Commit to get fit and lean for March 18, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I am going to the gym today!;) Not sure how well I do, my legs/butt is super sore today.

I will be back to report my workout! Have a great day, everyone!

Morning

I never did come back yesterday to report my workout, only did bm2 dble UB premix...today is yesterday's workout(guess i will be a day behind) 4ds KB/BC premix. Ive got a service man coming out to look at the AC, its not getting , i hope he doesn't come during my workout:eek:

Cookie-Im glad your minor surgery went well ((Hugs))

I will bbl to catch up

I am done with my workout! I did CCV5 on the TM:p I ran 4.5 miles, according to the TM I only burned 512 cal:confused: Too bad, I left my HR at home, relized it by the time I was in the gym:confused::( BBL!

Cookie, glad your surgery went well! More ((((HUGS)))

Amelia, have fun with your workouts!

Good Morning Ladies

Today will be Imax (maybe? Finally??) . I've been wanting to get to it forever. I will throw in some abs today, too. Today is my double, but with March Madness I am hoping for some business today!! Yesterday was sooo sloowww. My parents had a meeting with their lawyers, my mother was up to going out *she's on a steroid for 24 hours after treatment*, and we all met out for dinner, my brother included. Had so much fun! I was happy everyone was in good spirits and feeling better. I got home about 8ish, and discovered DJ had left me a little note. :) And DG stopped in for a minute......:rolleyes: He couldnt' say much to me because of my coworkers hanging around. Good.....didnt' want to really deal with him anyways yesterday.

Belinda- Sorry you forgot your HRM......for so long I never had one, and I now I can't imagine NOT having one!

Helene- I know you are just bustin' my stones. :D Yeah I want to be fair with DJ......and I wont' continue with DG, there's just no point, but that conversation is not one I'm looking forward to. :confused: Nice job with 2 risers on SM! I'd be trippin all over the place! lol @ not having the same weight on both sides..! I'm happy you got all the working out in you wanted to! I will have to check out these links at some point......

Lori- So did you have your BBQ? Nice boots btw, I looked at that pic, and I still can't get over how adorable your DS is!!! So you only work 4 days a week?

Cookie- Surgery?? What surgery?? Are you gonna be ok?? (((Hugs)))

Ok ladies off to sweat...BBL

Good Morning Girls!:)

Had a nice evening last night. We got into the hot tub for a couple of drinks, watched a bit of tv and went to bed. It was late when we went to bed though but I feel good today.

I am on the fence about going for a my long run today. I am trying to figure out if DH can take a long lunch break. I have to do 26 kms which I think, is little over 16 miles. And of course my eating this a.m kinda depends on if I am going for a run b/c I want to get some good carbs in before I go. I lay in bed last night thinking about the route I could take. I had a certain route I was doing when I was training for the 20 k race and the route was exactly 20k. It may not seem as long b/c there are lots of little st's involved. I just need to figure out how to add on another 6 kms. I really hope I can get it done today cause there is no way I am going to be able to do that this weekend.

Belinda** Good job with your workout. I don't listen to what the TM tells me. Actually, I rarely even look at it. I think the calorie burn is targeted towards men. I don't have the option of putting in weight and height on my TM.

Ameila** So you didn't get your double workout done....tut-tut! ;) Hopefully you will get it all done today!

Cookie** Hope you are feeling better! That surgery seemed to be kinda quick. Hope everything is o.k! How long before you can get back to working out?

Iris** The excitement in your life is just to much!! Men, men!!!! hehe!:eek::eek: So are you gonna tells us what the note said? LOL Glad to hear everyone was in a good mood yesterday. Do you know how much longer your mom will need treatments?

Helene** It was 7 before we ate last night:confused: Of course he always has the excuse that he got nabbed just before he was leaving work. He came home, and then he had to go get propane for the bbq. It was a good supper though and I ate everything on my plate and still wasn't full! Not sure what was up with that.

I will bbl! I am hoping to go for my run earlier then later, need to figure all this out when DH wakes up. I think I may take a granola bar with me! LOL

Lori:)

Good morning,

Belinda: I am so sorry you **only** got to burn 500 calories on the TM :p

Amelia: Yeah, if you can't fit the double workouts in, then you can just stay a day behind. that 4DS premix is a tough one too, it would be hard (well if your name is not Lori....) to do with another workout.

