Commit to get fit and lean for March 31, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I can't believe to today is my last STS leg workout:(:confused: I had a hard time Monday going down from 90% last week to 85 % this week. I guess I have to trust the program, rigth? What results did you get with STS? I see more muscles in my UB/LB, I much stronger than I was in Jan.;) Not sure how people lost 20/40 lb on STS? I sure didn't.:confused::rolleyes:

Debbie, hope it stops raining. Yesterday it was so warm outside, no need for a jacket. Today I need my winter coat again, WTH? What rotation are you doing? I will take a recovery week next week, need one! I won't start Debbie's rotation until April 12.Maybe we both can do it at the same time? Nice job with MMA boxing last night. Still having gotten around to that one. Will play around next week with the new workouts.

Lori, your sister is funny:eek::p Having twins! Hope you feel better. Nice wo yesterday, btw!

Amelia, hope you feel better. Hope you had fun with your sister. LOL, about the drinks! Maybe you should stop drinking:eek::eek::eek:

Iris, have you done a CC yet? Do you have a TM? I agree, with Lori. MC and her dad making a lot of money. BTW, nice job with your wo today.

Helene, glad you like the clean-eating book. I need to check it out. Where do you buy bee pollen? Can I order it online? Thanks for the webside, the coth are cute but very expensive.

Happy Hump day! BBL!

Morning

I've got a 30minute power walk + MM UB premix on tabs today but first I have to go down and fill out paper work with a local temporary service. They called me yesterday with a two day job working @ a doctors office...i told them i would take it. Its for tomorrow and Friday.

I will catch up with everyone soon...have a great day!:)

Good Morning Ladies

Today is D18...Back and Bi's. And I think I'll throw in stretchmax 3. Yesterday I came home shortly after I brought my mother home from her treatment. Being that it was such a miserable day here (rainy, windy and cold), I took the time to come home and get my taxes done and some more studying. And DJ stopped over. Of course. lol

Belinda- It irks me that I have contributed to Miley Cyrus's bank account. lol Well congrats on finishing STS! I am definitely noticing strength gains, and I seriously have more tone in my upper body (not in my lower, but that's diet I know it is). I don't know how people lose all that weight either!! I've put on 2 lbs...LOL I will weight myself at the end of next month again. I have seriously cleaned up my diet and we'll give that go.

Amelia- Are you on some kind of call list for jobs? That's pretty cool. Have a great workout.

Lori- I've been seeing DJ for a few minutes here and there almost every day. Nothing substantial, I can't commit to that. I'm happy with where things are right now, especially when I'm in a thousand directions. DG? No clue what I'm going to do about him. Nice workout yesterday. I'm not a DM fan....did you just do the weight sections??

Deb- Did you bring DH's car to the same place you brought yours? What did his need done? How old is your DS? Maybe we ARE related by teeth..hehe Yes I'm hoping to start up running on top of everything else within the next week or so. Nothing crazy...gonna start out with the Couch to 5k....possibly with Fartlek training this time.

Hi to Cookie, Trish, and Helene! Where are you girls?

BBL!

Morning:

Belinda: I bet you are tons stronger. I don't even know how you could measure it. I guess, if you did some 1RMs again we would know if it was 5% or more :eek:. Yep, the clothes are cute by pricey. That's why I stuck with sale items, and even those are pricey. But you get stuff so cheap on base I think you are spoiled. :D I got the bee pollen at a local organic food store, but I saw it at amazon as well. It lasts for a long time.

Lori: So how are you feeling today. Any queasiness at any time again? Yeah, twins is not a nice wish, but you can't choose your family, just your friends. Does she have any kids, maybe if karma exists, she will get pregnant with twins. :p Nice workout yesterday.

Amelia: Good news on the two day job. I suppose you have care for the kids worked out in this case. Does DH still work nights? I hope you can get your workouts in and keep the eating clean even if you start working here and there!

Deb: NOPE! it doesn't taste like honey. It smells like the food you might give to rabbits when you visit a farm. It might taste like it too, but since I am not crazy enough to taste rabbit food I don't know :rolleyes: crazy enough to taste bee pollen, but I draw the line at rabbit food..... Hope DH's car was fixed better than yours.

Iris: Ooooh, your sneaks sound great. Would you be interested in running together sometime, probably would have to be on the weekend for me. That would be fun. Before I hurt my back I was running just under a 10 minute mile, so maybe that is too slow for you. How was yesterday? Did DG stop by. LOL at him telling you to try to get him back.

Cookie: Have your gotten any of the insanities in? I hope your schedule isn't too crazy.

