Commit to get fit and lean for May 20, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I am getting ready for a long walk.

I will be back later for personals!

Have a great day and workout everyone!

Good Morning:)

I thought I set the alarm last night....if I did I either turned it off and went right back to sleep, or I never did set it:confused: Either way, I woke up at 5:50 so i have to get a move on with my workout. I will have to drink my coffee while working out! LOL

My goal was to do disc 5 and a 30 mins run. Then tonight after work, I may be able to go for a longer run....but if I can't its no big deal cause I already worked out:)

I will bbl with personals, I need to get my butt in gear!

Lori:)

Hi Angie,

Sorry, I missed your post yesterday.I must be blind:rolleyes: I agree, Europe in general is a huge adjustment for Americans, like you said it’s a great opportunity. How are the France people treating you? We always have a lot of fun in Paris, I love the food. You gonna see a lot in 3 years. Make sure you go out and see things. You will have a lot of fun. A lot of Americans especially in the military make the mistake not seeing Germany; they usually don’t even leave the base. After their tour is up, they say Germany was sucks. :rolleyes:I am like what’s wrong with you? They complain not having a Wal Mart around. Or go shopping at 10 in the evening. I am married 26 years, when I live in the states; I don’t go shopping at 10 p.m., what for? I wanna spent time with my family not go shopping at midnight, LOL! That’s me! That is so cool you kids are in French school! Very cool!

If you ever in Bavaria, let me know! Maybe we can have coffee or lunch together? How far are you from Paris?

DH (he is in the U.S. Army) is on a 3 year assignment, but with the military you never know, we can move tomorrow? We moved to Grafenwoehr in 2007, looks like we are moving again this summer? Let’s wait and see! I am getting tired of moving.

It’s really “nice meeting” you too. Have fun with your family at Disney! I need to go to Paris soon.

Take care,

Hi girls,

I walked 4 miles. I also did Cathe’s “Total Body Sculpting”, I did 20 min. LB + 20 min. UB! It was tough doing the UB and LB with the red tubing, that sucker is tough! LOL! Maybe I am getting weaker, lol????

Lori, have fun with your workout!

BB for personals!

Hey there! I haven't been able to log on the site all morning....anybody else have problems with this?

I did 4DS Back and Biceps then 4ds lis ealier. I increased my weight in my back and biceps work...i hope i don't regret that later when im starving to death:confused:! I always get hungry when i lift heavier...Im eating pretty clean and every three hours so i shouldn't be hungry at all:) if i do get hungry i will drink water.

Ive got to get some things done around the house....Have a great day girls. :)

Hi girls,

Amelia** LOL!Yes, all afternoon I had trouble getting on Cathe’s website. Glad I wasn’t the only one! Nice job on your workout today.

Lori** didi you get your workout in today?

I will be back with persoanls!

I am back with peronals:p

Lori** how was your dinner last night? Your BIL is in the Air Force!

Amelia** nice job with your leg workout yesterday.

Debbie** every time the lab here on post or in the states takes my blood, my white blood counts showing up low. I was told it’s because I constantly have an ear infection, I do get them a lot. My white blood counts are not alarmingly low, I want to make sure it isn’t anything else. The reason I have them check, my sister just got diagnosed with an auto immune system problem, she was told not to worry for years and now she is having so many problems. She has Hashimoto's thyroiditis, we have the same symptoms. I always believe there is something wrong with thyroid. Nothing wrong with checking, it may be beacause of all my ear infections? Who knows!

Hi Cookie and Trish!

I will see you in the morning!

Wow~! What a quiet bunch today!

I tried to check in from work but was having problems (maybe the same as Ameila) I thought my boss had put a block on the cathe site:confused: I only tried lunch time and didn't have time the rest of the day.

I managed to do disc 5 in the a.m and I just got back from a hour long run. It was nice to get out. It was cold though....brrrr! I think I am going to set my alarm to run in the a.m. My partner is having trouble with her knees so she isn't sure if she can go tomorrow night b/c we are going on Fri morning. Soooo I think I will get my run over with early:)

Belinda** Good job with the workout. When are you hoping to get into your normal routine? Dinner was good last night and I was STUFFED afterwards. I was starving before dinner though.

Ameila** I didn't weights in the morning and I don't think I was any hungier. I think cardio makes me hungier!

I will bb bright and early in the morning!

Lori

'Evening, Ladies!
Belinda and Lori, what's up with the two of you doing double workouts? Does that mean I could have taken this morning off since you were doing one for me?
Belinda, I have that red tubing, as well as the multi-colored one with three tubes. Believe it or not, I don't feel much of a difference between them. Do you?
Lori, why are you trying to sell your house?
Amelia, I've noticed many others say that heavy weights increases their appetite. Everything does mine! Wow, now you're over a 100 with your weight loss - awesome!
Trish, what are you up to? Have you even made it home yet?
Deb, hope you're not too busy driving all over.
Did Kickbox Surge this morning - good fun factor.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.