Commit to get fit and lean for March 2

Good Morning:)

I don't have much to say today....I was the last one who posted last night:)
My eating was very good yesterday! And the scale is dropping water weight already....or maybe STS works really well?;) Can you imagine? It would be the best selling product of all time if people dropped weight over night:eek:
All I need is one good day of eating and then I am on a roll! We picked up groceries yesterday and we decided to shop around and get the stuff on sale. We went to one place and spent $30 , then another and spent $70....we had one more stop and I said to DH, we will probably only spend another $100 and we will have everything:rolleyes: Na-a....I was wrong...$229 later...+ the other money...over $300 in groceries:confused: I also think I went to the store the other day and spent $100. I think most of our income goes in food and the mortgage payment:mad:

DH started his tax return yesterday and he is getting back atleast $1G. Im looking forward to getting mine started as well. I have one more thing to get and then I can take it to my accountant and I should know by the end of the day what I will be getting back. Everything we get back is going towards our FL trip:)

Belinda** Have a good workout! I don't have any DOMS today. Well, thats a lie. I have alittle bit in my back and something is going on in my arms, but I can't say its serious DOMS. Cathe really knows how to make a good product!

Oh...I forgot to tell you guys, DH thinks that Cathe as her boobs done:p Thats the first thing he said when he seen the new workout! LOL She looks great doesn't she?

Anyway....I will bbl! Todays workout is just cardio and abs!

Lori:)

I guess I fibbed...I did have alot to say!:p

Morning girls!

today is 4ds upper body premix. Since saturdays was my cheat meal,im going to measure and weigh on wednesday. I will keep everybody updated on my progress. I can tell just by looking in the mirror that something is happening:)

Belinda-Have a great workout.

bbl

Hi girls,

still no workout! I am a little slow today:rolleyes: My nose is so stuffed today!
I did take my dogs for 1 hour walk this morning.

Amelia, enjoy your UB workout today!

Lori, enjoy your workout!

Hi to everyone that follows! BBL!

Good morning girls,

Today is a snow day for us about 8 inches so far. I started shoveling but came in for a break. I need to do Disc 1 and get a short run in which I didn't do yesterday:mad:

Since I'm snow bound, I'm cooking today. I made blueberry and choc. chip pancakes this morning. I'm going to make a roasted chicken for dinner tonight and make a marinara sauce and lasagna for tomorrow's dinner. I think I'll need a nap too:)

Belinda - At least you got a walk with the dogs in today so far. I hope you feel better.

Lori - My guess is I spend about $250 - $300 a week but that includes cleaning supplies, shampoo, soaps, tp, pet supplies etc. . . Do you spend $300 on just food? Good job with the eating. My husband was staring at the TV too when I was doing STS, I thought it was Cathe's arms, hmm;)

Amelia - It sounds like 4DS is working for you!!

Well,i just fried my arms:confused: I was LOL at myself...after chest and back my UB was tired...but i got through the entire upper body premix on 4DS.:) didn't burn that many cals though...382,for a 72min workout i figured i would burn more:confused:

Lori-Ive got my fingers crossed that you will get alot of florida-spending-tax-refund-cash-back;) thanks for the congrats last night..i read your post:)

Belinda-Uh-oh...hope your not getting sick:(. Maybe a rest day would help? EDIT-nevermind,looks like you kick your stuffy nose in the butt with a workout...WTG!!!

Debbie-8inches:eek: I think GA would shut down:confused: you should of seen all the crazy georgians at the grocery store with the forecast of 1inch of snow:rolleyes:. Well,atleast your getting some extra cardio with the shoveling:);)

Hey to Cookie,Trish,TrishK and Kritine. Have a great day!

Last edited:
Hi girls,

just a quick check in!

Lori** ROFLMAO!It would be the best selling product of all time if people dropped weight over night ” You are so funny, girl! Wow on your grocery bill! I did get a little back DOMS with disc 2 too! You think Cathe had her boobs done? I didn’t noticed!

Amelia** WTG on your workout, girl! My body is fighting a cold for the last 2 or 3 weeks, I hate it! I have no time to get sick! I am taking a extra multivitamin ( I usually don’t need any, since I am a vegetarian). I am drinking lots of water and orange juice!

Debbie** that’s quit a workout you have planned! I will come over for dinner, lol! Enjoy!

Have a great day!

Hey Ladies:)

Had a good morning:) Went to my friends house (one of the sensible ones:p) and had a good chat! I think DS liked getting out of the house as well. She has two girls but I think he enjoyed playing with the different toys;)

I got a 4.5 mile run in when DH came home for lunch. I wanted to get an hour in but didn't have time. Plus today is my 1200 cal day so maybe I shouldn't burn to many cals cause I have to work tonight. I also saved abs for work tonight! I will be there alone so why not? No one is going to walk in on me:rolleyes: I could even lock the doors!

Belinda** was this your first time doing Disc 4? Was it a goodie? I didn't think Cathe had her boobs done...that was DH (dumb husband:confused:) LOL Are you getting the cold?

Deb** Yum! I should come to your house for dinner! I love relaxing days...probably b/c I never get them anymore:eek:

Ameila** Good job with the workout! I won't hear back today about my taxes...hopefully tomorrow! I shouldn't get all excited cause that only sets me up for disappointment!

I will bb again later, probably when I get to work tonight:)

Lori:)

Good afternoon girls,

I did my weight workout, now I'm going to run a couple of miles.

Belinda - So far I think STS will work my upper body nicely. I've only done 1 legs workout so I'm still not sure how it will work legs. I may need to go heavier.

Lori - Way to squeeze in your run and abs:) I agree with Belinda you are too funny (It would be a best selling product . . .). I hope the time goes quickly for you 12 hours Wow!

Amelia - Isn't it funny how the stores get so crowded with the threat of snow. 1 inch:D that's the kind of snow you can enjoy.

Hi to everyone else.

Evening!
Belinda, hope your cold is doing better! Bet the dogs loved the walk. Did you get to Disc 4?
Lori, please let me know when you invent that! Sounds like you'll do well with your tax refund.
Amelia, don't you love those weights?!! Lately the only thing I like fried are my muscles. 4ds upper body is great.
Deb, 8 inches is not nice. Glad you're not driving around in it. Sounds like you got a lot done. Are you trying to out energize Lori?
Did KM this morning and med ball abs this evening. Even got the hub to do the partner one with me. Since he's about a foot taller, it wasn't optimal, but still a good workout. I had him watch the plate section of the weights and plates, and he was like no way would he do that one. It was very windy last night. So much so that it kept woke me up, plus the stupid dogs would start barking at it. I'm off to try to sleep.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.