Commit to get Fit and Lean for March 29, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I just lost my long post. 3 days with personals and I lost it:mad::confused: I will try again later.

Today is my last week of STS, it went by so fast. Today I will do M3 W4 D 34:eek:

Lori, sorry about the party. I would be ticked off too. Did you find new sneakers? Did you buy the blender this weekend. Nice run this weekend, btw!

Helene, sorry about your back. Take it easy. Having back problems are no fun. Do some easy stretching.

Iris, I guess DJ is not taking the hint! LOL!

Amelia, congrats on all that weight loss! You are doing great, girl!

Cookie, how do you like Insanaty?

Debbie, what cearal was it? Nice job finishing the baby books. I still need to work on those. LOL!

Trish, come back! We miss you!

Hope I didn't miss anyone? If I did, I am sorry! I don't feel like going back 3 days worth of emails:p

My best to all.

Last edited:
Good Morning!:)

I didn't get a chance to get back here yesterday. I went shopping with my sister and then played with DS most of the evening. My workout yesterday was PUB and a 4 mile run. That's all I could muster. My body didn't want to do cardio at all. I was sooooo not in the mood to workout but I did and was happy I did after it was over.

I am back to work today and this is bit of a weird week. My coworker needed me to switch shifts with her b/c its her DH's b-day and it conviently falls on the day the new owners take over:confused: So I have to work Mon Tues, off Wed and back again for Thurs,Fri and Sat!:confused: She is going to work my Sun though so I will have Sun, Mon and Tues off next week.

Todays workout is just cardio and abs. I think it is to cold to run outside but I am going to check it out. I would rather do that then get on the TM.

Belinda** I hate it when that happens. I also hate when this computer jumps all over th place. The mouse pad is really sensitive, drives me nuts. I didn't get the blender, there was neither one there but I think I have a raincheck for it. My MIL was picking it up for me. I have had a new pair of sneaks for a while.

Ameila** That's alot of water weight to lose in one week! What rotation are you doing? You never know...maybe it was what you needed?

Iris** We still haven't decided about Vegas. DH needs to calls Airmiles and see if there are any seats available b/c I am not paying $1600 for 4 days + food and hotel. The hotel isn't even that cheap, MGM is only $300 for the whole stay. If we want to stay where they are getting married though it is more expensive. We could move to that hotel on the last night I guess. I am giving DH a list of the flights today and the ball is in his court. He is the one who says he wants to go but then I am the one who gets excited and starts looking up stuff, so I am going to pass it to him and say "Im not asking you anymore" And then he can let me know if he books it.

Helene** Glad to hear you can start getting back at it...slow and steady!:) Aren't you sweet with your little comment! hehe! I don't know who she looks like, everyone says that she is the spit of me but I can see alot of her father in her. Makes me mad sometimes actually! LOL She has a lot of his actions and he isn't even around, how is that even possible?

Cookie** so you had a crazy weekend? How come weekends always seem to fly by? Yeah the kids were quiet, they just watched a movie and chatted. I did by a elmo pinata which instead of beating, then ran over him with the car:confused: I can't believe I wasted money and time on picking out candy and then they run over it? There was candy everywhere but by yesterday it was all gone, it must have blew away.

I will bbl to report my workout. Must get my butt mov'in!

Lori:)

Iris**

Good morning Lori and all who follows,

I am done with D34:eek: My muscle are confused and so am I. We went down in weight. I thought for a second there was a misprint in the WM, had to pull out my book. :p 2 more discs to go:confused:

Lori, have fun with your cardio today. Yeah, it's cold and rainy here. Where is spring? I am glad I am not the only one with a weird computer, my does all kinds of crazy stuff:p

BBL!

Good Morning,

Today is Day #1 of wk 4 of the rotation, Low max is on the agenda. Im sure we will walk this morning too...

