Commit to get fit and lean for March 30

Good Morning!

I am typing this with one hand so i will make it short until I have both hands:confused:

We had a great sleep last night! DS didn't wake up and we didn't get up until 9:30 'ish......stupid phone! I have tons of stuff to get done around here today and Im not sure how much DS will let me do.:mad: I think he as gotten worse since the hospital experience!

Last night i did a 6 mile run:D i fought with myself for a while.....I can't seem to make up my mind these days!

Belinda** Have a good workout!

Wish me luck! Im going to try to fget somethings done!

Lori:)

Morning girls

Today is a CC V 1 and PH upper body. That Power Hour really gets me good.:)

Lori-Great job getting your workout in yesterday! When are you guys going to florida? Its getting close isn't it? I bet your so excited...

Belinda-I like your motivational quote at the end of your post!!! Enjoy Disc 10 today...When you guys talk about disc's #'s i have no idea what muscle group your working:confused: But i know its STS;)

Hey to everybody..gotta go log my food for the day...bbl.

Good morning girls,

Didn't have a good morning today, my son acting like a teenager:( and driving me crazy. I wasn't going to go to spin class, I'm so glad I did!! I feel much better:) Have to work today.

Belinda - I was thinking the same as Amelia . . . love your motivational quote and it came on a perfect day:D Enjoy Disc 10, I'm still on 5. I bet there getting harder and harder.

Lori - My DH types with one finger and not because he has someone in his arms (at least I hope not:eek:) I hope you are able to get some things done, your son's nap time must be messed up too.

Amelia - Power Hour is one of my favorites too! Have fun. Since vacation, I've been bad with logging in my food and it shows:D

Hi to everyone who follows!

workout done...felt good. Did CC V 1 then PH UB. Burned 534 cals.

Debbie-I wish Cathe would make a power hour 2:D I too have been bad lately on logging my cals:eek:. Today is a fresh new start:)

bbl

Hallo girls,

Lori, glad you got some sleep last night and DS is doing better! Nice run!

Amelia, great job with CC1 and PH! I am sorry, I did Chest/ Shoulders and Biceps today!
Monday we do Chest/ Shoulders and Biceps. Wednesday we do Back and Tricpes and Friday we work legs. Glad you like the quote!

Debbie, sorry your son is driving you crazy today! If it makes you feel better, my son is driving me crazy most days, lol! Glad you got some relieve with your spinning class! I have to admit I was feeling my workout today! Glad you liked the quote too!

I almost forgot, I did 10 push ups on my toes today!

I am signing off for today, talk to you in the morning! Good night!

Hi Ladies - Sorry for being MIA lately...just can't seem to get a grip on my schedule. My workouts are suffering for it:confused: Only did one workout last week. On Sunday I did LIC cardio only premix for the first time in months...my knees were pissed!! Won't be doing that again any time soon.

Belinda - Glad you're still kicking a$$ and working out hard...Great job on your push ups!

Lori - So glad that your little one is out of the hospital and back home. I'm sure he got lots of attention and does not want to give that up any time soon:eek: Great job on your workout.

Amelia - I'm thinking about doing CC1 either tonight or tomorrow. I listened to it on the train the other day (yeah, I'm geeky that way) and really want to give it a go. I'm not sure if I did already or not...I tend to get the workouts confused. Btw, I made my no pudge brownies on saturday...yummy!! I froze most of them so that I didn't eat 'em all up:eek:

Deb - How old is DS? Did I mention I have an 18YO stepdaughter...she's a great help, but the sleeping late and loud music definitely works a nerve every now and then. Glad spinning helped you feel better;)

Will try to be more consistent with my check in this week...toodles.

'Evening!
I wrote a long post yesterday and now I see it didn't post! That's annoying.
Lori, glad to hear your son is home and things are well. What caused him to be ill? You must be so relieved it is over. When's Florida?
Belinda, I also like your quote. I also mentioned in yesterday's now missing email.
Amelia, what a runner you have turned into. I saw there was a check in for BFFM; have you noticed it also?
Trish, lol at you listening to Coach Sean on the train. Sorry your knees didn't enjoy the wo. So you have three daughters? I have four sons but only one daughter. I often tell her she's my favorite daughter. Now that I'm getting a DIL, I guess I'll have to come up with a new line.
Deb, sons can be aggravating. Teenage and early twenties sons are the worst. Once I was actually contemplating remortgaging my house to afford boarding school. What can I say they definitely had the ability to drive me crazy. Glad the wo helped.
Finally figured out why Trish likes Cardio Kicks to much. It has guys in it!!! I bought it based on her recommendation and it was fun. Tomorrow is 17 - legs!
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.