Commit to get fit and lean for March 25, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning girls,

I will cardio today. The weather is nice outside, maybe I will go for a nice run?

I will be back to report my workout!

Have a great Friday and workout, everyone!

Good Morning!:)

Sooooo did not want to get out of my nice warm bed....but here I am! I am not 100% sure what today's workout will be. I am leaning towards a run and then some leg exercises. Either that or a run and legs circuit. That probably is possible with the leg moves from B&G's cause she switches them up quit often.

I have nothing to go on and on about today! LOL and there aren't many personals to catch up on.

Belinda** Its not Friday yet! LOL It is only Thursday! I wish it were Fri, then I wouldn't have to go to work! hehe! I am sure I could lift heavier then I do with a squat rack b/c the trouble is getting it from the floor , over my head. Do you have DOMS today?

Ameila** DOMS from walking? She must be out of shape!:eek: I didn't know there was such a thing!:eek: But i guess if people don't move very much any amount of exercise would cause soreness. Don't invite her over to work out with you just yet...you may scare her away!

I will bb to report my workout! Have a good day everyone!

Lori:)

Good Morning

Today is suppose to be KPC,but again...i don't have that one so i will have to substitute, and im not sure yet...it will have to be the same amount of time.

Belinda- The weather was pretty here yesterday and tuesday but today its suppose to rain. I would love to do a run interval outside today! Enjoy your run!

Lori-Yeah,she was sore in her shins and inner thighs...we did go up two big heals so maybe thats what got her? Her DH really gets on my nerves..he's a know-it-all(and pretty much wears the pants in the family). He told her to only stretch before so she wouldn't be so sore:rolleyes:...i told her that she needed to stretch afterwords also and i showed her some basic stretches. Yeah,i don't think i will let her see one of my at-home workouts for a while:confused: actually, i would be surprised if she is still wanting to walk in a few weeks:(

Hello to everyone..ive got to go get another cup of foffee. BB after my workout!

I am done with my wo! I ran outside for the first time in months:D I ran for 45 min. nice and easy! Not sure how many miles I ran, have to wait until DH comes home, he knows all those routes better than I am. I burned 621 cal.

Lori, it feels like Friday to me today;) DH had to remind me it's only Thursday. I am ready for the weekend.

Amelia and Lori, enjoy your workout today.

I also took my dogs for their walk, that was my cool down! Off to get busy! BBL!

Good Morning Ladies

I haven't the faintest idea what I'll do today....I'm thinking MMA Fusion, because I need to do Core too. Or I was thinking Circuit Max cardio only... or I was thinking BM2 Cardio only...lol Either way, I need to get some abs in.

So DG stopped in...came right to the end of the bar, to see 'what we were doing'.....*sigh* really? He asked twice...LOL And then he asked "what have I been doing" :eek: I still couldn't bring myself to say anything about DJ. And a good reason for that is my boss and beer distributor guy were standing very close by! Too many people, and too many ears around....... You know, he has every reason and every opportunity to see whatever women he chooses, so a.) Why isn't he doing that? or b.) Is he?? He might be, and I definitely don't want ANY part of that....

Belinda- Hope you can run outside today, especially if the weather is nice, take advantage! I had a wonderful workout yesterday, it's crazy being able to lift weights that seemed so out of reach when I first started weight training.

Deb- Omg about the bug!! What cereal??? I won't be eating that.... Yeah that'll whip ya into shape...LOL wow..... Hope you had a good workout yesterday! Yeah this test is a lot of new territory.......:confused:

Amelia- Wow, it's hard to imagine DOMS after walking at this point in the game. I hope she sticks with you doing the walking. I know in our sick minds, that DOMS are awesome, but when you're just starting out, it's not exactly motivational. I did take some practice tests, I'm finding that I need to read the stinkin' questions. I'm not sure if it's so much retention..... *sigh* At least I know what I"m up against.

Lori- Yeahhhh I'm just like you, I don't retain because I don't listen. And if I'm not listening, it's because I don't care! LOL Not when it comes to this exam, though. I'm going nuts because I AM interested.......it sucks that as we get older and lives get in the way, the learning curve becomes much greater! :mad: Hope you have a great workout today!

Ok ladies, so now that the weather is getting nicer, I'm actually considering doing some running OUTSIDE for the first time in a long time. However, I'm in desperate need of shoes. My main concern are these knees. I have no idea where to even begin in educating myself on running sneakers. I'm also kind of hoping Cookie and Helene would know a place in the area that could help me get fitted for the right shoe....? Thanks guys!

Ok off to workout and a double shift...blahhhh....I'll be lurking throughout the day I'm sure. Have a good one!

Hello!

Just a quick check-in since I have a lot of work to catch up on. My back is a little better and with medication, I can now stay seated. I did a lot of stretches that seemed to help yesterday. I think I'm am still sore in the meantime. If I do anything it will be just yoga until the end of the weekend. I am hopping to start again on Monday.

Lori: I have no clue what I did to trigger my back problems this time. That's the worst part of it. Although I can speculate.....

BBL to catch up.

Have a great day everyone. In the meantime, it's a great opportunity for me to focus on my eating while I am not too hungry from working out.

Helene

workout done, decided on the step combo's on LM then did 30minutes of total body yoga with Rodney Yee. It wasn't a great workout though...i kept getting light headed and had no energy:( not sure what thats all about, maybe TOM is getting to me, or allergies...

Iris-What workout did you decide on?

Helene-Glad to see you feeling a little better. Take it easy

Hello to everyone

Hi Girls!

Workout today was ME abs, 5 miles on the TM and standing leg work of B&G's. While I was doing it I remembered that tomorrow is suppose to be my long run day:confused: Maybe I shouldn't have worked my legs:eek:

Belinda** I am ready for the weekend to! I can't wait to get up tomorrow morning and hang out on the couch with my foffee. I don't sit for long though...but its still nice to not have to be anywhere. Although...tomorrow morning there is a kitchenaid blender on sale that I want to get and things go fast at this store so I may have to get my backside in gear tomorrow.

Ameila** Oh...everyone LOVES a no it all! :mad: They make me so mad, I want to tell them to shove it when they get on with their foolishness. Hopefully she will keep walking with you. But hopefully she doesn't want to start doing "couples" things!:eek:

Helene** Glad to hear your back is getting better.

Iris** Oh my...your getting nagged by DG again. He isn't very good at taking hints or listening to you when you say its over. Maybe if he saw you with DJ then he would get the hint;) Enjoy your workout today.

I may bbl!

Lori:)

Anyone still up?
Belinda, glad to hear you're enjoying and benefitting so much from those heavy wts! Way to go, especially with the run.
Amelia, good to have a walking partner. Shin splints hurt. You might want to suggest she act like she's trying to write her ABC using her feet. Moving your feet around like that strengthens the tibialis. Sometimes when I'm bored in a meeting I'll do the alphabet forward and then in reverse - so far no one has ever noticed or at least said anything.
Lori, the birthday party! Can't wait to hear how that goes.
Iris, Fleet Feet just off Wolf Road near Macaroni Grill will fit your feet. Great service and good sports bras too. DJ, DG, DG, DJ, it sounds like picking the petals off daisies.
Helene, I'm sorry to hear about your back. That's something if now you sit down! Geesh what do you think caused it?
Deb, now that's fiber and whole foods! Bet that killed your appetite.
Sorry for being so quick, but I'm beat. Did KCM's body training today.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.