Commit to get fit and lean for March 21, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Sorry for not making it back last night, I was out like a light:D

I will do someting today not sure what yet?

I will be back later!

Have a great Sunday, everyone!

Good Morning!:)

We had friends over last night for a couple of drinks and they didn't leave until almost 2. I set my alarm to get up at 7:30 but I doozed again until DS woke up. I am now trying to decide if I should go for a run now or get off around 4 and go for one. At first I thought about going now....but now that I think about it, maybe I should go later? Its almost 8 now. If I go within the next hour it will be almost 10 before I get to work. I could probably take my stuff to work so that I wouldn't have to come home and get DS all upset b/c I am leaving again....hmmmmm....lots of choices to make;)

Belinda** No need to apologize!:) hehe! Im sure you will chat with us today!!

Iris** I didn't read what Deb wrote but she must have been right. I didn't do those one legged pikes...didn't even attempt it! My knees can't handle that...LOL. There is another move on the ball that gets my knees and I knew I wouldn't be able to handle that, so I just did the regular ones. DD's "father" if thats what you want to call him, lives on the other side of the country...and thats just fine:D I feel bad for DD sometimes b/c he doesn't make a real effort and when he does do something, its only half way and then he just makes himself look worse. When I contacted his wife the other day to see if her christmas gift got lost in the mall she told me that they were having trouble and that she had moved out for a while. I am not sure what its all about, Im sure if I had asked, she would have told me! Hopefully they will work it out.

O.k...I will bbl! Still not sure what I am doing.

Lori:)

Good morning:

Belinda: Yeah, what is it about the MMA wo? They are great yet I always feel like it's missing something. I think we have all turned into intensity junkies :p

Lori: Awwww, thanks for those smiley faces! Whatever would I do without them? That was too funny by the way. And yes, they were horrible to look at. AND everybody thinks I'm nutso 'cause I started laughing really hard while reading your post. Hum, snacks drinks and tub sounds great. I just have the drinks. Maybe I should get a tub too, I bet the friends would come with ;). And metric is way better! And I'm not saying that just because I grew up with metric and had an AWFUL time learning the stuff here :rolleyes: By the way, did DD tell you about her babysitting when she finally woke up? Have a good run, whenever you decide to go. It seems you never sleep by the way. Maybe I'll have to rethink the tub if the friends don't leave until 2 am......

Iris: Yes, DG will keep coming back harder. That is what he will do because otherwise, he would lose face if he were let down by a lady. You are going to have to deal with it. And don't give him the satisfaction of chasing after him just 'cause you think it's the only thing that will get rid of him. Whatever would you have left to tell us? We are going to have to think about our next dinner soon :eek:

Amelia: Sorry about the movie. I am so far behind on what there is to watch scene. I am waiting for DS and DD to grow up a little more and clue me in a bit more. Awesome that you have a friend to give you bulbs to plant. I was taking stalk of my roses yesterday and I think I lost a couple plants. So sad.

Deb: Hehe, too funny about looking like Palin. I like the way Iris put it, then you must look like Tina Fey too :). Nothing better than curing a headache with wine. The only problem is that it seems you stopped drinking the wine and the headache came back ;) I hope DS' last court date settled everything for your guys and that you can now move on.

Cookie: How are you doing? Thinking about you. I hope you are OK. Are you still on for dinner in a couple of weeks? Let us know if there is a date that works better, but I am still good with the first Friday of the month.

Yesterday was nice. I relaxed some, bought a pair of cute Merel sandals at Marshall's. :D The kids are playing up a storm with their little neighbor now that the weather is better. And when they come in, they are playing up a storm with their grandparents. All good for me :cool: I did do RS yesterday, but my back was really bad after. I think I am getting old. This is probably gonna last another week, but I am really going to have to start up yoga again because it is the only thing that ever works! Not much to report otherwise. Today is leg day. Probably an M2 disc.

Have a great day everyone!

Last edited:
Hi girls,

Lori and Helene, have a great workout!

I am done with B&G "Foorwork & Abs" premix, plus 10 Minute Solution " LB", my hamgstrings are fried.

I will be back later!

Good Morning Ladies

Today is some kind of cardio...I'm thinking either Step Blast or MMA Kickbox..not sure which yet. I've thought about skipping it altogether because I'm going to help my father this afternoon with yard work. And I know I'll do laundry, which is always somewhat of a calorie burner.

Belinda- Nice workout today!! Don't you know that you have an obligation to this thread?? :p I can't believe you fell asleep last night! hehe :eek:

Lori- See, I think your life is exciting. You get to have friends over, and drinks, and a social life! I get to bang my head up against a wall....LOL In all honesty, I could have a social life...and I will again once I settle out of the "career" I'm currently in. Omg I started laughing too when I read your post to Helene. So how long has your ex been with his current wife? (I am sooo nosy I know!)....:eek:

Helene- Oh boy you are so right, thank you for setting me straight. I will just have to deal with it! I'm so glad you had a stress free day yesterday. When does your family leave? I'm guessing it's back to work tomorrow? Ok now about yoga, lets make a valiant effort! I will try and make it to one of these classes with you! I was thinking about joining the cohoes community center, and I know they have certain classes there, (like step, water aerobics, and I'm pretty sure yoga), and it's not that much at all to bring a guest! Yes, lets start thinking about Dinner of April. :) Depending on the weather, we could go somewhere that has a patio......? Just throwing ideas out there.

