Commit to get fit and lean for March 24

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I am done with CCV 4:p:p I went to the gym with DH early this morning.

Have a great day and workout! BBL!

Morning!

Belinda-how was CC 4? Im doing a CC toay but im not sure which one...I know its not gonna be V 5, i did that one twice last week(my favorite)

Sending out more (((((hugs))))) to Lori,I hope your little guy is doing better today! Keep us updated....

Today is a cardio coach.One of them;) bbl

Hi girls,

back with personals!

Lori, OMG! I am so sorry to hear what happened with your little one. Thank goodness you took him right away to the hospital.Wishing him a speedy recovery! He will be in my prayers! Take good care of yourself! (((HUGS))))) Keep us posted, when you can>

Trish, when is your b-day! Just take a relaxing day, lol! Sorry to hear about your MIL! She will be in my prayers!

Debbie, hope you had a fantastic time in Florida! Glad you are back! Can’t wait to hear about your trip!

Amelia, how did you PH dvd break? Great job with PP and walk/run yesterday! Nice job getting new weights. Before you know it you will be picking up 20’, 25 and 30 pounds!

Jay, glad you had fun at the gym yesterday? Sorry, you had to sell all your exercise stuff!

Have a great day, everyone!

Good morning girls,

The weather was beautiful in Florida. I walked about 2 miles on the beach everyday, but that's about it for exercise. I don't think it made up for all of the carbs I ate. I was on a carbfest, but I see how eating so many bad carbs makes you lazy. My in-laws condo is on the beach so we were able to see a great sunset everynight. If I lived there I don't think I would ever miss one.

Today, I'm going to take a kickbox class at the gym. I wasn't too happy about the way I looked in a bathing suit:(. I need to step it up before summer is here.

Lori - I hope your little one is doing better today . . . let us know how things are going. Hang in there:)

Belinda - I missed CC when I was a way. Great job with CC4. By the way, I need your heard rate monitor 3,000 cal the other day:D

Amelia - Are you a nurse or training to be one, I noticed you work in a Dr's office? Enjoy working out with Sean today!

Trish - Sorry to hear about your MIL.

Cookie - I hope your wrist and hand are feeling better.

Hi to everyone who follows and have a great day:)

Hey girls..my workout is done. I did CC V 4 plus i ran a mile instead of doing the cool down.(turned on my music) I burned 430cals.:D

Debbie-Im so glad to hear you had a good time...I would love to live in florida(minus the hurricane's:confused:) I work in the front office of a doctors office. I once considered being a nurse but im just not sure i want to go to school that long to do it:confused:, besides giving a person a shot would absolutely terrify me:confused: Have fun at your kickbox class!

have a great day girls.

Evening!
Lori, I've been thinking about your son and your family all day. How are things?
Belinda, all you ladies are runners now. Gee, I better get back into it. Who is Jay?
Amelia, did you preorder? You're not going to save any money if you end up buying it after the preorder.... Look at you - running instead of cooling down. No stopping you.
Deb, glad you had such a great time in Florida. It sounds very relaxing. We go to the Outer Banks every summer, and I LOVE it. It's what gets me thru our winters.
Trish, how are you feeling?
Well, my wrist and hand made it thru disc 14 okay. It's really annoying how it is still sore. The wo was good. Cathe has you do three exercises in a row, and then repeat them two more times. And the calf raises at the end - yikes. Crazy how we love the pain.
Cookie

Hi Cookie,

LOL! You need to get CC's:p:p They will get you back into running:p:eek:
Ops:eek:! Jay, is from another check in, :rolleyes::mad: Glad your wrist is feeling better. Nice job with disc 14!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.