Commit to get fit and lean for March 19

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I will go to the gym later today!

Lori** can your doctor give you something for the bloating? Hope your DS is feeling better! Glad your passports arrived, are you getting excited? You are so sweet inviting your MIL for dinner last night. WTG on your workout yesterday.

Amelia** hope your DD is feeling better too! WTG on Legs & Glutes yesterday! Tell us more about your new race, glad it’s right by your house!

Debbie** have a wonderful time in Florida with your DH. Enjoy your drink pina colada's,LOL! When you come back you better bring Simba a nice big dog bone, poor thing!

Have a fantastic day and workout! BBL!:eek:

Trish** sorry you had a horrible morning yesterday, some days you wished you would stayed in bed! I hope your day is going better today. Did you get all your lost items beck? What did you end up doing?

Hi to Cookie and Kristine!

Morning

Belinda-Have fun at the gym later. The race is in a nearby city,about 15miles from my house,my DH saw a flyer for it at the local walmart. I haven't registered for it yet. I have to email a lady that is in charge of it in order to get more info...i will let you know the closer I get to it. Its in April and its a 5 K.

Man,i didn't sleep very well last night:( just kept waking up and tossing and turning,its like my mind wasn't sleepy but my body was:(:rolleyes: TTOTM was suppose to start yesterday,but no worries...its impossible for me to get PG.;) I just wish it would hurry up already!

Today is cardio coach volume 6,im aiming to go over three miles with it. i find that if i want to keep my HR in the green zone i have to stay at a steady jog....then up the speed/incline to go into a orange zone . So im basicly jogging the whole time. This is the first time doing V 6...

gotta scoot,DD is up and eating breakfast! bbl

Hi girls,

I went with DH to a military ceremony (which by the way was in the gym:p). I did CCV5, had an excellent workout! I burned 3334 cal.:p:p:rolleyes: There must be something wrong with my HR:eek::p I wished I burned that much:rolleyes: DH needs to take a look at that thing. The TM said over 500 cal., my HR is always 100 cal over:p:p.Oh, well!

Amelia** sorry, you didn't get enough sleep last night, I know what that is like:p I don't get enough either! Try to take a nap later, if you can! Your race sound great, now you can train for it:p Have fun with your workout today!

Hi to everyone that follows! BBL! Need a shower!

Good Morning!:)

How is everyone? Up and at'um? :)

Im sitting here with a sick boy in my arms....typing with one hand again:rolleyes: Its a good thing i mastered this when I was nursing:p

We had a better night last night. DS didn't wake until 7. Everytime he coughs he whines...so I am pretty sure his troat is bothering him:(

Todays workout is going to be a run and abs. Not sure what run yet....I should get DH to burn cc#8. We are also meeting with the insurance guy today to sort out our dental insurance. I will make up my mind about my tooth then.

Belinda** I think the bloating was coming from the painkillers. I didn't have to take any yesterday so I feel better today:D I think I will get excited when April rolls around. What workout are you doing at the gym? Cardio?

Ameila** So you found a race....5K will be nothing after all those cc workouts. V6 is the toughest one I have done so far....look out! You are going to sweat!!!!

I will bbl.

Lori:)

uh oh...lorie,if you say that CC 6 is tough then i better look out:confused:. I thought about doing cc 5...maybe i can put them both on my mp3 player without the darn thing shuffling them:)rolleyes::mad:) so that way i can always jump from v 6 to v5;). I hope your DS feels better soon:(

Belinda-WOW...amazing calorie burn today;) you burned in one hour what i burn in about ten days(lol):p;)...I hope your DH can fix your HRM soon...i would go nuts with out mine...:eek:

ok, NOW i will bbl:rolleyes:

Hi girls,

I was wrong; I didn’t do CCV5 this morning. I did CCV6:p This one was tough!

Lori, glad you are feeling better! I did CCV6 this morning, I agree that one is tough:eek: Have fun with your workout!

Amelia, I tought you liked my cal. burn:p:p I wished I burned that much:p:D:eek: Have fun with CC!

BBL!

Have a great day!

Howdy Ladies!

I am feeling MUCH better today...I found my missing pass and other items which is a relief. I ended up walking from work to the train station yesterday (2 mi) but then I was really tired when I got home and didn't do any pilates. I am planning to do D3 tonight so I hope my energy level stays up:confused:

Belinda - Nice job on CC5, oops, I mean CC6:p

Amelia - Have fun with CC6 and I know you will reach your goal of 3 miles;). So, speaking of the zone rainbow:D, I know you burn more fat when your HR is lower and more carbs when your HR is higher, but what I really want to know is which one is going to reflect more on my body!! Should I be keeping my HR lower to burn away the fat layer on my stomache?? I love pushing myself, but I'm wondering if all I'm doing is improving my cardiovascular (which is great), when I really want to get a couple of inches off my waist. What do you think?

Lori - I remember the days holding Olivia and trying to check-in...LOL! I think you were better than me...I usually just gave up:eek: Enjoy your run and ab work;)

Deb - Hope you're having a great trip!

TrishK - Are you out there? How have your workouts been coming? Did you start your 1RMs?

Hi to Cookie and Kristine!
BBL

Ameila hasn't came back to tell us about CC6...do you guys think that she is still alive????:D:D

I just finished CC3 2x's again. I covered 6.8 miles in 60 mins. I did part of the cool down as well but once I reached 60 mins, I got off:eek::) Im off to get some abs work in now as well.