Iris: LOL, you don't have to tell us everything. Keep the note to yourself. We did see the smiley face you put after it! Yeah, do check out the links from yesterday. The whole website is pretty cool, but the one on supplements is of more interest to us I think. But it is super well done. I am always impressed when people can take massive amounts of information and render it graphically this way.

Lori: I love BBQ, I can't wait until DH starts up again. Enjoy your long run. Is it pretty where you live? Are the runs nice to do? I sometimes try to decide the workouts I am going to do when I go to bed, I guess it is a little bit the same thing.

Cookie: I hope you are feeling good today.

Deb: I hope your vacation is simply awesome.

Trish: Hello, just in case you lurk :).

So I don't know what to do with myself. I got home at 1AM last night. I was so tired this morning when DH got me up at 7 to help with the kids. And now, tonight, we have to clean house because his mom is coming tomorrow. And my lower back is sore this morning, I don't know what from since I was fine when I came home last night. Maybe it's from sitting for 15 hours yesterday.... I think I won't workout this morning, it is too late for that already.

So back to his mom coming tomorrow with her mom. I guess great grandma is having trouble walking. And now I have been asked if I can find a wheel chair to rent for a week. I love last minute things when my plate is full. But I am so happy to see them, so it doesn't matter! And they are only staying for 6 days which is good too, because that means the eating will be a challenge for only that long. ;)

I don't know about all of you, but the weather here has taken a turn for the better this whole week and it really feels like Spring is here. That lifts up my mood too!

If any of you are bored, go check out the link I posted yesterday, it's pretty cool and informative.

Have a great time everybody!

Hi ladies...just a quick check in with Imax and LIC Abs done....workout was 1:06 and burned 496 cals. The last time I did Imax, I thought I was just having an off day when my heart rate was so flippin' high. But it was the same thing today! Some of the intervals I was getting up to 98%! :eek: Craziness!

Lori- I'm glad you got to relax last night! Hope you get your run in today! And to be perfectly honest, my life isnt' really that exciting! And I have no idea how much longer for her treatments....her oncologist has been somewhat vague as far as that goes...*sigh*

Helene- That's great that your family is coming! Maybe your lower back is from the sitting? And then maybe you slept wrong? I don't know about you, but I always work long days on the most beautiful days........:mad: So I can't say I am sharing in your "spring" mood....:rolleyes: hehe.......

Ok have a great day ladies!

4ds cardio power premix done! I also did about 25minutes of yoga...felt good.

Girls,I'm dealing with some depression,yesterday was really bad. I didn't want to get out of bed:( I haven't mentioned this before,kind of personal, but my parents separated about a month ago(two weeks before my move)...at first it didn't bother me, i don't live at home anymore so i kinda of pushed all that emotion to the side because i was busy moving/getting ready to move. Well, these past couple of weeks have been hard. I can't focus on anything. I decided to call my mom and tell her how i felt so i could move on(and of course i was crying like a big baby). It was a huge release for me and feel better...

I also started taking something for my mood swings,its called Sam-e, my cousin takes it and it has helped her.

I've got to make some lunch. Im having that bbq pulled chicken for supper...yummy!
bbl

anyway...

Hallo girls,

The weather was so nice here in Germany too! I also took my dogs for a 3 mile walk. I can't feel my legs anymore:p

Cookie, how are you feeling today? Hope you feel better soon, girl! Tomorrow I am doing D 30, I am so excited.

Lori, I also wonder how you get everything done, kudos to you! Nice job yesterday and today with your workouts. Glad you had a nice evening.

Iris, your story yesterday made me laugh, very funny! Glad your mom is handling the treatments well. Still keeping her in my prayers. We don't need to know what the note said, unless you wonna tell us? LOL! Whatever it said, hope it was good! You do have a lot of excitement going on.

Helene, nice cal burn yesterday. Haven't done that one yet! How was D24? I love bread too, that's my down fall! BTW, without my squat rack I couldn't lift 90#, that helps! Funny you mentioned it, I did that yesterday too had differnt weights on my BB, thank goodness for the long breaks in M3, lol! Sounds like you gonna have your house full this week, have fun!

