Commit to get fit and lean for March 27

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I will do disc 9 (legs) later today:D

I am doing lots of English to German translations for DD:rolleyes: My head is hurting :rolleyes::p

I will catch up with persoanls!

Hi to everyone that follows!

Hi girls,

Not sure what my workout will be today or if I'll even get one in. My boss asked me a favor, merchandising men's belts and ties (my least favorite thing to do). I also have a 40th birthday party to go to. She used to workout at my gym and she related to my BIL & SIL so they'll be there too.

Belinda - Were you born in Germany? Being in Germany probably helps keep your German up-to-date, so your kids know who to go to:D Have fun with legs today.

Lori - I hope you get good news this weekend and can come home:)

Cookie - I hope you have a better day at work today. What do you do?

Hi to Amelia & Trish enjoy your workouts today.

Morning

Today is a circuit workout...im thinking a 4ds one. I haven't done a step workout in such a long time!

Belinda-enjoy disc 8...how is your weather? Its been raining here for a few days now:rolleyes:

Morning Deb...have fun at the b-day party.

We are home!!!!!:):):):):):) I feel like I have missed a whole week of everything! When I went to work yesterday I looked at the date and said "is it really the 26th?". LOL

The Dr said his blood work was good so if we were comfortable enough to go home then we should. She knew how nervous we were the other night when his temp went up and she didn't want us back enough the ER everytime something silly happened...b/c we are a bag of nerves. She also explained that what happened last Fri night wasn't as serious as everyone made it seem. At first I was thinking about staying in the hospital for another night but they weren't going to put him back on the IV drip so it was just as well to come home. Now I have laundry up to my yig yag and have to get ready for DD's b-day party. I have a feeling that he will have a nap later and I should be able to get a workout in. Im not sure where to start though! LOL I have missed a few STS workouts!:eek:

I will bbl to do personals!

Lori:)

Great News Lori:)..so glad to hear of it,I was worried about your little guy;) Have you decided on what workout your doing?

Hey to everybody

My workout is done,decided on 4DS UB/LIS circuit, i threw in some lowerbody as well.

Have a great day girls!

Hi girls,

I am done with disc 9! I burned 738 cal! This morning I was down another 2 pounds!

Lori** glad you are home and your son is feeling better! He got us worried! Go get some rest! :eek:

Amelia** thanks for posting the Harris-Benedict formula. I need to get my calculator to figure the BMR out! That is interesting! Great job with your leg DOMS. Great job with CCV3 yesterday, that one is a good one. Glad you listen to your body! You will own STS cardio one day! I wished I knew how to copy it? I would sent you a copy! Great job with 4DS today! It’s raining here in Germany too! I hate it!

Debbie** how is your dog sitting go today! I couldn’t take my dogs for a walk today, it’s raining and raining and raining, lol!Great job with disc 5 yesterday! I was born and raised in Germany. I am 10000% German, lol! I never took the American citizenship. DH wants me to take it,LOL! Both my sisters live in Germany/Nuernberg. I met my DH, 26 years ago in Nuernberg ( he was stationed in Fuerth by Nuernberg) I also have a German accent when I speak English!

Cookie** did you find your CC’s, lol! They are good cal. burners! I am glad to hear your work will lighten up very soon and you have more time for yourself!

Hi Trish and have a great workout!

See you in the morning! Good night!

Hey Girls,

Managed to do disc.....Im not sure LOL....:p It was chest. bics and shoul anyway:) I can't believe how much strength I lost in just one week!:mad: Probably b/c my eating and sleeping have been all over the place:mad::mad: I even had to do some of the pushups on my knees:confused:! haha! I was going to get on the TM after my weight workout but I was to tired, I ended up getting in the tub and taking a hour long nap (not in the tub;)). I will probably have energy for a run later.

Belinda** Good job with the workout. Yes...DS had everyone worried! The dr wasn't going to send us home though if we weren't ready. I kind of had a meltdown on Wed, which is why she said that. I think everything caught up with me on Wed night and I just couldn't hack it anymore! We are doing better now. Nothing that a bit of medicine and sleep won't fix:rolleyes:

Ameila** Thanks for the hugs;) Nice workout today. How is everything going re: weight and stuff? I feel like I have been out of the loop so long! Have you been on the scale? I tell ya, when I see that you have lost 104 lbs, it puts it all into prespective! You have come along way! I dropped all of those pesky pounds that were haunting my last week. I told DH maybe this is the way to go? No eating and no working out?

Debbie** How was the weather in Fl? I cant wait to get on that plane!!!!

I am going to read through the threads I missed tomorrow and hopefully catch up on personals!

Well , I have most of the laundry washed but my nap interfered with the drying of it. I should have that done with in the next couple of hours and then we have to get ready for DDs b-day party tomorrow. She wants to have it in the garage so her and her friends can have a big dance party:confused::) Oh well....atleast they won't be in here under my feet. So all the decorating and food will be in the garage!

Hi girls,

Getting ready to jump in the shower and go to the 40th birthday party:D

Lori - I'm so happy to hear you and Rylan are back home:):):):):):):) You'll probably love being in your own bed tonight. I have a few tips to tell you about FL. will do so when I have my thoughts together:confused:

Have a nice night everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.