Hi Trish..... if you're lurking :D

Well off to work. DH got the tickets to go to Disney at the end of August, so that is awesome, and we have enough hotel points to stay for free for the 10 days. YeeeeeeeeeeHA! I am such a kid!

Good Morning Girls:)

I am using the "weird" computer again so lets see how far I get before it starts going all over the place.:eek:

I felt good all day yesterday. I am guessing whatever upset my stomach, I finally got up. If I knew that on sat I would have forced myself to yuck up then;)

Had a great nights sleep last night. DS was late going to bed so he didn't get up until 8:30....which means I didn't get up until 8:30.

The plan today is houseword! Yipee!:rolleyes: I have been doing dribs and drabs here and there but nothing worth talking about. I really need to start from the top and work my way to the bottom. If DS gets in the tub...like he usually does, then I should have no prob starting upstairs while he is playing. Upstairs seems to take the longest.

So I don't think we are going to Vegas so now I am back looking at Cuba! I would be soooo excited if we could go but DH doesn't seem to be that interested. While I keep waiting for a sweet deal to happen, the trips end up selling out. A flight leaves from here every Wed and goes to Cuba so a few days in advance, the flights are pretty cheap. I think one resort would have only cost us $3000 for all of us...and thats all inclusive...cheap trip I think. We are also getting back money this year, we normally do but I think this is the most...$5600. So excited about that. I am starting to love tax season!:p Should have to do it twice a yr! LOL Anyway....I doubt we will be going anywhere. One minute DH says that he wouldn't be able to leave the kids and the next minute he says that he would like to go it alone. Who can pick sense in that? Atleast when we take them with us we don't have to worry about them.

Belinda** So you have finally made it through STS! Woo Hoo! I didn't really see any results. Maybe I got a little stronger but that was about it. But I also didn't do the 1RM test...so maybe thats why. I also didn't change my eating. Maybe the people who lost that weight needed to lose that weight?

Ameila** You have a job? Congrats!! Who knows, maybe two days will turn into 3 and so on......next thing you know you will be working full time and once the kids are in school all day, whats the point in staying home? There are somedays I would like to stay home and other days I want to work a 24 hr day!;) I am not sure what I want to do yet today...he seems fine! LOL Have a good workout!

Helene** Disney?? Ugh!:confused:;):) You know how I get when anyone talks about trips. Next yr we are going to FL for 2 weeks. I think all of my siblings have decided to go as well. I think we are going to leave my parents out though b/c they are very strict when it comes to religion and who needs someone frowning at you when you have a drink? Plus what would they do down there with us for 2 weeks? It would kill my mother if she had to pay $100 to get into some of those places! LOL Im not even telling her what we are getting back in taxes cause she is bossy and will tell me what to do with it. My sister had a very hard time getting pregnant actually. She had invetro done 3 xs before it worked so the one child she does have cost her about $50 G's. She has one frozen egg left, I am not sure when she is planning on using it. Sometimes they don't even survive being thawed out but she has to atleast try it. I think she is happy with the one she has though.

Deb** Is it still raining there? Its misty and cold here today. I thought that we would get outside for a run but thats not going to happen. Hope you have a good day!

Iris** I just did the weight section of DM...thats it. DM reminds me of when DH's store was robbed. It was Easter 3 yrs ago and I was just after having DS.....not a good time.

I will bbl today!

Lori:)

Hallo girls,

I just finished M3 D40:eek:

Warm up:
Squats 55#/2 sets/10 reps

Workout:
Squats 90#/4 sets/8 reps
Leg curls 50#/ 4 sets/8 reps
Front Squats 60#/4 sets/8 reps
Static lunge 90#/4 sets/ 8 reps

One more disc and I am done with STS:( It went by so fast!

I will be back later!

Hi girls,

OK, I'm going to scream if I don't get my workout in today:mad: I have off today and have been running DS to 2 Dr. appts. and now to his work. DH just called and said he needs a ride to pick up his car. I have a ton of errands & cleaning to do before I have Easter dinner here on Sunday. But guess what my workout is coming 1st because I am PMSing:rolleyes: So the plan is to get M3 W2 Chest & Back by the end of the day:)

Belinda - I'm in week 2 of Meso 3. Like Iris mostly had gains in upper body but not lower body, also trying to clean up my diet. Enjoy your last day of legs;)

Amelia - Temp work is a good way to see what you like and don't like. Good luck and enjoy:)

Iris - DH has an older sports car so he has to go to a special place. My DS is 20yrs. old and he's looking for another car. The 5k sounds like a great start. Do you have Cardio Coach's?

Helene - Disney sounds awesome when we went last year the end of August it wasn't too crowded. I would never have thought that's what bee pollen tastes like:confused: The new thing I may try is matcha (green tea).

