Commit to get fit and lean for May 10, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Happy Mother’s day,

What are your plans for today? We had a lot of fun at the party yesterday.
I took a rest day yesterday. Not sure what I will do today.

I will be back for personal later!

Have a great Sunday!

Good Morning Ladies!

I don't think I checked in yesterday:eek: I was slightly hungover yesterday. I slept until 10'ish (needed more though) then DH and I did a few things around town and then I went for my run. I felt like I needed a nap instead but I knew that wasn't going to happen so it was just as well to run!

The party on Fri night was good. I didn't talk to my "friend" or even look at her really. I know it sounds childish but I really don't care to deal with her. Her life is full of drama and Im not going to add to it....just so she can talk about me. I had 3 drinks gone by the time she got there and it wasn't ackward at all cause I was sitting down and chatting while she was on the other side of the room. No one would have ever noticed that we weren't talking either b/c there was so many people there. At one point I seen her looking at me. Im not sure if she was talking about me or if she wanted to glare at me (thats what she is like) or if she wanted to see if her presence made me uncomfortable. And it didn't. I had an awesome time!

I managed to get out for a run yesterday and I also did some leg work. Today i am starting STS again and some clean eating!!

When I woke up, DD was up making my breakfast for me:) How sweet!

I will bbl!
Happy Mothers Day everyone!

Lori:)

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I just finished making chocolate cupcakes to bring to my MIL's:) I don't think I'll be eating clean today. We're ordering in from an italian restaurant. I'm going to run on the TM and hopefully offset some calories.

Belinda - Happy you had a fun time at the party:) Enjoy your workout today! I hope your nose is getting better.

Lori - Way to go by taking the high road with your "friend". Maybe someday she'll come around. My DH says running makes him feel better after a night of drinks. It is so sweet you DD made you breakfast:)

Amelia, Trish & Cookie enjoy your Mother's Day today:D

Happy Mother's Day, Ladies!
Hope everyone is being treated with like a queen.
Belinda, glad to hear you sounding more like your regular self, and that you had a good time at the party. How's the nose?
Lori, good for you for not letting your "friend" get to you. How far did you get in sts before?
Deb, enjoy the celebration. It sounds like fun. Did you get your run in?
Trish and Amelia, hope you're having rest days.
Yesterday I did Imax 3 and today was disc 31. My hub had to hand me the dbs to do the chest wo. My shoulders bother me too much otherwise. Boy did that wo wipe me out. I'm beat. Was thinking of doing a short cardio today, but decided enough was enough. Yesterday I also did Amy Bento's Kickbox Surge. Was surprised by how much I enjoyed it. I usually don't like her wo - her cuing, too many different-type of moves, singing - but she's really improved. Great cardio and wore weighted gloves, so no wonder my shoulders are tired. Had to find a prom dress yesterday. The dance is Friday! You would think my DD could have thought of mentioning this earlier. But no then she wasn't interested in going. Very lucky we found a dress that was perfect and on sale in the first store we went to. Was worried it would be another wo.
Gotta go - family is making dinner for me. Wonder if we can get Mother's Day to be a monthly holiday?
Cookie

Hi girls,

I had a lovely mother’s day today! I woke up and my left nostril was completely blocked again, I couldn’t breathe. I also had green stuff coming down. I called the clinic in Regensburg and they told me to come in right away .Glad I did! The doctor shoved tampons (with meds to bring down the swelling) up my right and left nostril and cleaned out both nostrils. I have an infection in my left nostril again. I am so frustrated! I am back on antibiotic and she gave me more meds for the swelling, (I still have a lot of swelling, plus I was out of meds). The meds will take care of my headache as well, I have on every day. She told me it’s from blowing my nose so much. No workouts for me this weekend! I felt so great the last few days, not sure what happened? My mother’s day, I ended up half the afternoon in the hospital. DH took me to a Greek restaurant here in Pressath, the food was awful, that was a total disappointment. I will never eat there again that’s for sure!

Lori** good for you, about your friend! I wished I could start STS with you, put thing I will wait a little longer.

Debbie** cup cakes! Yummy! Have fun with your family and run today. Great job with IMAX yesterday.

I will chat with you tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.