Commit to get fit and lean for March 23

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

How was your weekend? Mine was quit and relaxing:D

I will start disc 7 for the second time! BB to report my workout!

Have a great Monday and workout!

Hi girls,

I am done with my chest/shoulder and bicep workout!:D I burned 502 cal. Today was the first time, I did 2 push ups on my toes:eek:, I was so excited.

Have a great workout and day, everyone!

'Morning!
Congratulations, Belinda! That's quite an accomplishment. You should be should proud of yourself.
Amelia, go for it. Your wonderful DH said you could get STS cardio - so do it. I wouldn't wait around. Heck, I didn't even tell mine, I just did it.
Lori, where are you running off to?
Trish, got your keys and passes? Only kidding.
Did Disc 13 yeesterday since I wasn't sure how long it would take with setting up weights and moving things around. I don't remember ever having doms like this in my chest before. Today was BM2 premix 6. Boy, that got my heart rate up there. Got only about 4 hours sleep, so I wasn't thinking of not doing it, but am glad I did. It would have bothered me all day that I ordered more and hadn't done what was on the rotation. Wish I could have inflicted some of my guilt onto my kids.
Have a great day.
Cookie

Hi Cookei,

great job with disc 14! yesterday and BM2 today Can't wait for meso 2! DH orderd the new cardio series for my b-day in May:p That was easy, just buy me excerise stuff:p:eek: Have a good one!

Do you guys know if i need to have STS in order to get the full benifits from STS cardio? I wouldn't think so.... Im still on the fence about it(remember,im a tight a$$;))

anyhoot,today is power hour and a dog walk outside...i will throw in some jogging too but its hard to jog with that galloping horse beside me:confused::rolleyes:

Lori-you are you pre-ordering?

Belinda-YAY on the pushups, those things are so hard.....HIGH FIVES GIRL...great calorie burn too!

Cookie-I had to LOL at your comment...Great job with getting in your workouts! BM2 cardio is so much fun...love the music on there!

Hey to Trisk,Kristine....everybody that follows!
bb after my workout!

Hey girls...my workout is done. My power hour dvd broke:( i decided to do pushpull instead..it was a good workout. I also walked/ran the dog for 30mins.

Hey Girls!

Thought I would check in real quick, just to let you know where I have been.

Friday night we took DS to the hospital b/c he hasnt been feeling well and they narrowed it down to pnemoniua (sp?) While I was there alone with him, waiting for a room (DH went home to get some things) DS started shaking, grinding his teeth and coughing. When DH came back, i told him that something wasnt right. He called then nurse, who then grabbed my baby and starting yelling for the doc. Took him to the trauma energency room where they called a code blue and there were people running everywhere. His temp rose to fast and it caused him to have a sezuire, and was blocking his air way. Eventually he came to but we spent the night and most of Sat in the emergency traumna room where they were keeping a close eye on him. Yesterday evening theny moved us up to our own room, where we will stay until Wed afternoon at the earliest. The dr comes in once a day and today we told her that he as trouble styaing awake and even falls asleep sitting up , so now she is wondering is he as maningtis and is going to change is antibitics.
Anyway, it as been a very rough few days. I come home just long enough to get a shower and go back again. He is lucky to even be here with us. If we hadnt taken him to the hospital, he probably wouldnt be here right now.

I will check in tomorrow b/c i have to work.

Lori

Afternoon Ladies,

Lori - OMG! I'm so sorry to hear about all that is happening with Rylan, but so thankful that you took him to the hospital when you did. Take care of him and yourselves. Will be thinking of you and your family and praying for a speedy recovery.

Hope the rest of you had a nice weekend! It was a busy one for me and left me with no time to check in :( I did get some work in though...I did D4 yesterday and will do D5 tomorrow night. I did D3 last thursday which left my knee feeling awful again so no cardio since Wednesday:confused: but I may give it a try on wednesday.

Belinda - WTG on your pushups lady!! I'm jealous of your quiet and relaxing weekend! I have a birthday coming up in a few weeks and I'm thinking to tell DH to take the girls and leave me to some peace and quiet :)

Cookie - Hey there! Great job with BM2...that is a toughie! Thankfully, I located my missing keys and passes the next day. I felt like such a spaz. They were in my car and my DSD (darling step-daughter) found them for me. How is your MIL? My MIL's breast cancer has returned in the opposite breast, but it does not seem to be at a dangerous stage. She's going through some testing now, but I know she is tired of the whole thing.

Amelia - LOL at your tighta$$ comment. I once had a dr. make a note in my file saying that I was tighta$$ because he couldn't check me for polyps!! I just saw that STS Cardio was available!! With my bad knees, I think it would be a waste for me to buy. It's going on 3 months(?) with no step work:confused:. And to think that that was the only form of cardio I did for years!! Well, I think you should go for it! It sounds like it will be killer and definitely not required to have STS.

Lori,

I'm so sad to hear about your hospital ordeal. Sending you hugs & prays to get through this. It must have been so scary for you and your DH. Thank god you noticed something wasn't right and called for the nurse. Our thoughts are with you and your little one.

Hi girls,

I'm back from Florida. I've been up since 4:30AM. I'm going to make dinner and go to bed early. Will be back tomorrow with personals. I missed working out and checking in with you guys. I need to look into a wireless phone card for our laptop.

Hey Girls!

Thought I would check in real quick, just to let you know where I have been.

Friday night we took DS to the hospital b/c he hasnt been feeling well and they narrowed it down to pnemoniua (sp?) While I was there alone with him, waiting for a room (DH went home to get some things) DS started shaking, grinding his teeth and coughing. When DH came back, i told him that something wasnt right. He called then nurse, who then grabbed my baby and starting yelling for the doc. Took him to the trauma energency room where they called a code blue and there were people running everywhere. His temp rose to fast and it caused him to have a sezuire, and was blocking his air way. Eventually he came to but we spent the night and most of Sat in the emergency traumna room where they were keeping a close eye on him. Yesterday evening theny moved us up to our own room, where we will stay until Wed afternoon at the earliest. The dr comes in once a day and today we told her that he as trouble styaing awake and even falls asleep sitting up , so now she is wondering is he as maningtis and is going to change is antibitics.
Anyway, it as been a very rough few days. I come home just long enough to get a shower and go back again. He is lucky to even be here with us. If we hadnt taken him to the hospital, he probably wouldnt be here right now.

I will check in tomorrow b/c i have to work.

Lori

{{{{{Lori}}}}}OMG...how awful,they would have had to haul me out to there if i heard a nurse yelling code blue while running with my baby:confused:, im so sorry...mygoodness what a bad couple of days for you:(. Im praying for you and your family, im praying that its nothing to series...im sure you guys will be home on wednesday. Take care of youself...and please update us when you know more about whats wrong with your little guy!

Trish-LOL,so i guess we are both of the tight a$$ breed;) i can't help it...my dad is the same way,he would rather make a car hiself then purchase a new one:rolleyes:(lol) Im so sorry you knee is still giving you trouble. Mine hurt sometimes...guess i should get them seen about...but then were back to the tight a$$ conversation agian;)LOL. I probably won't purchase the new series...:(

Deb-How was your trip to Florida? How was the weather for ya? We missed you too...tell us more about your trip when you get settled,ok!

have a great night girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.