Commit to get fit and lean for March 27,2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

DH wants to go for a run today? It's raining a little:(

I will be back to report my workout! Have a great weekend!

DH and I ran 4 miles outside;) It was so cold, I coudn't get my breathing under control. Couldn't breath through my nose since it's so stuffed, my lungs started to hurt. I know one thing, I am not gonna run in this kinda weather condition anymore. I had 2 sweathers on and still was cold.:(

I will be back, need to warm up!

Good Morning Ladies

Today will be D16 (Chest/Tri's/Shoulders). Right now I'm sitting here eating yummy porridge with bee pollen.
Yesterday dragggged at work, but I was able to get in touch with Helene, and she came and picked me up at work and we went to the Co-op. :D Fun times! :D
Of course had a run in with DG, he walked in right after I talked to her at 5ish.....*sigh* I tried to avoid him, but didn't. I almost gave in, but I didn't. (Btw Helene, that was someone else's car, so he wasn't even there when we went back, which I suspected because I would have noticed him as soon as we walked in if he were)

Belinda- Have a great workout today.

Amelia- There's nothing worse painwise than an aching tooth! Sorry he waited so long.

Deb- Unbelievable about your car!! Is it all set now?? I hope you said something! The battery connection? Doesn't it make you wonder what really goes on sometimes? You trust these people to fix your car (or anything else), and it's almost like it's a half-a**ed job. I just feel like people are either on something, or they just can't be bothered, or both. And I could tell DG I'm moving to the moon, and there would still be fireworks.......:confused:

Cookie- What? Why would you be going to jail? where are you going this weekend? I am so so sorry to hear about your mom. :( What happened? I am happy you have a new workout coming, that's always a mood lifter. And who said there wasn't a third guy in all of this? :eek:

Helene- The bee pollen definitely gave the porridge a different taste! But it was good to me all the same! Everyone's taste buds are different?? I can't wait to start reading that book. So where did you get the bee pollen? At the coop? I hope you weren't scared at otb yesterday....LOL It's a big open space with a variety of legendary people. ESPN radio was there yesterday, broadcasting live, and I overheard the announcer saying "it's not just old men gambling..........." I wanted to rip the headphones off and say "He's lying!!" LOL Well it looks like BFS it is!! Looking forward to it! Ohh did you try that quinoa? It's pretty good!

Ok ladies, I'm off to living room... BBL

Morning

Today is a rest day. Thank goodness because im exhausted :confused: I may take the kids to the park for a picnic, its suppose to be real pretty out today!

Belinda-Great run w/your DH but i hope you don't get sick because of it:confused: I walked in the rain one time(because im so darn stubburn) and got sick:(

Iris-So cool that you & Helene live close enough together to see each other! Have a great workout today!

Hello to everyone! Have a great saturday:)

Hi girls,

I just finished week 1 of Meso 3. I was running out of time so I needed to skip some of the rest periods:eek: We have my nephews confirmation dinner at an italian restaurant tonight. I hope to be good but no one else will be so it will be hard.

Belinda - Great job with your run, but take it easy. I guess it's still cold in Germany:(

Iris - The car issue is settled and they said my next service is free, so I can't complain. What is a co-op?

Amelia - You've been doing 2 workouts everyday so enjoy your rest day:)

Cookie - I hope everything turns out ok for you today. Sending positive vibes your way:) I bet your looking forward to vacation. I was just thinking about ordering Insanity . . . I'll wait to hear what you think.

Lori - Did you survive the "teenage" party:eek:

Helene - How did your back react to yoga yesterday? Enjoy your weekend.

Trish - Hi

Have a great day:)

Evening,

Belinda: I hate runninng in the cold. I find it hard to breathe so I am with you on that one. I hope you warmed up nicely though.

Lori: Yep, I am wondering how the Bday party is going as well. :eek: Might we hear some stories later?

Deb: Glad the car thing worked out. Man I would have been so aggravated. The co-op is a food co-op here in town. They have a lot of organic produce and lots of natural things that are hard to find anywhere else. It helps if you are shown around though because the way they do things is a bit different. Anyways, it was fun showing the bulk produce section to Iris. They must have had 30 kinds of flours!

Iris: You are kidding, you still like the bee pollen. There is no accounting for tastes I guess. Now that I think of it, I wonder about your taste in men too :p JK, I hope your day at work went well and I look forward to the next DJ and DG update. So we are on for BFS: http://www.bfsrestaurant.com/ it should be a good time.

Cookie: So you took the plunge for Insanity? I was gonna lend you a couple but I guess you should like it since you like high intensity, high impact workouts. I hope you are not reading this from jail ;) and that you survived your day! FYI, you could take insanity on the road, no equipment needed! You would just have to request a ground floor room for all the jumping.

Amelia: How is DH's tooth? How about the picnic did you get to go? Yeah, it's cool. Iris can be my outside work friend ;) I'm hoping we can run outside when it's a bit warmer too.

