Commit to get fit and lean for May 18, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

This weather is crazy here, one day we have sunshine, the next day it's raining. Yesterday it was sunny and hot, today it's raining. I hope I will get a walk in later. I was gonna go to the gym, but I am afraid of the germs. I don't need to make my infection worth. Not usre what body part I will work today?

Have a great Monday, everyone!

Good morning again,

I am done with my walk, I walked for over one hour! It looks like it's gonna rain again, glad I walked when I did:eek:

After lunch I have a doctor’s appointment! I am so tired going to the doctor's! I saw a friend yesterday, she said because I am a vegetarian that’s the reason I am still sick, if I would eat meat I would be feeling better already. I am like WTH! This whole infection thing is getting on my last nerves. Arrrr…….

BBL!

Morning

Belinda-Great job with your walk today. Let us know what the doctor says! It rained all weekend here...i want it to go away. The sun is out already this morning...yay!

Trish-Sorry your energy was lacking yesterday...i have those days too, those step workouts can really getcha good.

Lori-How are you doing this morning?

Hey to Debbie and Cookie!

I think i will go ahead and get my workout in this morning and go and check out the gym this evening. That way i know what machines they have and classes they offer etc. and plan my workout there tomorrow! Todays workout is 4ds weights and a cardio on the treadmill,probably a CC.

Were going to a braves game this weekend:eek::eek: first time all year,im so excited. We got one free ticket so it won't cost as much.:)

bbl

Morning Ladies,

I'm tired again this morning!! So, I didn't get up early but am hoping to start week 2 of FF's rotation tonight. It calls for ME but I don't think I have that one so I'll search the forum for substitute recommendations.

Belinda - It was 49 degrees when I woke up this morning...I said the same thing, WTH??? By Thursday it is supposed to reach the low 80s so that will make me and the little ones happy. My 6YO has a skirt obsession and is ready to ditch the tights.

Amelia - Have fun with 4DS and cardio. Did you have a WI this weekend? Can't wait to hear how you liked the gym. My co-worker is urging me to do a trial membership at a gym by our office, but I don't think I want to work out during lunch:confused:.

Hellos to Lori, Deb and Cookie. Will try to check in during lunch.

workout done! did 4ds chest,shoulders and triceps then i jumped on the treadmill for a HIIT....total workout time 67mins. cool:cool: Now its time to clean up this pesky house:rolleyes:

Trish-Have fun with FF's rotation,her rotations give fabulous results! I was suppose to WI on friday but my eating hasn't been great...i probably won't get on the scale agian until june 1st. Ive got my food logged and printed out for today(i stick it on my fridge) so i can just peek at it through out the day. Yesterday i didn't log anything and my "guess" was about 400cals off....:confused: no more of that,lol

hey to everybody that follows!

Last edited:
Hi girls,

I just got done with my workout! Don’t laugh, I did Total Body Sculpting. I was only 30 min. I will not even post how much weight I lifted! LOL! I needed a change today!

Amelia** WTG, on your workout! Let us know what you think about the gym, have fun!

Trish** glad you enjoy FF’s rotation. Have fun tonight!

Hi Lori, Cookie and Debbie. Hope I didn't miss anyone, if I did I am sorry!

I will be back in the A.M.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.