Commit to get fit and lean for March 28

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today I will go to the gym:p

Not sure if I posted my workout yesterday:eek: I did disc 9, burned 738 cal.

Eat healthy, work hard and have a wonderful day! BBL!

Good Morning!:)

Happy to be getting up from my own bed:) DS woke at 1:40 crying....probably having bad dreams about people in mask taking his blood:rolleyes: So I put him in the bed with us and he went right back to sleep. Either he was having a bad dream OR he just wanted to sleep with someone b/c we have been sleeping with him for over a week now. I still got a good sleep with him in bed with us, but I could have slept longer.....alot longer!

I have some major DOMS from yesterdays workout:eek: Im not surprised! LOL Its even in my back.....which I didn't work!:eek: Im going to do a run shortly and maybe some ab work. If I dont have time I am going to take my dvd to work with me and do some there. I have to try and be a good girl all day b/c I have DDs b-day party tonight and I want a peice of that cake!:confused::)

Belinda** Enjoy your workout today!

I will bbl to report my workout!

Lori:)

Morning girls

Today is suppose to be my rest day but i may jump on the treadmill with coach Sean;) The kids are going over to my moms house tonight so DH an I are going out for the evening:D Awwww,relief at last;)

Belinda~:eek::eek::eek: on the calorie burn...great job!

Lori-High fives on the DOMS...isn't it lovely;)

ok,off to get ready for work,check in with you guys later!:)

Hi girls,

I just finshed all of CCPP, no extra challenge! I traveled over 5 miles.All I can say is HOLY COW! :p:p I don't feel my legs anymore. I am glad tomorrow is a rest day. Now I know why everyone is doing PP only once a month:p

Amelia, enjoy your cc run today!

Lori, enjoy your workout!

I need to catch my breath, bbl!

Have a great Satureday!

Hi Girls!

I had a good run today. I could have went longer but ran out of time. I wasn't to late for work though...just 10 mins:rolleyes::) NO one here anyway...and every other girl that works here comes in late, so why shouldn't I?

I did over 5 miles in 48 mins (I think) I did CC #7 and did the first 2 challenges. I didn't get any ab work in and I forgot to bring my dvd to work with me.

Belinda** I don't have PP. How do I get that one? I've heard people talk about it before but had no clue what they were talking about.Good job!

Ameila** Have fun with your workout. Its hard not to get on the TM when you have free time and no kiddies running around:D Been there!

Well....I need to run to the bank cause yesterday was pay day, weird thing is....I have 2 paychecks. My regular pay and another one for over $400. Im not sure what that is about but its a hand written check and the date is for the 11th of Mar. We only get paid here once a month, at the end of the month. But we can ask for as many advances as we want. At first I thought it might be a 2 week paycheck but that doesn't make sense cause the date is wrong and I make alot more then $400 in 2 weeks. So I need to ask him what thats for before I change it!

I will bbl!'

Lori:)

Good morning girls (actually it's afternoon):),

We had fun at the party. I just drank too much and we came home so late
5AM:eek: I'm going to be dragging all weekend, ugh!! I will try and get in some kind of a workout after a nap today:)

Belinda - I don't have CC Press Play. Is it similar to the other Cardio Coaches and worth getting?

Lori - I'm happy things are getting back to normal. Maybe your boss gave you a bonus;)

Amelia - Have fun tonight with your hubby!!

Hi girls,

Can’t sleep! Woke up at 5:30 am with a stuffed nose again.

Lori** great job with your run and DOMS! You get PP at CC! CCPP is a tough one! I had CCPP since x-mas, my DD got it for me! Now I know everyone does this one only once a month, it will kill you! ROFLMAO! I think you would like CCPP, you work out like an animal anywhere! I felt good doing it, got sick afterwards! Maybe I didn’t drink enough water? I did drank 1 liter water during my workout, but was sweating like crazy. I was proud at myself running 5 miles, I have never ran that far! Did you figure out your check?

Debbie** glad you had fun at the party! LOL! I think PP is worth getting. Like I mentioned before, it’s not a workout you wanna do everyday. What I will do, is take some of the challenges and make my own workout!

Need more coffee! BBL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.