Commit to get fit and lean for March 29

Good Morning:)

No workout for me this a.m. DD had a sleepover last night with 3 other girls and they slept downstairs....where I work out:confused: Truth be known, I needed the sleep! I can always get a workout in tonight. DS woke AGAIN last night at 1:40....whats up with that?

The extra check was legit:D Apparently the accountant noticed that my T4's were done wrong so instead of doing up another T4, they wrote me a check for what they owed me:) Its a good thing anyway, cause my taxes are done and sent.

Belinda** Enjoy your rest day. Where can I buy CCPP?

Ameila** Did you workout yesterday?

Debbie** Its been a while since I have been up since 5...actually, probably christmas time....so not that long:confused: The next day is ruined though when we stay up that late! Its hard to get moving! BUT its also nice to have fun every once in a while:)

Hello to everyone else! I will bbl!

Lori:)

Good Morning

Im enjoying my coffe:D I haven't decided on what workout im doing today...probably a cardio coach.

Lori-Wooohoooo on the check!! Are you going to order STS Cardio? I never did get in a workout,my allergies are driving me nuts:confused: i may have to try another allergy medicine. So far ive tried Zyrteck(made me way to sleepy) and Clariton which isn't doing anything:confused:. I wake up with a stuffy nose for most of the morning before it finally clears around lunch time:mad:

have a great day girls! :)bbl

Good morning girls,

It's a rainy day here. I'm going to do a cardio coach today not sure which. I slept in late today, now I think I'm all caught up with sleep. I need to run out today for something I forgot to do for work. I'll be stepping over people because it's the weekend and rainy:(

Belinda - You were up early today. Thanks for the info about CC Press & Play. Enjoy your rest day!!

Lori - The girls were probably up all night:D What a nice surprise with the extra check.

Amelia - I hope you find the right meds for your allergeries. I was looking outside to see if anything is blooming . . . it looks like the deers ate most of my landscaping:( even plants they don't like.

Debbie, we had our time change today! Enjoy CC today!

Lori, glad you had a nice suprise with the check! Sorry, the girls kept your up:p Make sure you get some rest today!

Good afternoon!

So...I did CC v 3 then ran an additional 20mins making it almost 4miles,3.850...that was 50mins on the treadmil:eek: I burned 530cals. I felt so much better after i was done...I woke up feeling so sluggish!:rolleyes:

Debbie-We get deer out here too...my lab in the back yard will bark until they leave her site:rolleyes:. Its been raining here for a while...so depressing:(:rolleyes:. Its suppose to clear up tommorrow...im excited to see the sun:D

Belinda-I bet your looking forward to that rest week in a couple of weeks. Your doing so good...go,Belinda,go!!!!

Hey to Lori,Trish and Cookie!!!!

later gators!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.