COMMIT to get FIT and LEAN may 19

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning girls!

Ive got a new challenge going on for me starting today:7!

First,healthy eating monday-friday with no cheats and the weekends are taking it easy,but not too easy;-)

second,five days of workouts(which ive been doing anyway so this part won't be hard;-)) consisting of 4cardio's, an UB workout,an LB workout and a circuit(had a blast with HCT on saturday) oh and alteast two days working my abbs.

third,im going to start walking my doggie for twenty minutes, three-four days a week so that will be extra cardio:7

so todays workout is a dog walk,then LIC UB only premix then a quick 30min PW on the TM! and maybe some abb work!

bbl to report it..

Good Morning!:)

We stayed up a little later last night and watched Desperate Housewives....thinking that we could sleep in b/c DD didn't have school. Well! They are still building houses around us and at 6:53 some guys decided to start cleaning his land and started his chain saw! I was soooo pissed! On top of that, I have to work tonight, so sleeping in wouldn't have been a bad thing!

Yesterdays eating was pretty good. I was a little hungry though so Im gonna have to put another meal in there somewhere.
Im a little sore in the chest area today. That workout did ALOT of pushups yesterday. I kept up with everyone pretty good but some hand positions made it harder.
The sun is shining today and it is suppose to be a little warmer so we will be going for a run sometime in the a.m. Maybe around 10:30. Im hoping to do the P90X cardio as well but I may need a nap. Maybe I will call work first to see whats on the go tonight.

Ameila** Sounds like you have a good plan in place! Hope you see some results! Getting back on track is soooo hard sometimes!

O.k...off to make my first shake of the day!

BBL!
Lori:)

Good morning girls,

I ended up taking another rest day yesterday! I was relaxing all weekend! I really need it that!

Stephaniee** I will flight Friday night to San Antonio!

I am thinking about doing a rotation from Debbie Fitnessfreak, I have to go over and see I I can start it this week since I will be gone Satureday, Sunday and Monday next week!

I need more coffee! BBL!
Belinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hi, gals!

Amelia, your plan sounds good. Keep us posted! If the urge ever strikes you to join me on the Warp Speed protocol, just PM me and I'll send you the "deets".

Lori, sounds like P90X is suiting you so far. I bet you'll see really good progress. 10% bodyfat, you hot dog! What I wouldn't give. I've only barely touched at 10% once in my adult lifetime, and i have to admit I loved what it did for my abs (my boobs, not so much...) Worth it, though. I'd love to get anywhere close to that bf% again.

Today was Day 8 on WSFL - weight workout with squats, romanian deadlifts, step ups, crunches, kettleball swings (I used a 12 lb dumbbell) and then the 6 all-out 30 second cardio bursts on my spinning bike. Loved it!

Weighed in. 130. Eh. Measurements are down, though, and I actually think I did lose somewhere between 3-5 pounds. I can tell that I backslid some in "rebellion" as I was facing the dread fact of the final extreme lo-cal rotation I was anticipating. I like this much better. I can see my uppber body coming in better and am excited to continue this on for at least the next 3-4 weeks.

Amy, I hope you're doing well!

Belinda, what's on tap for today?

Kristine, Cookie, hello! Happy Monday to all!

Cheryl

Hi girls,

I am back with personals!

Amelia** sounds like you have a great plan!

Lori** glad you enjoy P90X!

Cheryl** WSFL sounds tough! Good for you! Not sure what I will do today? I am thinking starting one of Debbies fitnessfreaks rotations! They look like fun!

I will be back after my workout!
Have a great workout and day!
Belinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hi Girls!

Ive been back from my run for a while but just getting to check in. I did about 7 miles. DS was awake the whole time. We went early so i didn't think he was gonna sleep...but ya never know! Now I am off to do Plyometrics. Im hoping it isn't as tough as it looks;)

Cheryl** You sound a little like myself this week. I wouldn't even weigh Mon morning....and then a couple days after being good, i still weighed 126! I know I was somewhere in the 128 range but glad I didn't have to face the number;) Im not really concentrating on the # on the scale when doing P90x, just looking to see what can happen when you put your mind to something:) Not use to this low carb bit. Anyway...congrats on the inches lost. Good to know you are enjoying the program! Your such a trooper! When you set your mind to something, you do it!

Belinda** Hope you have a good workout today!!!

Im going to get my workout started. Who knows, prehaps I may be able to catch a little cat nap after?
Lori:)

Hi ladies,

Arrgghh, having problems with my internet, so had a hard time to check in, but I am back!!!! }(

I will be doing PS today Chest, Shoulders, Triceps (not sure which are the correct body parts, haha) and a 20 min run, so I might do some step or something for 20 min, maybe even kickboxing.

Amelia - Looks like a good plan you are going to do.

Lori - Yeah, for P90X, I really like them, but I never did the Classic rotation, which one are you doing? 10% body fat for a woman, that is absolutely amazing!!!!!! You shouldn't be worried about your weight at all.

Cheryl - Looks like you are doing a new progam as well. I am sure you will be below 130 in no time.

Belinda - You are going to San Antonio? I used to live there for 2 years.

Ok, ladies, gotta take care of DD. I was cleaning the house all morning and she really wants my attention now.

Kristine :)

‘Evening!
Sorry to not have been able to get on this weekend. It was very hectic with my son’s graduation and relatives visiting. By the way, it went very well with my parents on Sunday. I’m pleased to report that the adults were able to act like adults!

Amelia, don’t you love having a plan? It always makes me feel empowered to accomplish things. Hope that it does that for you. You’re certainly busy.

Lori, I must have missed it. Do you have only 10% body fat?!! Wow, how the heck do you have energy? And then you’re typing about losing weight?

Cheryl, glad Warp Speed is working for you. I’m supposed to be preparing for an endurance relay race the beginning of September, so I’m concerned that the two things might not mesh together? What do you think?

Belinda, off to San Antonio? What a beautiful city! You need a rest with the stress you have been under!

Kristine, I did Pyramid Upper Body yesterday and LoMax. It’s weird but I like having DOMs in my triceps. It reminds me to keep working out. Do you get DOMS from PS?

Well, today was a short run. It was shorter than planned because the weather got so nasty. Saturday I was wearing a sleeveless blouse and today I’ve bundled up like it is March. And now there’s rain… Urgghhhh.

Oh well, tomorrow’s weights so I’ll be inside. No excuses!

Sleep well.

Hi Cookie,

I am not sure if I get DOMS from PS. I haven't done that one in ages, so I am excited to see what happens. It was 98 here today, so not bundeling up, it's more like strip down ;-) .

Ok, see you all tomorrow.
Kristine :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.