I always feel like crap in the morning (this week anyway) Im not sure if its the pills or just my mind....I think I am going crazy;) I feel very sluggish in the morning but once my workout is done, Im A O.k. Its probably a mixture of everything right now.

Uh oh...crying baby he just woke up! I will bb for personals!

Edited .....

Ran a bath but he isn't in a hurry to get out of his crib so I will let him lie there for a little while.

Belinda** #6 is tough isn't it. A good workout for hill training.

Ameeeeeeila** Where are you???? I hope you didn't skip to #5! LOL

Trish** Glad to hear your day is going better. I hate days like that. Is Olivia in a bed yet? We went shopping for beds this weekend but we are in no rush. He loves his crib to much so we will keep him there until the bitter end. I can only imagine how much torture it will be trying to keep him in his bed!

Lori

Last edited:
Hey Lori,

We put Olivia in a bed when she turned 18 months. With DD#1 we waited until she was about 30 months, but Olivia is a climber and we thought she was ready to make the switch. For a while it seemed she didn't know she could just get out of bed and used to call me instead of getting up, then it was became more challenging getting her to stay in bed at night at bedtime, but now she settles down pretty well and only gets up to use the bathroom. I think that may be due in part to being worn out from daycare. Great job on CC3...I'll have to try doing it sxs through!

Running to a meeting. BBL.

Hey girls.....Im here! I just kicked butt with a run outside:D I can't believe I was able to run outside for crying out loud:eek:. I took Coach Sean along with me(;)) but didn't really 'do' the workout as is(i was concentrating on keeping my breath and stride in check, I tend to run too fast then get out of breath:rolleyes:) I will admit that there is this one hill that got my breath everytime I went up it but i pushed through. Im pretty sure i was right at three miles because it took me about 38mins. My time last time(on the treadmill) was 40mins:)

sigh...such a proud moment for me:cool:;):)

Lori-LOL...me? skip a workout? Gasp...never;):D:p I was going to do CC6on the treadmill but my MIL is having a yardsale today and she wanted little man to come over...so naturally(lol)my first thought was "YES,I get to run outside":D I know that feeling your talking about in the mornings...for me,its allergies. Great workout today!

Belinda-LOL at you..i get the CC's confused too sometimes! Great workout today!!

Do you guys carry mase with you when you run or walk outdoors? Im thinking about getting some....

Hey to everybody that follows...man im starving:eek: and its only 2:30 here...:confused:bbl

Howdy Ladies!

Amelia - Have fun with CC6 and I know you will reach your goal of 3 miles;). So, speaking of the zone rainbow:D, I know you burn more fat when your HR is lower and more carbs when your HR is higher, but what I really want to know is which one is going to reflect more on my body!! Should I be keeping my HR lower to burn away the fat layer on my stomache?? I love pushing myself, but I'm wondering if all I'm doing is improving my cardiovascular (which is great), when I really want to get a couple of inches off my waist. What do you think?

BBL

Ya know,im not sure if i believe all that statistic fat burning stuff. I read alot about keeping the HR at a lower rate and the benefits of it. And I remember trying it for a while,I did alot of powerwalking and nothing ever happened. Right now i try to keep my HR in the orange zone(for me its between 150-170)and it seems to be doing the trick. Since januray my waist has went down exactly an inch...but to be honest. I think its the comination of the running and my diet. *sigh* my diet can be such a struggle:rolleyes:..I try to stay consistant with it,i do have about two cheat meals a week. I eat 25/30/45 on most days.
Ive heard that clean eating is the key to belly fat. And im trying something new this month...im drinking or eating three servings of calcium a day. I drink ff milk with breakfast and dinner than i get my reduced fat string cheese as a snack during the day...mmm,love my cheese;):)
HTH's:)

Last edited:
Hey there!
How's everyone doing? My wrist and hand are still quite sore. I was supposed to go back this past Monday to the dr but a meeting at work came up. Now, I'm aggravated that I didn't just leave the meeting 'cause it's hard to do STS with a bad wrist and hand. Okay, now I'll stop my moaning.
Amelia, are you out looking for a Runner Girl t-shirt. You really have caught the bug.
Lori, your life never seems to slow down. What disc are you on with STS?
Belinda, what was the event in a gym? Sorry, I didn't understand. What disc are you on?
Trish, your day yesterday sounds like my everyday lately! It's so annoying, isn't it. I feel like an old lady with forgetting where I put things.
Deb, hope you're enjoying Florida.
Sorry to be so quick, but I just skimmed over the past few days of posts and wanted to check in. Did Rhythmic Step this morning and med ball abs. Lately I don't look forward to cardio as much as weight days, but then once I get going I remember how much fun it is.
Cookie

Hi girls,

I am sitting here drinking my coffee:p

Amelia** glad you found a race that close. How is the ebook “ Burn the fat feed the muscle”? I mean what have you learned? Did you wear your HR? You should carry mase with you, just to be safe! That’s a crazy world out there!

Lori** hope your DS is feeling better soon! Glad you are feeling better too! CCV6 is a tough workout, LOL! I was huffing and puffing! WTG on CC3, twice! You go, girl! I need to try that one day.

Trish** glad your feeling better today! I am happy you found your pass and other items!

Cookie** it was a graduation ceremony at the gym. Friday I will start disc 9. What disc are you on? Sorry, your wrist is still bordering you.

You girls are sleeping, and I will do disc 8 after my coffee.LOL! BBL to report my workout!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.