My back is still weak. It was hurting tonight after doing stuff with the kids all day. And that god me down and I dug into the last piece of chocolate cheesecake so now I feel even worse and I am mad at myself :mad: Oh well, tomorrow is another day, but if I can't start a Cathe workout soon, I am going to go bonkers.....

Hey Girls:)

Yesterday I did the 29k I was suppose to do, which is little over 18 miles. I didn't think it was to bad at all but my running partner ended up whining most of the way. She ended up having a bad back by the time it was all done and she went home at the 27 km mark, I kept going and had to loop a few st's to make it to 29k. We went slower then I am use to but faster then she was use to. I felt fine after but off and on all day I am feeling a little queasy. Nothing serious but just enough that I don't care to eat but I can.

Today was more of a rat race. We were late going to bed last night and as soon as my head hit the pillow, DS woke and he was up until 3:30...he wanted to watch blues clues...that wasn't happening. We then ended up sleeping in until 10 and thats when my MIL woke us up b/c we had planned to do her hair at 10. The day as been bit of a disaster. I had a bunch of stuff to do today and of course, DH was sick...but not to sick to miss the hockey game. On top of it, DS is really whiny and has a temp. DD is suppose to be having a b-day party....20 people invited or so she told me but apparently now its only 5!!! There never was 20 people invited. I was soooo mad. I bought a big 'ole cake, supplies and food for 20 and now she tells me that 5 people are coming and that she was only joking! I thought I was gonna blow a fuse! I told her if she wanted to order pizza, then she way paying for it. Ugh! It's just been a really crazy day.

Tomorrow I plan on getting in a good weight workout and a run. DS is suppose to be going to my MIL's for alnight but now Im not so sure if he has a temp.

Belinda** I always have a hard time getting warm after I get home from a run. I was froze yesterday as well. Hot shower doesn't even cut it!

Ameila** Hope you enjoyed your rest day with the kids!

Iris** Good job on staying away from DG! Question for you...where do you live in Vegas? Or do you live in Vegas? Friends of ours are getting married on July 1st in Vegas and we are seriously considering going to do. Thinking about staying at the MGM....prices are pretty good there.

Helene** Hmmmm....chocolate cheesecakes sounds really good! Cheesecake is my fav!!

Deb** Hope you have a good evening! I will let you guys know how the party goes!:confused:

BB in the a.m
Lori:)

Lori: Ugh about the party. I saw that you needed to vent. Seriously, teenagers should be much shorter years. Sound like you had a good run yesterday though. I wonder how you could still do all that today too! I'd be hitting the wine if I were with you. I guess I'll have to stock up by the time DS and DD hit the teenage years. Oh, and the cheesecake was from the cheesecake factory and made with Godiva chocolate, 1080 calories per slice :eek:

Iris: Vegas sounds fun :eek: Better go have my bee pollen now, I haven't had any yet. :confused: I still feel like such a sucker every time I eat that....... Too funny though.

The house is quiet, I almost don't know what to do with myself. DD is taking a late nap and DH and DS are out to the grocery story.

Good Evening Ladies

Had a great workout today with D16 and then did MM Abs and Stretch. Work was not so great.....:mad: It got busy late, and then I got stuck there longer than I wanted. DG was in and out a couple of times today, both times came to the bar. The first time he told me we were finished because of my attitude....LOL But he was standing there waiting to speak to someone who was coming downstairs, so he stood there while I was making drinks and said it three more times....:rolleyes: I just kept saying "OK" ...lol Then he came back later, but there was waitstaff everywhere, so he just said a few smartass things to all of us and left...*sigh* And DJ, he came over this morning, and he has a copy of the Blindside already, so he let me borrow it for me and my mother to watch...how nice is that??? The thing with him, though, is that he only likes very few people, and I just happen to be one of them. In general, he hates people, and says he definitely has an express pass to hell...LOL That's just great................ So there's the latest update....I feel like my own news anchor...hehe

Helene- I love the bee pollen...LOL Yeah Vegas does sound like fun! I wish! Yayyyy I can't wait for Friday. I actually thought to myself today, why didn't we end up going out last night and grabbing a cold one?? I think maybe we were both kinda beat, but I probably would have gone! One piece of cake?? Ohhhh don't worry about that! As long as you enjoyed it! Did you go to Yoga this morning??

Lori- Yes I live in Vegas........in my dreams!!! I live on the opposite side of the country...in New York...lol Where did you get that from?? But yeah I know people who have stayed at the MGM and really liked it! Sorry you had such a crazy day! Nice run yesterday. :)

Deb- Well I'm glad to hear that you got your next service free! It's the least they could do for all the trouble you went through! The coop is a whole foods store, organic stuff, etc. Helene is the expert on this, I am but a mere apprentice.

Amelia- How was your picnic?? Yeah it is really great having Helene and Cookie in the same area. When we went out last month it kinda felt like the Daytona roadtrip all over again, except this time there was more drinking. :eek: lol

Ok ladies, off to study for a bit....see you all tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.