Im going to allow a higher calorie day today to keep my sanity:confused: kinda looking forward to it;) DH wants to take the kids to a pizza buffet, im going to eat a huge salad then 2 slices of pizza.(luckily there nutrition information is online). they also have frozen yogurt:eek: I will be a good girl...im so looking forward to next Mondays weigh in:D I hope to be in the 160's in a few weeks! The first time in over ten years!!

Belinda-Enjoy your STS workout, sorry you lost your long post...hate when that happens:(

Lori-Im doing the getting ready for summer rotation 08' by Fitnessfreak, really enjoying it! Yeah, i wasn't expecting to lose that much but when i stepped on the scale last monday is was after eating some Chinese food on sunday so i was holding onto alot of water. enjoy your cardio and abb workout today!

hello to everyone, bbl

Last edited:
Morning,

Iris: Yep, only sound like a rest day from working out, not from the rest! Friday should be fun yeah for the weather being nice again.

Cookie: You got it already then? :eek: How did you do on the fit test? That one was fun in itself. It catches up to you, but I am sure you kicked butt on it! I hope that you had a nice relaxing Sunday.

Belinda: awesome on the last week with STS! Amazing you were able to finish it after all. How have you been liking M3? Do you feel strong as can be?! Sorry about your posts :confused: that is a pain when you lose it like that!

Amelia: I am so excited for you. You are amazing! Enjoy your high cal day. I had one last night :D but mostly with good stuff so that's OK.

Lori: So what you are saying is that DD looks like you and acts like your father. Sounds like a dangerous combo to me. Enjoy "just" cardio and abs.....

Hi to Trish and Deb, hope you had a nice weekend!

I forgot to tell all of you that since I couldn't work out, I splurged on some workout clothes. I know, the logic doesn't quite add up, but it made me happy. I got some bia brazil stuff (one size fits most which is great is my weight changes). The blue top from the Hiit cover was on sale :eek: So I'll be matching Cathe once I feel like doing that again!

OK off to work!

Good Morning Ladies

Today will be Legs, whatever disc that is....lol I feel like I'm gaining muscle, but not losing inches. My clothes are tighter, not looser. :confused: So I definitely did some fishing around in the Tosca Reno book that Helene is letting me borrow. I'm going to really really concentrate on my diet. It's hard with my job, though. Between that and working out I get so hungry! :mad: We'll see......

So I think I will go to Fleet Feet today, since now it's tomorrow that we're getting all the rain. After tomorrow, it's pretty much 70's the rest of the week!! :D

Belinda- Sorry you lost all your posts! I know how aggravating that is. Yeah DG isn't taking the hint because he think's I'm joking. :confused:

Amelia- wow...congratulations on meeting all these goals of yours! So which rotation are you doing?

Lori- Have you tried looking at the package deals? The one's with airfare and hotel included?? I dont' blame you for not wanting to spend that kind of money! I would check out Orbitz and sites like that, that is how I booked my Daytona trip.

Helene- I'm so envious of your new top!! Seriously......... lol I was excited about the new blue Miley Cyrus capri's I just got at WalMart! LOL

Cookie- Insanity??? Why doesn't that surprise me! ;) So what is going on with you, busy girl?? I guess we'll catch up Friday. :) I really want to see Julie and Julia, how did you like it?? I loved the Blindside, what a great movie. And unbelievable about Jesse James........and Tiger Woods....and remember Shania Twain's husband cheated on her? It makes me very wary.........of men....*sigh*

BBL!

Workout done, i raised my step to match Cathe's and boy did i feel it:confused: i got through step combo 5,about 45minutes then i did some weight-loss yoga that also had a good burn going. I was shaking. Total of 67minutes and 408 calories burned.

My walking partner never called so i called her and she said she was sick with a cold. I told her to call me tomorrow if she felt like walking. I hope she feels better.

