Commit to get fit and lean for March 22, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning,

I will do chest & biceps (M3, W3,D31) today!

DH is home today, I will not be around the forum that much:(

I will be back to report my workout!

Happy Monday, everyone!

I am done with D 31!

Warm up:
Flat bench press BB/ 45#/45#

Workout: 4 sets/ 6 reps
Flat bench press BB/ 70#/71#/71#/71#
BB rows/ #71/71#/71#/71#

Chest flys (flat bench) DB/ 22#
One arm rows DB/ 27#

Incline chest press BB/ 71#
Leg cursl (instead of deadlifts) 50#

Incline chest flys DB/ 22#
One arem horizontal rows DB/ 27#

I also did 30 min yoga! That's it for me today. Have a busy day ahaid. BBL!

Morning

Today is suppose to be DM cardio blast premix, i will do a CC on the treadmill for the same amount of time..

Hello to everyone! :)

Belinda-Great job on your workout today!

Good Morning Girls!:)

Today is my big little girl's b-day! Can't believe she is 14! She is getting older....which means I am getting older! LOL We took DD out for dinner last night b/c she is going out with her friends tonight. It was good I must say. We went to Pizza Delight and they have changed the menu since I was there last.

DS hasn't stopped whining since he woke up! He is going to drive me insane today...I can feel it!

It's pretty cold outside right now plus I have a couple of friend's coming over for foffee later. So I have a feeling my workout will be done after lunch. I would like to do B&G's and a run. I also have to go and get DD's b-day gift.

Belinda** Good job with your workout! Enjoy your day with DH!

Ameila** Enjoy your workout today!

I will catch up on yesterdays thread later. I have to tidy up before my friend's get here. Working all weekend, does not = a clean house!

Lori:)

Lori, happy b-day to your DD! How old are you? If you don't mind me asking!

Amelia, enjoy your workout today.

Not sure what DH wants to do, right now he is studying I am getting ready, maybe he is getting my hint:p

Good Morning Ladies

Today is D17 *I think* Legs. Yesterday I ended up doing the LIC cardio blast premix. I thought I would be more sore from all the yardwork, but nope. Feeling pretty good.

Belinda- Nice workout today. I'm nervous about Meso 3, I'm considering needing a spotter.

Amelia- I dont' know about you, but DM is my leassstt favorite cardio. I dread it and always substitute...lol

Lori- Happy Birthday to your DD. :) And as far as not wanting to go out.....I don't think it's depression *well maybe slightly ONLY because it's winter*. I've noticed as I've gone on in life (not that I'm that old), that there are certain personalities I just can't tolerate anymore....:confused: And being in big groups, there is bound to be one or two, and where is the fun in that? It's some of the reason I don't really go dancing, because it's hard to stick just to the people you like and you know there's always some drama somewhere! I've questioned myself as well if I'm a snob...lol Maybe we ARE! :eek: Yikes about your ex being into steroids...that's not good.

Helene- lmaooooo @ your :rolleyes: face. You sum things up so well! Well looks like we did the same workout yesterday. Except my lazy butt didn't add the blasts back on! ;)

Deb- Hope you enjoyed your long walk!! What's on tap for today? Good luck with your grocery list......sometimes I find it overwhelming to eat clean.

Cookie- Hi there! how are you feeling?? How do you break your leg doing yardwork?? :eek: Yikes! The DG/DJ saga continues.................. what I like about Sunday's is that it's on pause....lol

Ok ladies..BBL

Good morning girls,

I'm going to the gym to either spin or do the ellipitical. I can't get rid of this headache it comes and goes. Wondering if it's related to allergies or hormones:confused:

I'll be back later with personals.

Have a great day:)

Hi girls,

I did get a bike so I took the spin class today. I bought healthy food today but have yet to eat any of it yet:confused: I drove DS to work and now I'm sitting waiting for my car to get an oil change and brakes . . . some day off:mad: Actually DH told me he thought my brakes were bad because they sounded terrible but I thought it was just the weather:rolleyes: Needless to say I'm not very observant, they said I was close to causing damage.

Belinda - Great workout! Enjoy your day with your DH.

Lori - So are you baking any treats for DD's birthday? Do they still have parties with friends at that age?

Amelia - I'm sure you enjoyed CC today.

Iris - I was tempted to take the easy way and pick up lean cuisines but I bought real food:) Do you do the yard work everyweek for your parents? You are such a good daughter:)

Helene - Is work busy for you this week?

Cookie - I wonder if your friend has brittle bones?

Trish - Ugh, more rain!

Have a great day everyone:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.