Commit to get fit and lean for May 23, 2009

Morning

Today is LIC with risers. My weigh in was today, Im down almost 4lbs since last monday. Im sure its about 100% water weight but im just thrilled to not be so bloated in the middle. Now its time to work on the real lbs. ive been logging my food and drinking my water perfectly. Im so proud of myself.

I don't expect 4lbs next week but a pound would be nice;)

Belinda,Great job on your walk! Its raining here,i wish it would stop already...were suppose to go to a baseball game this evening:(.

bbl

Good morning girls,

I'm going to do Disc 15 back & bi's today. I'm also running to the store for some flowers to plant on my deck. I hope to find time this weekend to actually plant them:)

Belinda - You must be feeling better . . . more workouts I see:D

Amelia - I hope the rain stops so you can go to your game. Great job on the weight loss. I love your new pic:)

Lori - Is your dinner tonight? If so have fun:D

Cookie - Did you have fun going out with hubby last night? Are you planning on getting STS cardio? I wonder if you need to do both together.

Trish - Great weather we're having this weekend. Any special plans?

BBL, Enjoy the weekend!!

Workout done...LIC really kicked my bootie. My legs were burning during those back lunge/hammer curls:confused: Im pooped. Tomorrow is a rest day, i need one too..

Debbie-what kind of flowers are you getting? I may go and get some annuals for my flower bed. I purchased some climbing cardinals last year and they climbed up my front porch, the vines were so green and the flowers bright red. Very pretty.

Hey to everybody:)

Hi Ladies:)

I just got back from an hour long run outside. It was windy but with no stroller...it didn't bother me:)

Belinda** How are you feeling today?? Did you get your workout finished?

Ameila** Woo Hoo on the 4 lbs!!! Take it whatever it is, water weight or not;)

Deb** We are having a big party in the backyard tonight, not really a dinner although my SIL as made piles of food. I am thinking about eating before I even head outside, that way I won't be nibbling alnight. Have fun with your flowers!

I am also suppose to legs today but that will have to wait until tomorrow now!

Have a good day everyone!
Lori:)

Hi Ladies!
Belinda, you must be feeling better! So glad to hear you're doing UB and LB, plus walks! Amelia, hope the weather holds off for the game tonight. Great news on the 4 lbs. Congrats.
Deb, you and Amelia make me realize I need to get going on flowers. We have quite a few perennials, but haven't gotten annuals yet. Did plant three small shrubs today in an effort to disguise the base of the satellite dish. It is such an ugly yard ornament. I used to do a lot of gardening, but the molds in the soil really bother my allergies and give me tremendous migraines. I did preorder sts cardio and can't wait for it. With both programs, I can't imagine how great I'll feel. I've decided to move my exercise equipment from our den to the basement. Which means I have to clean out the basement, something I've been meaning to do anyway. So after straightening up the house today I went down to the basement and now have boxes of things for donation. Only thing is it is in the entry of the house, and I can't stand the clutter of it sitting there. Hope I can find a place open on Monday to take it.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.