Commit to get fit and lean for May 5, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Thanks for all the b-day wishes! I had a relaxing and fun day yesterday, despite my headache and nose bleed :mad: after doing chest and shoulder work with the tubing. I don’t get it anymore? I had surgery 2 weeks ago and I am still bleeding? I called the clinic today; I was told it’s normal to have swelling/headaches and bleedings. It can take up to 4 to 6 weeks to heal. What am I suppose to do for the next let say for the next “” 6 weeks””? And my nose is still stuffed, I feel like I have a long lasting cold. My nose problem just keeps hanging around!

Today I WILL do biceps and triceps with the tubing. If it doesn’t rain I will take the dogs for a walk.

BBL!

Have a great workout and day!

Morning

I decided on taking a rest day yesterday. I did some house chores instead. Today is some type of cardio and a 4DS weight work...haven't decided on what exactly. Im going through the 'I can't be bothereds' just don't feel like doing anything right now,and i don't want anyone bothering me.:rolleyes::confused: Maybe its post-menstrual....LOL:rolleyes:

Yesterday i decided to lower my cals (no workout...figured i needed to) well,that was a huge mistake:( i was starving most of the day. I was able to control my hunger for the most part(thank goodness i didn't buy any junk food this week) but i didn't stick to orginal cals i was hoping for, darnit! :(

Belinda-What did your DH cook for you yesterday? I love hearing about food even if i can't always eat it:eek:;):) Great job with your tubing workout...sometimes i think i feel the burn more with the tubing than i do with weights.lol

Debbie-Im so sorry to hear about your gym:( that really stinks. Is there another gym that you have your eye on?

Hey to Lori,Trish and Cookie!:)

Good Morning Ladies:)

I didn't get to check in yesterday cause my internet wasn't working:confused: Its back now though...not sure what was up with that.

Saturday night I had a couple of drinks, went to work Sun and left again at 1, then back again @ 10:30 until 3:30 in the morning:rolleyes: So I didn't get a workout in Sunday. And boy..was I ever in the mood to eat on Sunday! I don't know what was wrong with me but if it wasn't nailed down, I ate it;) I get like that ever once in a while and its not like I have been real good lately or anything! haha!

Last night I went for a run with my running partner and we are heading out again now. At 2 I am taking DS swimming so my day (once again) is pretty full. I am looking forward to Fri night. Its one of our friends b-days and he has a lobster boil ever yr. I am looking forward to it!

Belinda** Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a good day. Did you have any cake!?:p I bet it will take a while for your nose to heal. Take it easy!

Ameila** I don't even think I was hungry on Sunday, just wanted to eat. Oh and i have been in those moods tons of times. Not wanting people around is a weekly affair for me. Actually, I think I was like that on Sunday as well (at work) cause the guy I was working with was being a royal pain in my tush!

I may be back later! Probably after DS goes to bed tonight!!!

Lori:)

Hi girls,

I'm going to do the kickboxing/MMA class today. I may also do the flex ball class the follows. I need to make the most of the gym before if closes:D This week is an active rest week from STS and I notice I'm not as hungry:confused: There are a lot of gyms in my area, I guess I don't like change. I will try out a few during the summer and make a decision.

Belinda - I'm sure right about now you wished you didn't have a nose:D I always find tubing to be a good workout.

Amelia - I get that way too when I don't feel like doing anything . . . must be hormones:)

Trish - I use rotisserie seasoning and bake the turkey london broil for about 30 - 40 minutes. It comes out good. My family prefers it on italian bread.

Cookie - You must be tired from all your workouts and house work yesterday!!

Lori - I hope all is ok??

BBL, have a great day everyone.

im so glad my workout is over...ughhhhh. Its like I had no motivation today(or yesterday for that matter:eek:)

I decided on 4DS shoulders,chest and triceps then i did 40mins on the treadmill. I feel better now that im all sweaty;):)

ok...time to get some house work done! I tried to post this earlier but the cathe site wouldn't come up...?

Hey to everybody!:) I will BBL

Hi grls,

I did biceps and triceps with the tubing today and I took the dogs for an hour walk!

Amelia** Darieus cooked tortellini for dinner (most German restaurants are closed on Monday’s) He will take me out to a nice Greek restaurant this weekend.

Lori** besides my nose bleed, I did had a nice b-day! LOL! Of course, I had cake on my b-day, I had some today too! LOL!

Debbie** by now, I wouldn’t mind if they took off my nose while I had surgery! LOL! I am getting frustrated! DH bought me 2 more barbells (one is a EZ curl bar, the other is for tricpes barbells), my DH and son bought me more Cathe toys and I can’t touch any. WTH! I want to work out so bad

BTW! Great workouts everyone!

Hi girls,

Getting ready for bed soon:)

Belinda - At least you have new toys to look forward to when you are all better:D

Lori - You really did have to work this weekend. I didn't think you meant the whole weekend :D

Amelia - I hope your blahs are gone tomorrow. I'm feeling some now, and hope I wake up without them.

Last edited:
Hi ladies,

Just a quick check in before heading off to bed. Just finished my wo:) I did CC8 on the elliptical for about 60 mins, burning 494 calories and going for 7.3 miles. Tomorrow will be a rest day followed by some lower body workout. Probably pilates or some premix. I have PT for my shoulder tomorrow. Fingers crossed that we'll start weight work!

Belinda - I hope that nose of yours is healed soon. It is so hard waiting for things to heal before getting back to your normal life!

Amelia - I've been feeling like that for the past couple of months. When you figure a way to get rid of it, lemme know! Glad you worked through it and got a good wo in.

Deb - Umm...I'm gonna have to give that turkey london broil a try! We don't eat beef or port and I could use a new way to make turkey. Hope your wo was fun today. I'm right behind you headed to bed.

Lori - I was wondering where you were hiding! Glad your internet issues are worked out. 6YODD is starting swimming lessons on Saturday. I'm determined for her to learn how to swim. She has a slight fear of water and I'm scared it will get worse if we don't nip it in the butt soon. How does Rylan take to the water?

Cookie - Hope you had a good day today!

Will try to check in tomorrow.

G'night girls!

Hey SleepyHeads!
Belinda, glad you had a nice birthday, but wish you were completely recovered. it must be hard to be a patient patient.
Amelia, think we all have the "can't be bothereds" from time to time. Sometimes it is just too hard to be the one that others rely upon so much. Was it better after your wo?
Lori, we missed you. Glad the internet is back and working. Don't you hate when it isn't?
Deb, did you do both classes? You're lucky to have such a choice of gyms in your area. There are a lot near my work but not near where I live. That's my excuse for more dvds. The turkey london broils sounds delicious.
Trish, that was some calorie burn! Nice job. I used to do swimming lessons with my kids when they were young. Great investment, and it was wonderful when they were old enough that I didn't have to go in the water.
Did 4ds LIS this morning. Don't know why but felt hungry all day long. Had a dinner meeting and even ate dessert! I haven't done that in quite a while. Luckily the rest of the meal wasn't that tempting.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.