time last night. Sorry to hear your Mom's not feeling well. Wow on you sister losing 30lbs:)

Helene - How far do you parents live?

Trish - I hate when I lose a post it happens to me more when I'm on the laptop:(

DH wants me to go to our nephew's baseball game tonight . . . not sure what to do:confused:

Have a good night:)

Good Evening Ladies

I slept in today...til almost 8! I've managed to work out every other day this rest week, so I'll get back to it tomorrow morning.

SO...what we're all waiting to hear....*sigh* I got to work this morning at 10:30 (we open at 11)...and I was telling Annie (the waitress) about what happened with DG (she's the only one I talk to about it besides you girls). So we sit down to have lunch just before we opened. At 11:05 here comes DG.... he says " you weren't home last night?" I said bullsh*t I wasn't, I was home watching TBL just like I said. He says aren't you apartment 85? I said no, 89! And he can't even make that up, because that apartment is layed out and faced the same way mine is. He also said he was worried about the 2 people at the end watching him...he didn't want to get accused of trying to break and enter...lol He can't make that up either, because the 2 on the end are always outside. I tell him I'm relieved....he didn't like that. He said if he had my number he could have called me...again I say "well who's fault is that? You obviuosly didnt' care enough to keep my number and you obviously didn't care enough to remember my apartment number, so forget it!" He didnt like that either. But of course he asked to reschedule (what?) Then I said "I'm going to back to enjoy and finish my lunch...goodbye" So I walk away and he leaves. Towards the end of the day he comes back, walks by the bar to watch a race, walks back by the bar, he catches my eye and just stares at me walking by....and leaves again. WTH. :mad: I'll be back with personals in a bit! Gonna finish this dinner! And I need to calm down again, I'm pissed all over again....LOL

Evening

Belinda: Sounds like you had a great Bday. That's awesome.

Lori: You and all your friends :eek: And thanks for the Tut-tut on the eating. Iris gave me sympathy and you get me back into line. It's like having both Jillian and Bob watching my back :p

Amelia: Great news that you got a call back. Awesome job on BM2 also. That's one of my favorites with the scrambled eggs premix. But it is long.

Iris: So how is the decision making going? Never saw DG I take it even after you checked in? If you need anybody else to talk it out with, feel free to give me a ring. I tried to look up Yanni's but I couldn't find it. We need a restaurant fast. Or we could do Barcelona's as well.

Deb: They live far actually, in France. So I won't see them again until late Fall when they come back to spend the winter in Florida. It's good, I get to see them often now.

Cookie: So sorry your mom is sick. Good luck with your Dr. appointment tomorrow. Do you think you can join Iris and I on Friday?

Trish: Sorry you lost your post. Good decision on going to bed though! ;)

So it turns out I now have some kind of a flu. And I guess it's going around because my neighbor said she had the same thing. Stomach cramps and post nasal drips and aches and pains. She's still fighting it she says. So I didn't work out today, but I didn't eat either, so it balances out :confused: See you all in the morning!

Iris: Just read your post. ROFLMAO! You two are two funny. You sure you are trying to get rid of him or is the devil pulling some strings there ;)

Ok back......with a glass of wine. :eek:

Helene- We must have posted at the same time?? Are you sure you're up to going this Friday? Dang you sound sick!! If you are up to it, then Barcelona's sounds fine to me! I'm doing ok with this DG thing, it's just frustrating, because there are parts of him I really like and other parts I really DON'T. He's just so high maintenance! I've seen and heard of other women giving into him so easily.....so he's in for and has witnessed a rude awakening with me!

Cookie- I am so sorry about your Mom!! :(:(:( (((Hugs)))) Keep us posted. One of the perks of leaving OTB is not seeing certain people anymore (i.e. DG)

Belinda- do you usually feel DOMS with GS Legs?? I always do, it never fails! I'm glad you had a good day yesterday!

Amelia- yayyy!! I'm so happy for you that you got a call back! To me, that is the natural way of things. NOT being made an offer right then and there, made them seem to desperate! And I dont want to get the short end of the stick on shifts.....
Nice workout today!

Lori- Still considering this job.....kind of. It's more of a lateral move, money wise. I just think I'm gonna hold out for something even better if I'm gonna stay in this business. I'd rather keep the same schedule and keep on doing the things I've been doing..... Did you get some upper body in today?

Deb- Why do you feel so awkward when they're around?? I can't stand bosses that make you feel like that.

Ok ladies...off to read this new textbook for a little while....I'll be back in the a.m.

Helene- I just read YOUR post....I'm glad you think this is so hysterical!!! :confused::p Don't let me talk about it Friday........shove a martini in my hand if I start. Seriously.

Evening girls,

I'm here, checking in late again. Couldn't find the time to check in at work today. I did D20 Legs this morning. My knee gave me some trouble during the last tri-set so I ended up modifying a little. I don't know if I will have any DOMs:confused:. So, I think I mentioned last week that my gym added a bunch of new classes starting this week. I decided to try a "Core Cross Training" class during lunch at the gym. When I got there the teacher said it was the same step/weight class and that they changed the name because the regular class was 60 mins and the "new" class was only 45 mins. WTH!!! I was so pissed! With my raggedy knees there was no way I could stay for that class:rolleyes:. So, I got dressed and left. What a waste of time!

Belinda - Where did you run off to today? Nice job on GS Legs! Are you still doing the STS/GS rotation?

Lori - How'd things go with the new owners? Did they show? I'm striving to get in the bed by 10 tonight. Let's see if I can do it.

Amelia - YAY!! Congrats on the call back and 2nd interview!! Nice job on Drill Max!

Iris - How funny about DG going to the wrong apartment! What book are you reading now?

Helene - Sorry to hear you're not feeling too well. How is your back doing? You see your parents more often than I do and mine are only in TX!

Deb - Another beautiful day!! Nice job on your spin class.

Cookie - I work on W. 55th street. I try to avoid Times Square all together. Sorry to hear your mom is not feeling well again. I hope you have good news on Friday. Congrats to your sister on her weight loss! What an achievement! Is she doing weight watchers?

Ok ladies, I have 4 mins until lights out. Toodles.

Good evening,

Cookie, I will keep your mom in my payers! Good luck with your Dr. appointment tomorrow. How are you holding up?

Lori, LOL you had cake in my honor:p:p glad somebody is sharing the cal with me:D:p:eek: What did you end up doing?

Trish, nice job on D22, sorry about the step class:confused: I am still doing STS/GS rotation, I am in my last week. What are you doing?

Amelia, congrats on the call back;) Nice job on BM2 today, that's a tough one!

Debbie, awesome job on the spin class!

Iris, LOL DG went to the wrong appartment:eek: Hope you enjoyed that wine, had some on Tuesday.:eek: I get a nice burn with GS legs, that's it! I get more doms from STS:rolleyes:

Helene, (((HUGS))) sorry you are not feeling well! Take care of yourself!

Good night, everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.