Commit to get fit and lean for March 19, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning,

Will do D30 today!

My legs/butt is soooo sore today:confused:

I will be back with personals! Have a great Friday, everyone!

"Morning!
Belinda, are you loading up 100#s? LB doms are my favorite. I didn't know your parents were also separated. Seems like that's common to most of us.
Amelia, so very sorry about your parents. It must be hard after all these years for everyone. You've had a lot of stress this past month! Amazing how well you've kept up with your workouts and nutrition! Hope the SamE is helping. Do you have health insurance yet?
Lori, gee my legs are sore just thinking about that distance. BTW, we seldom ever have dinner before 7 pm! So, is that how you get everything done? You clone yourself, and last week your clone was in Fl?
Deb, glad the vaca went so well. Getting away does help so much, and TG they all got along. Whew - that wouldn't have been fun. Please tell your dh I eat a whole lot more than an apple peel. Hey, what does he talk about with his gym buddies? Oh, nevermind, we wouldn't want to know! How's that BBLift wo?
Iris, so DJ is ahead, but DG seems close. They mystery of the note. This is interesting. Glad to hear your mom was good yesterday.
Helene, did you find a wheelchair? Often local volunteer rescue/fire departments have then for loan. I know we've donated to that type of stuff to them a few times and borrowed a wheelchair a couple of times. Hope you're doing better today.
Trish, I saw photos of the flooding in yesterday's NYTimes! Wow, hope you werent' affected.
Feeling a little better, but knocked under the weather.
Cookie

Good Morning

Today is a circuit..not sure what yet.

Belinda-Nice job on the sore butt;)

Cookie-Im glad your feeling a little bit better! We have insurance through my DHs work. I've kept up with my workouts but not my diet...been struggling with being consistent for a while now...

Lori-wow on your 2 hour and 8minute run yesterday:eek: you never cease to amaze me! Awesome job girl!

Debbie-Funny story yesterday...glad to hear you had a good time!!

Helene-Enjoy your workout today! I hope your rest day yesterday was restful! Nice job on he sore back!

Iris-Awesome job on your Imax workout yesterday! I think thats why i wear my HRM, to see the spikes in my HR during those intense workouts....sometimes i think my calorie burn is off though, like the other day when i did CCV7, only burned around 300...just doesn't seem right:confused:

Trish-How have you been the past couple of days?

Thanks for your hugs yesterdays girls, i really appreciate it. Gotta go get the kids ready for school..YAY its Friday:D

Good Morning!

Quick check in for me, we slept in. Just as I was getting in to bed last night DS woke up. I could hear him asking for me...but of course I wasn't about to get up;) His father was with him. But then DH came in and said that he keeps asking for mommy and he kept pushing DH out! LOL So I slept with him and didn't hear the alarm go off. I didn't have a workout planned so its all good but he is still asleep and its almost 9! Have to get moving!!!!!

Belinda** Have fun with your workout today!

Ameila** Hope you are feeling better today! I have to get those long runs in if I want to finish a marathon:confused: I have two more runs that are a bit longer then that one! Ugh!

Cookie** Yes...there are two or three of me floating around! LOL I don't know if the world could handle that many of me. My mom was always happy I wasn't a twin! haha!

I will check back in later! Took my measurments and weight today, everything is all good, pretty much staying the same. Although I think my chest measurments may have went down some...like seriously?:eek:

Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies

Today is supposed to be my rest day, but I am working tonight, and probably late because of the Syracuse game, and then have to turn back around for a busy day tomorrow....so I'm starting the new week of the Meso today with D16. Then I will run errands and do marketing so I dont have to worry about it the rest of the weekend! I know DJ will be stopping over at some point this afternoon, which will be nice....:) DG stopped in last night...but it was busy and I was so aggravated, I was glad he didn't come to speak to me. I'm hoping it's just over. But everytime I say that, the opposite happens! :confused:

Belinda- Nice doms! I'm not with Cookie on this one, though...I can't function with DOMS that bad in my legs! I do so much bending, kneeling and squatting at work, that it slows me down and makes me miserable...lol And thank you for keeping my mother in your prayers...((hugs))

Amelia- I am so so sorry for what you are going through. ((Hugs)) You've had quite the month, but I'm sure you will get through all of this. Have a wonderful workout today. So is there any workout that really spikes your HR? Yeah for the CC"s (which I dont' have, but hear all about) that does seem like a low cal burn?

Lori- Nice run yesterday!!! You know, sometimes I wish for a simple, boring life!! And sometimes I wish for smaller chest measurements. LOL The grass isn't always greener, ....

Helene- How is your back feeling? When is your family coming, after you get out of work? I would love to go to yoga tomorrow, but I don't think getting up early will be an option after working late tonight. :( Where is the class in cohoes?? I would love to go another time!