Helene-I love new workout clothes...and its so cool to match Cathe's clothes:)

Iris-i wish i could pull off capri's..my legs are so short they end up looking like short pants:confused: My DH likes them...maybe its all in my head(thats a scary place,LOL) Enjoy your leg workout today. Im in the last week of Fitnessfreaks 'getting ready for summer 08' rotation.... i may do that other summer rotation she has next...

Well, DH and i watched My Best Friends Girl last night..i was funny,if you like alot of 'guy humor'...DH was laughing alot. Speaking of DH,ive got to wake him up...were suppose to finish shopping for the kids easter baskets today.

Hello to everyone that follows:)

Hi girls,

Yesterday I just took a walk around the neighborhood spent alot of time sleeping yesterday:confused: Our dinner was really good, I did go off track:( I took a spin class this morning, next is the dentist, food store and computer work.

Belinda - I hate when I lose posts. We're having rainy, cold weather here too:( Wow, you almost done with STS:):):)

Lori - I'm glad the party went well, weird about them running over Elmo but you know teenagers:) Hopefully you can find a better deal to Vegas it's will be quite an experience if you go.

Amelia - Kudos on the weight loss!!! You so smart to plan ahead before you get to the restaurant.

Helene - I thought co-op's were farms where you buy a share of the farm and they divide the vegetables up among the members. Your store sounds interesting.

Iris - I've been looking at Tosca Reno's book everyday too. One of the problems are the portions are so big so I eat the same meal for a few days. I think for Meso 3, I'm going to sub Butts & Guts for the leg workouts because I'm afraid to build too much muscle in my legs.

Cookie - Seems like you had a busy weekend. Did you get a chance to try insanity?

Have a great day:)

Hi girls,

It's so quiet here today:) I was just checking out the San Diego roadtrip pictures and it looked like they had so much fun. Since I have some time I'm going to do BBL High & Tight.

My son had the dentist appointment before me and he has "Eleven" cavities:eek::eek: OMG! We put sealants on there teeth when they were little and most of them are all inbetween the teeth (some are little). I really don't keep soda or candy around the house so he's getting this crap somewhere else! He drinks vitamin water, a lot of coffee and energy drinks . . . the dentist said that's not why:confused:

Trish - Are you effected by all of this rain?

Have a great night everyone:)

Deb: you are right, it is too quiet around here. ELEVEN !!!! (shouting) there, is that better :p?

Amelia: I am very excited about these new workout clothes, and the one size fits most has me most excited. Means I won't feel bad if I go up or down :D

Iris: LOL at the capris, they must go well with your glasses. Chugged some bee pollen today and thought of you :eek:

Have a good night all.

Hi Girls,

Just finished lying down with DS and he is still not asleep:mad: DH is taking his turn now but as I sit here I see the big 'ole moon in the window. Maybe thats why he is still awake...full moon. Brings out wolves and crazy kids!

I went out side for my run today, did little over 10 k. I have to get up early tomorrow morning to see a flight off, so I have to get up around 5:30:confused: I guess I will go to work and then come back home and workout hopefully.

Belinda** Good job with your workout. I like how you referred to your muscles and yourself as "we" LOL...unless you were talking about your husband but I don't think you were.:p

Ameila** Ah....Chinese food will do it everytime. Glad you are enjoying your rotation. I really enjoy FF rotations, she as put some goodies together.

Helene** Maybe the new workout clothes will make you want to workout? hehe! I know I look forward to working out when I have something new to wear.

Iris** Its gonna cost us 8000 airmiles to go to Vegas and we don't have nearly enough...LOL. The package deals we have found aren't to bad but I still don't know if I want to spend that much on 4-5 days. The cheap part is getting there, I can only imagine how much we will spend once we are there. Hope you figure out the culprit for the tight clothes;)

Deb** Kids are strange. Im sure they uploaded the video on youtube or FB by now. OMG....11 cavitives! Thats crazy! Its gonna cost some $ to get all of those fixed!

I will bb in the a.m!

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.