Commit to get fit and lean for May 14, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I will shoulders/w. tubing! Hope I will take a walk as soon as it stops raining.

I will be back later.

Have a great workout and day!

Morning Belinda, enjoy your shoulder workout and dog walk! Is your new meds helping any at all?

Lori-Great job on your running...enjoy disc 2 today!

hey to Cookie,Trish and Debbie!

Im just popping in to say hey, my back was the first thing i felt when i rolled out of bed this morning:rolleyes: my DH rubbed alot of tightness out of it last night for me but i think its back :( I wish they sold muscle relaxer's over the counter,lol. I will pull out my heating pad and alternate heat and ice on it today....BLAH!

i would love to get in a cardio coach....lets see how the day goes.

bbl

Last edited:
Good morning girls,

I'm feeling overwhelmed today between going away and making sure everything is set at home:( I also took on too much work this month:( Yesterday I only ended up getting back done. I hope to fit in bi's and a run today.

Belinda - I saw on Oprah a discussion about a nettie pot. It is supposed to clear up your sinuses, maybe you could ask your Dr. Have fun with shoulders and your walk:)

Amelia - I hope your back feels better. I find the heating pad really helps.

Trish - I currently belong to NYSC. It was so close. The 2 other gyms I am considering are close but you need to go through a lot of traffic to get to them. It's funny where we live it can take 20 minutes just to get out of our town because of traffic:mad:

Lori - Great job getting your runs in:)

Cookie - You are probably sore from Plyo Legs. Did you only do them in Meso 3?

BBL, Have a nice day!!

quick post...i did CC v 4...yay! I feel better and i think it actually helped the tightness in my back!:)

Debbie-im so sorry your feeling overwhelmed:( i hope you feel better soon.

Afternoon Ladies,

I had a great night's sleep last night and got up at 4:30 again to work out. I'm thinking I like this schedule much better than working out at night, so that's the new plan;) Today's wo was MM Upper Body premix + MM abs. I only had to modify the side lateral raise from bent arm to long lever and I even was able to do all the push ups on my toes!! I was afraid I would be starting over after taking so much time off. I'm still going a little light on the weights, but have been increasing only when I felt comfortable. I also have great DOMs in the glutes, hamstring and quad from B&G yesterday:)

Belinda - Did you get in your tubing/shoulder wo? Are you following any wo or making it up on your own?

Amelia - Glad the treadmill wo helped your back out! Maybe a good stretch in a day or so would help, too. I have CC on tap for tomorrow, althought I'm not sure which one I will do yet.

Deb - That stinks about the traffic in your town. We live around the corner form the GSP and have easy access to Rt 17. It was one of the things I checked out when we were house hunting. The NYSC in Ramsey is so nice! I wish I could go...I just don't think I could fit it in anywhere. Hope you managed to get everything under control for your trip. I always feel overwhelmed when going away. I'm taking the girls to visit my parents in TX the first week of July and I already feel overwhelmed!! Have fun on your trip!

Lori & Cookie - Hope you're doing swell :)

Hi girls,

I went for a long walk today, never got my shoulder workout in. DH was away for a few day’s, he came back this afternoon. I had bad timing today!

Amelia, I am sorry to hear about your back. Be careful with that back, ok! Nice run, girl! I started the new meds today, I hope so!

Debbie, I am sure everything is gonna be fine at home, don’t worry. Hope you feel better. Hope you get your workout in. I been using a nasal rinse, a few weeks ago DH got me the nettie pot from the states.

Lori, enjoy your workout. Nice run yesterday.

Trish, WTG on getting MM UB and abs in early. Glad you like your wo schedule. Nice job on the push ups! I make up my own workouts with the tubing.

Cookie, hope you enjoy your workout today!

I will be back early in the morning!

'Evening!
Sorry for such a late post.
Belinda, hope you're keeping a record of what you're doing with the tubing. Those routines sound like they're working you. One time I found a book of exercises using tubes at a public library. Should have written down what it had in it. When are you going to Tuscany? I've used a neti pot, and while it sounds disgusting, it works great at cleaning out my sinuses.
Amelia, what happened to you and Tom? Your sig line is missing. Glad your back is feeling better. Are you feeling motivated? Sometimes I just need a couple of days to rest and of course read what everyone else is doing to get me going again.
Lori, I saw your post. It's not easy working, being a mom, and having so many roles. You're doing great with juggling them all.
Deb, sorry you're feeling overwhelmed. If it helps, I can totally relate. Hope you're able to get some of what you want to get done before you leave. Will you be able to relax while you're away?
Trish, good to hear you're back to using weights without a problem. Take it easy, though, okay? Just this evening I was telling someone how I probably wouldn't wo as much if I had to drive to a gym. And I used to teach classes many years ago at one! I work long days and then spend just over an hour each way commuting. Love getting up, and popping in Cathe without having to comb my hair first. I'm lazy.
My allergies are better today. They just wore me out all day yesterday! Had to get out the neti to feel relief. Today was BM2 timesaver cardio.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.