Commit to get fit and lean for March 3

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today is cardio for me, not sure what yet?

Hi to everyone that follows! BBL for personals!

Hi girls,

I did iTread 13 at the gym! I also will take my dogs for a long walk again!

I will be back later.

Hi to everyone that checks in today!

Good Morning!:)

Today is Disc #2 for me:D Im looking forward to it although for some reason, I already have DOMS in my back:confused: Im also not sure how I am going to do this workout with DS home! LOL I guess I will thinking something. He may sit and be a good boy while I do it....(ba-hahaha...thats to funny!:rolleyes:)

Work was weird last night, being there all by myself was different. I got some shut eye from 1:30-4 and then came home but had trouble getting to sleep. I guess it was 5'ish before I got to sleep. I will be tired later...but its only 2 night shifts. I can handle that. I also asked my boss last night about working 10 hour day shifts and then going on call at night and him not paying me any extra for it. So I will work for 10 hours but get paid for 12 and go on call for him. I would rather do that then have to stay at work from 8-8. He seemed to be o.k with it but I will reconfirm that on Friday when I work with him.

Belinda** Good job with the workout! As it finally stopped snowing over there?;) Its raining here now...and ALOT! I hope we don't get anymore snow but its only March month!

I will bbl! I am going to get my weight workout out of the way this a.m and hopefully get a 30 mins run in when DH comes home for lunch.

Lori:)

Good morning girls,

I'm going to take a spin class today at the gym. I have to work today too. It is so cold here today, can't wait till spring.

Cookie - I hope you were able to sleep with all that wind.

Belinda - Enjoy your dog walk today!! You are such a good Mommy.

Lori - It's probably going to take you a while to get used to the new schedule. Hopefully you can get a nap in today.

Hi to everyone who follows BBL:)

Morning...im a slow mover today. I had allergy's agian last night and took some more meds,now im not feeling to hot. Just need to wake up. My DH let me sleep in agian he's now out looking for a job. That last job that he got from the temps services was just that...temparary:mad: it didn't last very long.

Today is a cardio and abb day...im doing 4DS LIS on risers this time,just got to wake up first. Then i will do PH abbs.

Man,i can't wait until tommorrow,its my Husbands 34 birthday and were going out to eat...i need a break from all the calorie counting,it gets to me after about 4days:confused: Im also Weighing in tommorrow and measuring.

BBL

Last edited:
Hey Girls:)

Done with Disc #2. Good workout but im not sure about DOMS tomorrow. I also had to stop a few times b/c of DS. DH had the bright idea to put him up to my pull up bar...so what do you think he wanted to do?
Anyway...I have that workout done. I just need to decide when I will get my cardio in. Its mild enough outside to run, but its wet. DH was late going to work so I am not 100% sure if he is going to be home for lunch. My two options are waiting for DD to come home from school and she can watch DS for a little while or put him down for a nap.

Ameila** Do you know where you are going to eat tomorrow night? I know the feeling of just wanting to eat and not caring! Just recently I went to my MIL's for dinner and was in the mood to do just that! Have a good workout!

Deb** It isn't cold here today but my driveway is like a skating rink. We built our home about 2 yrs ago and we still done have our driveway paved. Hopefully we will get that done this summer but its over $8 G's!

Cookie** Im hoping for a good refund...but who knows? I load KM out...I should get it back. Alot of people want to try my workouts but this is why I don't like loaning them out. They don't get used and they don't return them:mad:

I will bbl! Off to get DD's lunch and a protein shake!

Hi girls,

Lori** enjoy disc 2 today! We actually had sunshine today! I hope we don’t get anymore snow, but like you said it’s only March. Nice job with your workout!

Debbie** I did take the dogs right after I posted for 1 hour walk,I still have to do my ab workout today! Enjoy your spinning class today!

Amelia** I hope you feel better today! Enjoy your cardio! Where are you guys going tomorrow?

:mad:i just had a long post and i forgot to click on reply:mad: im always doing that:confused:

Im done with my workout and it was so fun...burned 345 cals in total.

No im off to register Dalton for pre-k...lets just hope that his name gets drawn on march 18th. I didn't know that they draw names to determine who gets in and who gets put on the 'waiting list' :(,apparently they don't have enough room for all the pre-k'ers.

Im not sure where were going to eat at, he likes seafood,im not a huge fan of it. Maybe I can talk him into some Italian,i know chinese is out of the question(thats my favorite:eek:) Im also making him a b-day cake,he picked out yellow cake with chocolate icing. Were dropping the kids off at the grandparents so we can have some quiet time.

Lori-I like the arrangement that you made with your boss,sounds alot easier than working a 12hr shift.

Debbie-enjoy your spin class today...im also waiting eagerly for spring.

Belinda-your doggies are certianly getting there cardio this week. Great job at the gym this morning!

hey to everybody that follows!

Hi girls,

I made this oven cleaner on Sunday! Thought I would share it with you. My oven is nice and clean:p The best part, it's notoxic!