Lori - One of the best things about vacations is planning. I heard Cuba is beautiful. It is so hard for American's to go. We have to fly to an island and take a shuttle to Cuba. There is talk the US ban will be lifted.

Hi Cookie & Trish - Any plans for today?

Off to taxi everyone around:p Have a great day:)

Amelia, have fun with your workout later. Very exciting news!

Iris, have fun with D18 today. At least you got your taxes done yesterday. Weather is pretty nasty here too. Hope your moms treatment went well yesterday. I do see nice tone in my LB/UB! To my defense, I had to lower my weight in M1/M2:p I went heavy in M3! I had way to many road blocks in M1 and M2! Never thought I would make it all the way through, but I amost did it;)

Helene, in M1 I was lifting 8-10 lb. In M2 I went up to 15. M3, I went up big times. Yeah, I would say I gotten much stronger. I am still under my org. 1RM:confused: I will get there soon. I really like STS. Maybe next time we all can do it at the same time!

Debbie, sounds like you need a kick a$$ workout today:eek: Workout first, than clean the house. Since I am in M3 I lost over 6 lb. I will see how much I lost by the end of this week.

Hi Cookie and Trish!

Evening,

Just wanted to update, I did M2W4 chest and shoulders followed by LM warmup and all 7 blasts. Nice workout and 440 calories. :D

I love M2W4. The weights are nice and heavy already at 80% but the workouts are short even for the UB work. It's turning into default weight workouts for me at the moment.

BBL in the morning. Have to go put the little ones to sleep and eat something.

Hey Girls!

Busy day...of course it was my only day off this week:confused: I cleaned in the a.m, ran when DH came home for lunch, met with a friend, went to the grocery store and then it was time to make dinner. Ugh! Back to work tomorrow and I am trying to decide if I should go in early. The new owners arrive @ 8:30 so I am thinking I should be there when they arrive but will they really notice if I am there or not? If I do go in early then that means I need to either get up REALLY bright and early to run or take a rest day. I wouldn't have to get up much earlier. Probably 6 and start working out by 6:30.

Belinda** Nice workout!

Deb** Cuba is very nice and I think its safer then the Dominican. Although I don't think alot of people are going that way this year b/c Haiti, to close. We went off of the resort both times we were there but I wouldn't bother the next time...if there ever is a next time. You don't need to tell me about getting aggravated when you can't get your "me" time! All I ever want is a hour (or 2:D) to myself...is that to much to ask??? NO its not! LOL

Helene** Good job with your workout!

So my run was 11 kms and nothing else. I am not sure what I will do if I work out in the a.m

BB bright and early!

Lori:)

Hey girls, sorry ive been so short lately with personals, lots going on:confused:

Never did get my workout in today, i had every intention on it but as the day went on i got lazy:eek: DH is off today too and i enjoyed spending quiet time with him while the kids are at school...

I plan on doing a workout when i get home from work tomorrow, not sure what. I really loved my last rotation and im seeing results from it in my legs, there leaner, Fitnessfreak really knows her stuff. Ive still got the rest of this week before i complete it.

Belinda-your weight lifting weight is very impressive, wtg girl. What are you going to do next, a Cathe rotation? How about doing a FF rotation with me?

Debbie-How was your workout? Were you able to get it in? Im kinda excited about working tomorrow...ive been at home since june of last year:confused: The lady at the temp service also said that i may get a call back in the next few weeks doing warehouse work...i'll take that too,lol.

Lori-LOL at having tax season twice a year...i would love that too. Im hoping we qualify for a 'first time buyers' tax credit. If we do its a pretty good bit back and we plan on buying a newer car with it. I've already sent out the paper work for the credit...hope to hear something back in a few weeks. I think Both vacation destinations sound awesome. Glad to hear your feeling better.

Helene-Disney sound like so much fun..im excited for you guys! You know its funny but the first thing that came to mind when i got the temp job offer was ' how am I going to fit my workouts in' LOL, guess i will have to do them when i get home. DH still works the night shift, he goes in at 6pm(leaves around 5:20,he'll be home with the kids) and my job is from 8-5 tomorrow and friday so i will have to boogie home so he can get to work on time. It gets confusing working around both the kids and DHs schedule:confused:

Iris-How was your workout today? wtg on your studying! How is your mom doing with the treatments? Yeah, i was pretty surprised to get a call back about a job today...i thought they forgot about me:eek: I filled the application out a few months ago.

Cookie, Trish -I hope you guys had a good day!

Well thats it for me today..i hope you guys read this:p Have a good night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.