Commit to get fit and lean for May 27, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good monring,

Let's try this again:rolleyes:Not sure what I will do today:eek: I will take the dogs for a walk soon. Last night I did SM with the ball.

I will be back after my workout.
Have a great day and workout!

Morning

Yesterday I did 4DS Chest,Shoulders and triceps then a 35min HIIT.
Today is a rest day...my body needs one. For some reason my energy is lacking. That workout yesterday really drained me? Im going to focus on drinking my water today and eating clean and then get back into it tomorrow!

Hey to Belinda,Lori,Debbie,Cookie and Trish:)

Oh my...isn't in lovely to wake up to a screaming child??:mad: I don't know what it is about me but he is fine with his father and loves to torture me. I have made my mind up that I am done with kids! I am moving his crib out of his room today and selling it...thats how sure I am! LOL

I did a 30 mins run yesterday and that was it. DD is only 13, doesn't have a boyfriend but as a boy that she is "on the go with" I dunno what that means...anyway, I laid out all of my weights out for my leg workout and then this boys mother called to touch base with me and she talked...and she talked...and she talked....I ended up putting my weights away while she was still yacking on the phone!:confused: So todays leg workout is put on hold while I do STS Disc #8 or, I could do disc 8 tomorrow and do legs today. I also need to get a run in but that may have to wait b/c its windy and cold.

I am going to run out and do somethings now. I can't handle the whining and the crying so I figure its best to get us both out of the house. Not to mention that he won't leave the dog alone! Poor thing!

Belinda** Enjoy your workout! I bet you are excited about your son coming for a visit!

Ameila** Needles are always tough, no matter what age they are at. Does your son start school this yr?

Trish** I hear ya on the diet:confused: I havent been eating that much but my dress pants were a little tight last night. What a difference 2-3 lbs can make!

Cookie** Nope, no leg workout! Maybe today! LOL

Did I miss anyone from yesterday? Sorry if I did...gotta run before the screaming starts again!

Lori:)

Good morning girls,

I'm going to do my workout when I get home from work today (hopefully). My plan is to do STS 17 legs. I really could use more sleep today:(

Belinda - I'm glad it's not Monday again:p Have fun with your workout today.

Amelia - Wow, I don't remember a time when my boys didn't cry after getting a shot. Maybe the needles are smaller now (LOL).

Lori - Did you get your workout in yesterday? It seems harder to get workouts in when the weather gets warmer, go figure.

Trish - You'll catch up with your workouts. The weather was beautiful this weekend:)

Cookie - Sugar is my weakness too. I'm always looking for something sweet after a meal:(

Have a nice day everyone, BBL :)

Hi ladies,

I think I pushed it today. I did 4DS KB + legs/core. I left the jumps out, let's see how I feel tonight or tomorrow:rolleyes: I needed a good workout, after all that tubing workouts.:eek:

Have a great day Off to the shower.BBL!

Afternoon Ladies,

Well, I didn't work out last night:eek:. I got dressed and everything, but couldn't do it:mad:. So, I set my alarm clock for 4:30 and did BM2 Dbl Upper Body premix this morning. My chest and tris were on fire. Felt wonderful. My shoulder is pretty much back to normal so I am using my last few PT sessions for my knee (which never feels normal!). Depending on what kind of work they have me doing today will determine what I do tonight or tomorrow.

Cookie - My husband does minimal cooking and has never touched the grill! I try to encourage him, ya know, but he has no interest in it. The shopping deals were great. I got a couple of cute skirts, a dress, shorts, tanks, jeans, tees and a few earrings and a cute bracelet. My 6YO was in need of some summer things so I bought her swimsuits, shorts, tees, skirts and a few dresses. Thankfully, my 2YO inherits all of her clothes otherwise I'd be broke! Probably by next year she will start to wonder why mommy doesn't buy her as much as big sis!

Belinda - SM is what I need right now! Have fun on your walk. How are you feeling these days? Is the weather warming up?

Amelia - Enjoy your rest day! You put in some really tough wos. I'm sure your body is thanking you right about now!

Lori - "on the go with"...that's a new one! Hopefully her friend's mom won't be calling you too often:confused: Did you and Rylan have a good time out? When the whining starts it DRIVES ME NUTS!! Olivia doesn't do it nearly as much as Amaya did...thank GOD!! Good luck with doing STS Disc #8 or your leg wo today.

Deb - Add me to the "sugar is my weakness" list:) There are certain sweets, like brownies, that I can't have just one or a small piece!

Enjoy the rest of your day ladies.

Hi girls,

Lori**that’s sucks you didn’t get your weight workout in. Did you move this crib? Enjoy your run. Yah, I am excited to see my son. Did the screaming stopped?

Karen** love Cardio Fusion. Nice job! I don’t remember the last time I did that one?

Amelia** enjoy your rest day. Nice job with your shoulder, chest and triceps workout plus run.

Debbie** I hope you get your leg workout in tonight. Thanks for pointing it out, I corrected the date, lol!

Trish** nothing wrong taking a break. WTG, on BM2 this morning. Glad to hear you shoulder is back to normal. Hope your knee feels better soon too. The weather was so cold today, not sure what happen. Thanks for asking about me, I am still stuffed. I can breathe through my nose, feel like I have the worlds longest cold.

Hi to everyone that follows. I see you in the morning!

Hi girls,

I'm going to start my workout as soon as I finish typing:D

Belinda - You must be looking forward to your son coming for a visit:)

Lori - I hope your day went better after this morning. I hate missing a workout because of a phone call:mad:

Trish - Good job with getting your workout in! Sounds like you were able to get a bunch of good bargains:)

Have a nice night everyone:)

Evening!
Belinda, I don't understand what you mean about trying it again, everything seems fine.
How's the nose? When does your son arrive?
Lori, how trying. Did you move the crib out? Does the son talk as much as his mother?
Amelia, oh I've been bad with water also. I just can't seem to drink so much without being on a constant search for a restroom. Hope you enjoyed the rest day.
Deb, did you get the wo in? How did the peanut butter demo go last week?
Trish, thanks for boosting the economy! Must be why a report this morning said we may we on the upswing. I grew up in a large family, and loved getting my sister's things. She has good taste, but now is 5 inches taller than me, and I hate hemming.
Who's Karen?
Did SJP premix 5, and it was fun. Tomorrow is Imax. Need to work off the sugar.
Cookie

Evening ladies,

Just a quick check in before heading off to bed.

Belinda - Glad you are making some progress with your nose and can at least breathe through it. Hopefully, the nightmare will be over soon.

Deb - How was your wo tonight? I'm a real sucker for a bargain...and sometimes I get suckered into buying what I think is a bargain:confused:

Cookie - You always make me chuckle when I read your posts:) I would love to inherit clothes from an older sibling. With our 1st born, we went over board on buying stuff and Olivia now has more clothes to choose from than Amaya (which she hates). I'm with you....who is Karen??? Great job on your wo tonight.

I am actually considering doing a step wo or kb tomorrow morning. It's been a while and now that I'm getting therapy for my knee, it's probably just as good a time as any to do it.

Hasta manana!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.