Commit to get fit and lean for May 22, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

Looks like we are in for some heavy rain:( I hope I get my walk in today.

I will be back after my workout.

Enjoy your day!

Morning

Anybody doing anything special this weekend? Were dropping the kids off at my moms on saturday then were headed to a ATL Braves game :eek: im excited...haven't had a chance to see them this year yet! They have a 'free birthday ticket' deal going on so because mine is in novemeber i was able to use it tomorrow,LOL:D Im always looking for a deal;)

Todays workout is the weight work with C&W with running inbetween. I really need to buy this dvd(i sold it back when we were having a hard time) i may look at ebay or amazon for it soon.

Belinda-Were suppose to get rain for the next three days:mad: very annoying:rolleyes: i hope your able to get your walk in!! Maybe at the gym?

bbl...i think im going to go look for a different weightloss ticker...the one i have now is annoying me with all the read glaring at me:rolleyes:

Good morning girls,

Today I'm going to do STS 14 legs. I am doing a demo at Shop Rite today for Jif's Natural peanut butter. I'll let you know how it tastes:D We have a barbeque planned at my in-laws for Memorial Day.

Belinda - What a way to start the weekend with rain:( I hope you are able to get your walk in. Does this weekend offically start summer in Germany too?

Amelia - I like your little banana thingie. Have fun at the Atlanta game. My son went to the "new" Yankee stadium this week. He said hot dog, water & peanuts were about $5.00 each:rolleyes: WTH?? Worse parking was $20.00:rolleyes:

Hi to Lori, Cookie & Trish:)

Have a great weekend everyone, BBL!!!

I just finished my workout. I decided to do a steady run since my legs are still sore,i will do that circuit tomorrow. I did 45mins on the treadmill:)

Have a great day:) Hey to everybody! bbl w/some personals!

Hi girls,

DH is off today! After I posted this morning, I went for a long walk. DH and I went to Weiden, we had lunch and coffee plus cake, yummy! LOL! We also did some shopping. I did a lot of walking today, I am tired.

Amelia, have fun at the game today. Great workout, btw! I will start going to the gym next week, maybe this weekend??? Love your new picture.

Debbie, have fun with disc 14 today. Enjoy your barbeque this weekend. No plans yet.

Hi to everyone that checks in after me:eek: BBL!

Hey Girls!:)

I started to check in earlier but I can't remember what happened. I think the phone rang or something. Then the vets office called and said that Chicos ashes were ready to be picked up:( Wasn't good....but I was o.k after a few mins.

We went for a run earlier today. I guess we were gone for about an hour. Then i had a friend come by and visit this afternoon, as soon as she left, I lay down and had a quick 15 mins nap. Now I feel refreshed and ready to go:eek: DS is also having a nap...which he doesn't do anymore but he was so contray that I had to put him down! LOL

Belinda** Sounds like you had a great morning! Cake....yummy!:p I have a great recipe here for a cake I tried the other day, it was sooo good! I may make it for one of my friends on her b-day this month.

Ameila** Good job with your workout...or have you done it yet;) Im to lazy to go back and read.

Deb** Hope you are having a good day! I love pb! Enjoy your evening with family.

We have the big party tomorrow night for my BILS celebration. I have a few things to do for that and I also need to run out and get some hair products. Just waiting for Mr man to wake up.

I may bbl, if not, I will bb tomorrow!

Lori:)

Hi girls,

Back from work. The new natural Jiffy peanut butter is good. I'm tired but I'm going to see if I can do the leg DVD now:confused:

Belinda - Sounds like you had a nice day:)

Lori - You have to share the cake recipe with us when you have a chance:)

Amelia - Great job with your run today:)

Have a nice night everyone:)

Debbie~Love Jiff natural PB,its my favorite. Were you able to get in your leg workout?

Lori-Yes,share the cake recipe please:D Great job with your run ealier

Hey to Belinda,Cookie and Trish!

Happy Friday!
Belinda, so you're back to the gym next week - that's certainly a sign you're doing better. Thank goodness. It's been quite a while. Sounds like a great day with the DH. Get anything interesting while shopping?
Amelia, love the new avatar. Your darlings are so cute. You're up to 45 mins running these days? Awesome. Enjoy the game. Who are the Braves playing?
Deb, sorry I don't do peanuts. I've heard a lot about how expensive things are at the new stadium. Beer was like $12, I think. The BBQ sounds nice. Your inlaws must live nearby. How did it go with the demo?
Lori, hope you have a wonderful time at your BIL's celebration. Good for you on getting a nap in. Very smart of you.
Trish, how's everything going with you? What are you up to this weekend?
Wanted to quickly check in before going out with hub this evening. Finished sts this morning, and just have cardio to do tomorrow and then rotation is done. It's definitely given me more muscle definition. Makes me wonder how much better I could look if I had eaten better early on and done the recommended cardio in Meso 1. Oh well, now I have to figure out what to do next. Tempted to do the undulating rotation.
Take care,
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.