Commit to get fit and lean for May 12, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I never got my UB tubing in yesterday, I was to tired. I did took a walk yesterday. My plan for today is to do UB tubing and take a walk with the dogs.

Lori** as soon as I am able to do STS,I will start it from the beginning. I also will do the 6 month rotation. Which one are you doing?

Debbie**I thought all those people joined us while I was sleeping. LOL! Sounds like you have a great weekend planed. Have fun in NY! Great job on your workout yesterday.

Amelia** how was your workout yesterday?

Cookie** I relaxed yesterday, I was so tired. WTG on 4DS LIS and weights and plates abs yesterday.

Trish** how are you today?

I will be back to report my workout!

Have a great workout and day everyone!

Morning!

Belinda-I too didn't finish my workout yesteday...i did do a 35min run though,better than nothing! Enjoy your workout today! Good job getting your walk in!!

so yesterday i ended up doing a 35min run on the TM with some abb work! Today is a full UB workout and i really need to get in some more cardio...my motivation is lacking these past couple of weeks:( really stinks when you have to make yourself workout, im usually ready to go! Maybe a couple of days or rest is in order?

My eating has been ok,im eating my goal in cals everyday,its just that the food isn't 100% clean:(. Oh well, atleast im not going over my cals. and ive been lacking in the vegetable department too:eek:

ok,rant overwith;)
bbl

Last edited:
Good morning girls,

Today I'm going to the gym to do MMA/kickboxing. I also have to work today:(

Belinda - I'm going to North Carolina this weekend. The wedding is at a bed & breakfast. I'm going with my mom, brother & her sisters (twins). DH gets to stay home:) I hope you're feeling better today and get your workout in.

Amelia - Way to get some of your workout in. I hope the blahs pass soon for you.

Cookie - I rarely get a chance to fit STS abs in. I did the yoga one and really liked it too. How do you like Plyo legs?

Hi to Lori & Trish:) Have a great day everyone!!

Good morning,

I did my UB workout this morning plus I took a walk with the dogs!

Biceps w/ red Resistance tubing:

biceps curls (with door attatchment) 4 sets 15 reps
reverse crip curl 4 sets 15 reps
concentration curl 4 sets 15 reps
hammer curl 4 sets 15 reps
standing sideways (not sure what your call that one) with the door attatchement 4 sets 15 reps

I am thinking doing triceps later:eek:

Amelia, enjoy your workout today.Great job with your run yesterday. You are still losing weight, right? I don't eat 100% every day, I do my best. I ate a lot of junk (ice cream and cake) last week, that didn't hurt me. I am still losing.I am not upsesing with food anymore:p:eek: You only live once, right:p

Debbie, have fun at the gym today. Oh! I thought you are going to NY:rolleyes: You gonna have so much fun:eek: My nose is still stuffed:rolleyes:

Hi to everyone that follows!

Hey girls! I got my workout done...did power hour upperbody then CCV2! I do feel better!

Belinda-I will WI agian on friday morning so hopefully im still losing weight! Great workout today!

Debbie-I hope your day at work passes quickly for you! Enjoy your kickboxing class!

Hey to everybody that follows!:)

Evening ladies,

I am checking in from my phone while waiting for my train so apologies in advance for any typos :)

I started FF's get ready for summer 2006 rotation on Sunday. I did the following:

Sun: BM2 Double UB premix
Mon: CC8 & pilates abs (not cathe)

I am still modifying for my shoulder but it feels good enough to get started on a routine. I did tris for the first time in a month or so. The DOMs feel really great :)

If I'm not too tired when I get in I will do shoulder and back work (I'm not sure which DVD FF has next).

Well, it's too hard typing on this so hopefully I can catch up on personals tomorrow.

G'night :)

Hi girls,

Today felt like such a long day. One of the gyms, I'm thinking about joining (LA Fitness) reminds me of Cathe's gym. I haven't gone to see it only checked it out on the computer.

Belinda - I received my red tubing about 2 weeks ago. I think doing biceps with it would be quite hard. You are getting in a good workout:)

Amelia - I need to crack down on the eating too. The warmer months are the worst for me. I guess because I'm out and about.

Trish - Do you always work late? If so, your days are so long:(

Good night girls:)

'Evening Friends,
Boy, it's late, and I'm just getting in from work.
Belinda, hope you're doing better. It's inspiring how you keep up with doing workouts while still stuffed up. Are you still passing blood clots? How's the weather over there?
Amelia, have you taken a rest week recently? Perhaps your body is trying to suggest one to you. Read any good books lately?
Deb, it sounds like fun going to the wedding with your family. A couple of years ago, my mother's brother passed away, and my sisters and I took our mother down for the services. While it was for a sad purpose, we had a lot of fun on our "road trip." I really have a lot of great memories from it. I love, love, love plyo legs. It's really like a circuit workout with these incredible short intense intervals of plyos in between. It really gets the heartrate up! How's the gym hunt coming along?
Trish, I don't like to send messages from my phone much. Did you get an evening wo in? You have long days and incredible energy. Your choice of a rotation sounds like a good one. I always enjoy FF's selections and how their results.
Where did Lori run off to?
Well, I was tired this morning so decided to take a rest day, knowing I had a long day at work. Tomorrow's another long one, but I do want to get plyo done in the morning. Just feel like my day goes smoother when I've worked out.
I'm so grateful to you ladies. Few others share our enjoyment and interest in taking care of our health. I mean who else could I ever confess that I love plyo, talk about which ab wo is the best, as well as confess my addiction to multigrain bread!
Cookie

Good evening and good morning to me,

I can't sleep, my nose is so blocked:( I need to go back to the doctor!

I forgot to post my triceps workout, I did it in late afternoon!

- resistance bands triceps push down 4 sets 15 reps
- close crip tube triceps press 4 sets 15 reps
- multiple triceps extensions 4 sets each 15 reps
(I hit all 3 heads of the tricpes, I did 12 sets total)

Trish** enjoy FF's get ready for summer 2006 rotation! Great job! Take care of that shoulder.

Debbie** that red tubing is tough, isn’t it? I do get a nice burn with the tubing, I make it tough! LOL!

Cookie** Thanks! So far the bleeding stopped, but now I am stuffed up! Enjoy your leg workout tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.