Deb- LOL @ the "lori" story! Hahaaa..that's too funny. I'm glad you had a good time!! That must have been awesome to see a Yankee game. :) Yeah DJ is in front ...as long as nothing else comes out of nowhere...;)

Cookie- Glad you are feeling better. :) What are you up to this weekend?

Ok ladies, enough about the note! LOL! All it was, was a "thinking about you, hope you had a good day", kind of thing....nothing outrageous!! You guys are toooo funny! ok BBL...

Hi girls,

My DS had his final court date today . . . so glad it is over:) Basically he has 3 years probation. Someone is coming to the house on Tuesday to do an inspection . . . thinking about making a mess so they take both DS's away;) at least till they are adults!

After work today I'm going to do Disc 25 chest & bi's.

Belinda - I love leg/butt DOMS too! Good job.

Cookie - Take care of yourself this weekend. Did you take time off of work? I would like to add BB Lift once a week but it hasn't been happening:(

Amelia - Enjoy your circuit workout. It seems like we're having same temperatures as you guys this weekend:)

Lori - I bet the Canadian woman would have known you if I asked her if she ever see's a girl that runs for miles and miles:)

Iris - So your keeping your options open;) DJ sounds like he's coming around. You must be so busy with the college basketball games. I'm surprised you weren't busy on St. Patty's Day. In the airport we ate at TGIF's and they had green beer:)

Helene - Are you ready for the in-laws?

Have a great day:)

Hallo girls,

I had a late start today. I just got done with my workout! Today wasn't my day, had a hard time getting them weights up today. Not sure why? I am very tired today. Should have taking a rest day today. I almost forgot, I did Abs from Ab Hit" Leaner legs/ Kickbox planks" 14.3 min.

Here is what I did:

Warm up : 2 sets 15 reps/12 reps

Standing BB front presses/45#
BB curls/50#
Flat bench tricep extensions/37#

Seated lateral raises/ 13#
Incline curls on the ball/20#
Seated overhead extensions/20#

Seated rear delts /13#
Seated Concentraion curls/21#
Cross body kickbacks/16#

I will be back later! Need to eat dinner!

Workout done...decided on bm2 cardio and weights premix...i had to throw in some leg workouts because there wasn't any in that premix:confused:. anyways, burned 345 in 56minutes.

My mom is suppose to take the kids to her place tonight so i will be all by my lonesome...looking forward to it;) Ive already planned on buying New Moon and watching it(yay:eek:) DH will be working tonight.

Debbie-LOL at making a mess for the inspection. Green beer sounds interesting, im sure my DH would of had his tongue hanging out for that..he likes beer. I like Tequila or whisky;) Have a great day @ work and enjoy your workout later!

Belinda-your lifting some serious weight my friend...i bet your starting to see some nice results....your workouts have been inspiring a while now!

Iris-I must of missed the post about the note....ok, i won't ask(just go back and read about it:p) Have a good workout today with D16...i hope your weekend isn't too busy!

Lori-lol at your ds pushing your dh out the room...sounds like my ds. He only wants mommy, dd too for that matter. Nice job on your measurements...

Hello to everyone i missed...i will bbl

Hi girls,

Cookie, my mom and dad separated a long time ago. My mom remarried. LOL, I am not lifting 100#. Hope you feeling better!

Amelia, wtg on your circuit wo! Have fun tonight. I am alone too!

Debbie, good luck today! Hope Disc 25 chest & bi's will release some stress today.

Helene, have fun with your in-laws.

Iris, have fun with D16. Have a great weekend.

I will be back in the morning. Have a great day!

[FONT=Courier New, Courier, Monospace][/FONT]​

Hey Girls,

Nothing to report here today. One shift at work punched....two more to go! DH went to a funeral today so he is at the after party (which I don't fully understand), DD is babysitting and DS is gone with his grandparents. I guess if sleep was what I wanted, then sleep is what Im getting! LOL I wouldn't be surprised though if DS ends up coming home b/c he as been clingy and I told them that if he cried to just bring him home.

DH wants me to meet up with him but I don't want to do that. I don't really care to go anywhere but its only early...what am I gonna do all night? LOL I could go to bed at 10 and read...that usually puts me right to sleep.

Iris** Aggravated? Whats that? I don't think I have ever felt like that before! haha! Hopefully tonights shift will fly by for you.

Ameila** I guess we are in the same boat, home alone. And as much as I wish for a night alone, I am kinda lost? Even if DS were here he would be in bed by now. Im guessing he went without a fight. Good job with your workout.

Deb** To funny! I told DH your story last night and he said that if he were talking to people on line as long as I have, he would have met them by now. Of course I live at the end of the world, so it isn't as easy for me as it is for others:rolleyes: Glad everything is settled with DS!

Belinda** Good job with your workout!

I will bb in the a.m! Good night y'all!

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.