Commit to get fit and lean for May 3, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

Lori and Debbie thanks! :D I promise I will take it easy! My nose is still stuffed, I do want to get better!

Amelia, Happy anniversary! Congrats on your weight loss!

Debbie, and Lori have fun with your workout today!

Yesterday DH and I took the dogs for a walk. Today we will take another long walk.

Hi to everyone that follows!

Have a great Sunday!

Good Morning!

I hope the rain stays away...we have 30% chance of some today. Today is CC V 5 along with some abb work. I really enjoyed my peace of mind yesterday(didn't count cals,had one cheat meal) it was nice to not have to worry about everything that goes in my mouth.

Today is back to the grind...im heading off to myfitnesspal right now to log my cals.

Dalton's birthday is today...he's 4 years old! I can't believe he's already 4. He's getting to be a little boy:( no longer a toddler:( The good news is he will start pre-K in september and I won't have any kids home during the day:D;). Im debating on having a piece of cake...cake is so high in calories and i don't want to sacrifice any for junk:rolleyes:. I may get me a smart one dessert or something?

Belinda-Glad to see you back!:) Enjoy your walk today....is your DH scheduled to go over sea's anytime soon? I bet you were so relieved to have him home with you during the surgery! I bet you will have some major doms when you start STS this time:)

Hey to Lori,Debbie,Cookie and Trish!!!

bbl

Howdy everyone!

Belinda - So happy to see you starting the thread today!!! I'm glad that you're feeling better. Hopefully, you will be back to normal soon. Take it slow on returning to your wos so you can make a full recovery.

Amelia - The rain has already started here. I'm actually kind of glad because I need a reason to stay in the house all day. I took the girls into the city to a kids musical yesterday and I just want to put my feet up and surf the net. UUUGGHHH!! I am having my own food struggles...you name it, I ate it this weekend. I don't know what's happening with me. I usually can stick to a diet pretty easily, but somehow I am losing my discipline. I'm still tracking my food, but leaving out the bad stuff:p

Lori - Great run yesterday! What are you up to today?

Deb - I do miss those 90 degree days! Hopefully next week will bring sunny skies and warmer weather.

Cookie - What are you up to today?

Well, I hope to do GS Legs today and maybe some ab work. I am down to one weight wo per week! So disgusting! My commitment is in the toilet. Somehow, I've got to get it back to what it used to be. I am looking forward to starting a FF rotation as soon as the therapist gives the okay. Maybe that will help.

Everyone have a great day! BBL

Hey girls, workout done...well,part of it. I finished CC V 5 and my stomach starting hurting towards the end, who knows why but i didn't get in the abb work. I will do it tommorrow...no big deal.

Hey Trish! Is your PT close to giving you the ok to get back in the swing of things? What musical did you guys see yesterday?

Hey to anybody that pops in! I gotta scoot...

Last edited:
Good afternoon everyone,

Today, I cooking a big pot of sauce which I freeze for the month and we eat every Sunday. I hope to get a run in later.

Belinda - It looks like things are starting to look up for you:)

Amelia - Great job with your run today:)

Trish - I feel like crawling back in bed today too:D What musical did you see?

Hi to Lori & Cookie.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Hey Ladies,

Taking a break from cooking. Tonight we're having BBQ chicken, baked tilapia (for mommy), baked sweet potato fries, brown rice and mixed veggies. Still haven't gotten my wo in, but I still have time, right?

Amelia - I think my PT will add weights into my therapy either this week or next. We've been using resistance bands for about two weeks now and it has really made a difference. I feel ready to do weight work, but will be a good patient and wait ;)

Deb - I just pulled some sauce out of the freezer to have for dinner tomorrow. I try to make at least enough for two meals. I need to come up with more things I can freeze, it makes such a difference during the week to have something already made.

The musical the girls saw was called Everything About A Family (Almost). It was written and performed by children. I was suprised by how professional it was. They have performances every other month and the cost is reasonable so I'm hoping to make it one of those mother-daughter outings a few times a year.

Gotta run check on dinner.

'Evening, Ladies!
Belinda, welcome back! Boy, did we all miss you, and not just for starting the threads.
How was you long walk?
Amelia, how was the birthday party? Four, huh? Boy, it goes by fast. My siblings didn't like it, but I always gave my mom a gift on my birthday - seemed like she earned it much more than I ever did. Did the rain hold off?
Deb, you make your own sauce, do double workouts, and what else?!!! Lori isn't the only energizer bunny here. Did you get your run in?
Trish, your meal sounds great! Did you get to GS today? I certainly struggle some times a lot more than others with eating. I was too tired and not hungry enough for dinner so I made smoothies for my hub and I. Sounds good right, but in the hour-and-half since I've eaten three Stella Doro breakfast treats. What I'm aggravated about is that I had been eating really clean for a month straight before those nasty little treats started calling me and daring me to eating em.
Lori, where have you run off to today?
I did 28 today. Had to get my hub to spot me on parts. I find getting the dbs into position on the bench hard on my shoulders. With him giving me the weights, I could do them as planned, and ohhhh those last ones were hard to eek out.
I'm beat. We've been on the go nonstop until about just under two hours ago.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.