Hi to everyone that follows! BBL

Morning girls, quick check in..

Today is day 1 /wk 3 of my rotation, MM UB premix then MM abbs. Still not feeling well, ive got to remember to pick up some Zyrtec when i get out today.

I will bbl with personals...

Hey Girls!

DS wanted to get in the tub earlier so I thought it would be a great time to go for a run. DH got up and I snuck out. I was gone for almost an hour and boy was I hungry when I got back! STARVING! I had a bag of pringle stix before I left the house cause I thought I was gonna puke and then when I got to work I had a bowl of cereal.

Helene** We didn't end up getting in the hot tub after. They just started sharing stories and one of my friends is so dramatic when she is telling a story...could listen to her all day. DH wanted to get into the hot tub for 15 mins at around 1:20 and everyone knew that we weren't gonna get in for only 15 mins! So we all went our seperate ways. Sounds like you are enjoying your company!:):):):):)

Ameila** Enjoy your workout!

Iris** Yes, I guess you really are beating your head against a wall...or someone else is doing it for you. Actually, re: my social life...I have been having issues with that lately. I am finding that I don't want to go anywhere. How odd is that? I said to my SIL Fri night " maybe I am depressed and I don't know it" Of course my friend told me that if Im depressed then she is suicidal. But really, there is a fairly big group here that hangs out together, some I feel more comfortable around and others I don't and when I know certain people are gonna be there...I don't want to go. Maybe I am the one being the snob? But then there are others that I love to socailize with, like last night. This is a small town where everyone knows everybody and there are alot of not so nice women around. Whatever their issues are...who knows? I would move if I could. Anyway.....my ex and his wife have been married longer then we have but haven't been together as long as we have. They got married a year or two before us, so Im guessing 10-11 yrs. They have 2 kids together. He is heavy into steroids though so I don't know if thats their problem. Either way, he is going to live a short life if he doesn't smarten up.

Bleinda** Good job with your workout!

I can't beleive DD will be 14 tomorrow! How can she possibly be 14 when I still look like I am 14?:cool: Just don't get it!? Anyway, she wants an Ipod touch so I have to go pick one of those up today. This girl is spensive I tell you!

Lori:)

Lori: Hey, you missed my Bday. I want an Itouch 2 :p I think DH would get a heart attack if I bought another gadget. I'll just have to wait a little bit ;) So I got to rethink my tub approach, you have friends even without the tub......:eek: Yep, good company :):):):):) Thumbs up on looking 14 :D And where would you move to? Florida :D?

Iris: Of course I am right :p I know everything there is to know about men, let me sum it up for you: :rolleyes: Enjoy your cardio.

Amelia: Have a great workout.

Belinda: Nice workout! Have a great day.

Hi to everybody that comes after.

I did LIC cardio premix and added the Blasts again. Made for a good low impact workout. I still have to work my legs later.

Have a great day everyone.

Hi girls,

Lazy day for me today:). I'm going to go for a long walk with DH after dinner since it's so nice out. Usually we would take Simba, so I'm sure it will be sad. I've put on about 10lbs this past winter so I'm taking out Eating Clean book and getting a food list together for tomorrow.

Belinda - I thought about you when we went to dinner last night. A couple were getting married (young) and the husband was going to Germany for 3 years to serve in the armed forces. Not sure why she wasn't going:confused:

Lori - Great job getting your run in on just a little sleep. Scary I was 14 when I met my DH. I sometimes get like that where I don't want to go out with large groups of people.

Helene - It was like a big weight was lifted off of me after DS's court date . . . now I need to get it off my body LOL. It's great when the kids become less dependent on us and play with friends.

Iris - I think I only look like Sarah Palin when I put the glasses on. One of my son's said I looked like Tina Fey with the glasses too. I don't think DG is going to take the rejection very well.

Amelia - I hope you feel better:). I guess you must have a lot of trees & plants blooming already . . . we are just getting buds so far.

Cookie - I hope you were able to rest this weekend.

Trish - Hi

Enjoy the rest of the weekend:)

Evening!
Belinda, are you doing lb twice a wk? Or have you already finished sts?
Lori, did you go to sleep earlier tonight to catch up? You sure seem to have a busy social life to me also.
Helene, you win the award for most visitors who stay over! Sorry your back is doing better. Will have to go back and read to find out what happened. The first Friday of April we're on! Looking forward to it.
Amelia, are your allergies bothering you? Spring and fall are so challenging. Hope you're better soon.
Iris, so what's going on with DJ and DG? Did you do yardwork? I called a friend this evening, and her husband told me she broke her leg doing yardwork! HTH? She's having surgery on it tomorrow morning. I'm sure not doing any soon now.
Deb, Tina Fey? Sarah Palin? Hmmm, I don't recall you reminding me of either of them so it must be the glasses. I better go back and read yesterday's posts. Did you get the walk in? My DH and I took one today also.
Trish, hope all is well.
Okay, now to go read what I've missed.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.