Commit to get fit and lean for March 20

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girs,

I am getting ready to do disc 8!
I will be back to report my workout!

Have a great Friday, everyone!

Hi ladies,

I am done with my leg workout! Holy moly! That bonus leg workout with the paper plates got me good today:p Workout went by fast!

Have a wonderful day and workout!

Good Morning!:)

Another terrible night last night! Ugh!!!! But lucky for DH, he slept on the couch so he got lots of sleep:mad: DS woke up at 11'ish so I went to bed and put him in with me...and thats where we stayed. But everytime he moved I woke...plus the times he woke up coughing or burning up.Oh not to mention when his fever did drop and he decided it was time to chat!:confused: DH said he is going to take the afternoon off so I can do the things I need to do for DD's b-day party on Sat night. I was hoping that to get out in the a.m, with DS but I don't think that is going to happen now.

Scale is down:) Almost 4 lbs from that dreaded number a couple of days ago:)

Todays workout is cardio and disc 8. Im sure DS will have a nap at some point and thats when I will get my workout done. Plus, I have to work tonight:( so I may need to have a nap.

Cookie** Things never calm down around here! I think I am just use to it. Im in week 3 od STS. These workouts are really good. They really outdid themselves with this set.

Belinda** Good to hear you got a good workout in!

I will bbl!

Lori:)

Morning girls

Well,ive got two sick kids here today..DD is home from school agian(was just out wednesday) with a bad cough and congestion. My DS has it too...there on allergy meds,doc says to give it a couple of more days to work. Dd has a 7yr old check up on monday...

Today is cardio and weights...i don't really feel like doing C&W but i need to do a step circuit....i kinda wished i still had body fusion,I could do it on risers and get a great workout. maybe i will do LIS(the older one) and pause after the step combo's and do some weights? Im not running today..thats for sure.;) Ive ran almost every day this week:confused:...time for a break;) Cookie is right..ive caught the runner girl bug:eek::p

Belinda-I think i will get some mase today...your right,its a crazy world. Awesome job with your leg workout...im glad my leg workout is over for the week;)

Lori-How old will your DD be tommorrow? She's approaching her teens isn't she? I hope your Ds feels better today...it seems like everybody is sick this time of year. Ive got two cousin's that have the flu and they live right up the street....sucks that they have it but 'stay away from me' ;) what cardio are you doing today?

Cookie-Hugs to you..sorry your wrist and hand are still sore:( Can you maybe go to the docs today? Maybe a couple of rest days would help? I hate injuries....nothing more frustrating:(:mad:. I hope your doing better soon!

Trish-Did you get a chance to read my long response to your question yesterday(lol) How are you doing today?

Debbie-When are you leaving for florida? have you already left? im so lost around here some times....I sure you will have a blast,get a tan for me;):)

Hey to anybody I missed...

Wow...you mean NOBODY has checked in since me..omg!!!!;)

workout is done...did cardio and weights. Im a little disappointed in my calories burned though..only 406,maybe I need to change the batteries:confused:. I did it on risers too,and did extra leg and chest work:confused::rolleyes:

ok...bbl have a great friday girls!

Hi girls,

Lori, sorry your little guy kept you up most of the night! WTG on your weight loss! Enjoy your leg workout today!

Amelia, sorry your DS and DD are not feeling well! Debbie left Wednesday for Florida. Nice job on your workout! 406 cal. are great! Don't forget to buy some mase today!:eek:

Big HALLO to Debbie, Trish, Cookie and Kristine!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.