Commit to get fit and lean for March 5

Hi girls,

I did iTread 1, this morning! I burned 650 cal.:p That is one sweaty and tough workout!

I will work my abs tonight, ran out of time:rolleyes:

Have a great workout and day!

'Morning Belinda!
That's some calorie burn. You girls are all runners now. Sorry I didn't check in last night. Got home, made dinner, and crashed. I had been up since 1:30 a.m. too many mornings! This morning I even overslept and so have decided to skip my wo. I have another long day at work, and this way I'll have my energy for disc 9 tomorrow. It really aggravates me when work gets in the way of my workouts! But guess I shouldn't complain with the economy being the way it is.
Have fun and sweat!
Cookie

Good morning Cookie and all who follows,

Cookie, iTread 1 is a 60 min. workout (it's only 50 min.), lots of sprints and one giant hill:p 11 %! I went 4 miles today! I am getting ready to take my dogs for a long walk(1 Hour) too!

Hope things slow down for you soon! Enjoy disc 9 tonorrow!
Take care,

Good Morning!:)

I woke up fairly early and thinking about getting my cardio in before DS wakes but with all the noise DD is making upstairs....I have a feeling he is soon going to be awake:mad: If he wakes up soon he will be having a afternoon nap though so it will all workout.

My workout is cardio and disc #3. I have heard everyone talk about how sore these workouts have made their legs so cardio as to be first:rolleyes:

I went outside for a run yesterday. It wasn't that cold at all. It started snowing near the end of the run, which was fine. Those snowflakes hurt when you are running towards them and they go in your eye:p

Belinda** Good job with the workout!

Cookie** Up since 1:30? What time did you go to bed? I would have been a zombie! The earliest I can get up is 5!

I will bbl! I have a friend coming over today for coffee so DS has someone to play with.

Lori:)

Morning

Today is a run...im so addicted:eek: I want to run longer than 3miles now:eek: so anyways...today is a run @ a local park. I hope my headphones still work..i haven't used them in a while:confused:

Belinda-Great job with your workout! Enjoy your dogwalk...your doggies are getting some good walks this week...i bet they get excited when they see you coming,lol!

Cookie-Im sorry your work is getting in the way of your workouts:( Have fun with disc 9 tommorrow..how are you liking the series?

Lori-Great job on your run yesterday, with my asmtha i can't hardly run outside when the weather is cold. Its suppose to get in the 60's today so a run out should be fine. Have fun with your workout later,hopefully your DS will nap for you!

Hey to everybody that follows...bbl

Hi girls,

Going to the gym to take a spin class and a few hours at work today.

BBL with personals. Have a nice day everyone:)

Hey girls..finished my run,decided to do it on the treadmill..then I also did some of 4DS kickbox. BBL

Hi girls,

Thanks for the kick in my butt, LOL! I did ab circuit “ yoga inspired abs”!

Amelia** nice workout!

BBL!

Hey Girls:D

Got part of my workout done this a.m. I did 4.5 miles on the TM. I was only aiming for 30 mins but I kept going. I am suppose to do legs today but I will have to see how that pans out. DH told me that he is taking me out for dinner @ 6 and then we are going to a friends house for a couple of hours. Its a surprise party but they just want people to stop in for drink or two. I have to work in the morning so I don't want to be out to late. If I don't get a leg workout in today, then I can do it tomorrow.

Deb** enjoy your spin class!

Belinda** How was yoga abs? Tough? I haven't done that one or the pilates one.

Ameila** Good job with the run. Sometimes its easier to hop on the TM but its also easier to hop off;) When I run outside I can't really cut it to short cause I have to get home somehow...just as well to run!

BBL!
Lori:)

Hi Lori,

Great run, girl:D My legs are tired from my run and dog walk! Yoga abs was tough, but not as tough as the one with weights & plates! Enjoy your dinner and company tonight!

I will see you girls in the morning!

Hi girls,

I just tried ab circuits "pilates abs". I really like it.

Belinda - Great job on your run and walk. I'll have to try yoga abs next time.

Cookie - I get so :mad: when works gets in the way of my workouts.

Lori - I've only done one leg workout so far. I didn't feel any DOMS. We'll see on Saturday, maybe I need to go heavier. Have fun at dinner tonight:)

Amelia - You'll be running 5 miles in no time.

Back again!
I did manage to squeeze in weights and plates abs, and it didn't seem too bad this second time around. The first I was truly in shock that she thought my body or any body could move like she was.
I haven't had much in the way of doms. I really feel the wo when I'm doing them though. They're terrific.
Amelia, I hope you'll soon be able to get them also. You will love how strong you'll feel doing them and the challenge is great.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.