Overnight oven cleaner

1 cup water, divided
10 drops sweet orange, lemon or rosemary essential oil (I left that out, didn’t had any)
½ cup salt
2 tablespoons liquid castile soap (I used Dr. Broenner
¼ cup vinegar ( I use Heinz)

- Block the vents in the oven floors with aluminum foil or wax paper. Preheat the oven 300 F for 15 min, then leave the door open.

- Combine ¼ cup water with essential oil in a spray bottle and shake well.

- combine ¼ cup salt with ½ cup baking soda. Sprinkle the mixture on the oven floors (If you have an old parmesan shaker, clean and use that), paying particular attentions to spills areas.
-
Mix ¼ cup water wit the remaining ¾ cup backing soda,1/4 cup salt and the castile soap, Spread the mixture on the oven walls. Remove the foil or wax paper from the vents and allow the mixture to sit overnight.

- combine the remaining ½ cup water with the vinegar in a spray bottle. In the morning spray the oven walls and floor generously with the mixture. Wipe well (paper towels)using fine steel wool to work off any stubborn spots. Rinse several times to remove any residue.

The Naturally Clean Home (Nontoxic Cleaners) Karyn Siegel- Maier

Happy cleaning!:p My stove is nice and clean!

Back to report:) I did no equipment ab work from ab circuits and I also did a 40 min run. I was only going to do 30 but I just kept going.

Ameila** I love PH abs, gets right to the point! I guess you will have to let DH decide where he wants to eat...it his is b-day after all;) Don't knock yourself our like I did on DH's b-day last yr!:p

Belinda** My oven is a self cleaning one..thank goodness! I hate cleaning my oven but with this one I just press clean and when its done I have to wipe it out. The crappy thing is it gives off alot of heat when its cleaning and I can't use the burners so I have to clean it on a day when I am not going to cook. I looked in there today and it needs to be cleaned now. Whenever I clean it, i decide to make something messy and it spills all over the place!

BBL!

Forgot to tell you guys that I am getting back almost $1400 and DH is getting back $1900! That will be alot of money towards our trip!

Hi Ladies,

Just stopping by to say...HI!! I haven't worked out since Thursday....My f*ing xiphoid is killing me and I am starting to get depressed about it:( SIGH!!!!

Glad to see you all are doing well:D

Belinda - Still hanging in with STS?? ^5s to ya:)

Lori - ^5s on the tax refund:eek: How are you liking STS so far? Have you tried weight & plate abs yet?? I think that is the toughest ab routine on the DVD.

Deb - You're right...it is cold here today:confused: When I left this morning it was 21 degrees...what happened to all that nice weather???

Amelia - So, what do you think you'll have for dinner?? DH and I went out last week and I had fried calamari as an appetizer and creme brulee for dessert!! The entree wasn't too bad...roast chicken and garlic mashed potatoes. It was good to say the hell with the calories:p! Good luck with your WI tomorrow.

Cookie - Hope all is going well with you and your family. How's your MIL? I can't remember, are you doing the 3 or 6 month rotation?

Take care everyone.

Hi girls,

I received a compliment today, someone at the gym told me I looked great. I've actually put on a couple of pounds, but I'll take it. I told DH maybe its STS, he said with 4 workouts:rolleyes: Well it made my day even if it isn't true.

Belinda - I have a self-cleaning oven too, and my house smells awful when I clean it. I like the idea of natural cleaners.

Lori - Lots of $$$ to spend in Florida. I'm not sure if your going to Disney, but the food is so expensive there. I would try and eat some of your meals before or after.

Amelia - Have fun tomorrow at DH's dinner. Also, good luck with getting DS in preschool.

Trish - I hope you feel better soon. The weather is supposed to be nice this weekend.

'Evening!
Trish, what the heck is wrong? It sure looks scary - just the name! Yikes, hope you're going to be rid of that soon. My MIL is hanging in there. The pain meds must be working quite well since she mentioned she'd like to make it to my son's wedding in October! Three weeks ago, the drs said 2 weeks to 2 months, and since she's rapidly loosing weight, I don't think she'll make it. She is pretty stubborn though. I'm doing the 3-1/2 month rotation. Have you been able to do STS? I have disc 8 on the calendar for tomorrow. I always worry I won't have enough time to do it in the a.m., and I have a meeting tomorrow evening.
Belinda, you can be the cardio queen in Germany, and Lori will be it in Canada. Oh, now that Amelia's a runner, we'll give her Georgia. Sorry, I don't know where Deb lives.
Awesome Amelia, good luck with the PreK lottery drawing. Did you decide where your DH is celebrating?
Deb, between my husband's snoring and the wind I'm operating on major sleep deprivation! Then I get anxious I won't have time to do all of STS in the morning, which must cause me to wake up in the middle of the night! Geesh! I sound neurotic. It really is just that I try to squeeze too many things in not enough hours, compounded by his snoring. What did you think of STS?
Lori, nice refunds coming your way! Of course, now that makes me think I should get started on our taxes. Actually, we have to get them done soon for the kids' schools anyway. Hate all the paperwork.
Well, did IMAX 3 all blasts premix twice thru this morning. That should help me sleep well tonight.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.