Debbie, enjoy your vacation!

Amelia, nice job with your workout today. Hope they fix your AC soon. So sorry about your parents braking up! When my parents separated, it was hard for all of us. Remember it's their decision. Separation is never easy! (((HUGS)))

Where is Trish?? Come out, girl!

I will be back in the morning!

Hi Girls!

Im back and happy to report that 26 k is water under the bridge! Phew! I felt kinda bad for DH b/c he said that he would take DS b/c he thought the store was covered but I think they may have been short staffed instead. Oh well...I still went! LOL My run was alot better then last weeks 22k. I really started losing my steam last week around 19k but today I was good to go, it was probably all the eating I had done before hand. It took me 2 hrs and 8 mins to run. And I don't have a bad belly (yet) I have been back for over an hour so I think if I were gonna have one, it would be started by now. I think I will get in the hot tub tonight to los'in up my tired legs!:eek::)

Belinda** The weather here as been really nice as well. Maybe spring is in the air!?;) A girl can dream. We will probably get another snow storm yet.

Ameila** So sorry to hear you are going through this! I am guessing your parents had reasons to do what they did. If it was a mutual thing then maybe that could be a little eaiser on you but if its one sided, I could see how that would really bother you. Hopefully things will workout or you will come to terms with the changes the future will bring. Sometimes all we need is a good cry!

Iris** Compared to my life...your life is very interesting! LOL Like I said...us married folks are living though you! hehe! Good job with your workout.

Helene** It is pretty where we live, its even prettier where I grew up but running out there is a challenge. I wanted to click on those links but I haven't had a chance. Maybe tonight if DH isn't home.

I will bbl tonight!

Hi girls,

I came back last night. The weather was good part of the time but it was still so much fun to get away. It worked out really nice with DS's & GF's. We went to Universal and to a Yankee's spring training game when the weather was cool. I forgot how you can eat anything when your younger:rolleyes: I did have a few desserts but am paying the price, will avoid the scale until Monday:eek:

I went to the gym and took a spin class and will start Meso 3 tomorrow:)

Funny story:
So there were so many Canadians at the condo. Mostly retired people who come to Florida for a month or more to escape the winter. It turns out NJ's winter was worse then Canada's. My DH sometimes teases me about my Cathe friends and he say's for all I know they could be men saying they exercise to Cathe. I told him I met "Cookie" and I know she's not a man. So we're sitting by the pool one day and a woman told me she's from Newfoundland, Canada. So afterwards I turn around to DH and tell him that I think my Cathe friend Lori is from there. This woman is older and doesn't look like she works out to Cathe so DH turns around to me and said for all you know that could be your friend "Lori" I cracked up:D

So I'm not sure what I missed . . .

Belinda - Looks like you still lifting heavy and racing through Meso 3:)

Lori - Looks like you doing great clocking in the miles for the marathon:)

Amelia - Hugs, it is so hard when our parents separate. Mine did when I was 4 yrs. old and it was wasn't very common back then. Great job with keeping up with your workouts:)

Iris - I have to catch up on DJ & DG . . . from what I read today it seems like DJ is in the front. I'm glad you had a fun time with your family.

Helene - Boy, you always have something going on;) It seems like you get a lot of activity with your everyday life.

Cookie - I hope you are feeling better from the minor surgery. Do you need to take time off from exercising?

Trish - Were you affected by the flooding? One of the malls I work at was closed for several days, they lost a lot of money.

Have a nice evening everyone:)

Deb** That is so funny! My DH talks about the same foolishness.DH pretends as if I am reporting what I ate all the time. While I am typing he is saying, " I can one peice of apple peel, 2 bites of toast....."! You didn't happen to find out where these people were from? My aunt goes to FL every year for months but I think she stays in a little community for older people. Tons of people around here go to FL every year. That is to funny! Small world huh? So tell your DH that it wasn't me!! hehe! Glad to hear you had a good trip!

I will bb in the a.m girls!

Good evening!

Amelia: Hugs. :( I am sad for you and I will keep you in my thoughts. Feel free to share with us if it makes you feel better. Please don't worry about crying like a baby. We all do it (I might more than others :rolleyes:). But think of all your friends wishing you well (even ones you have never met in person). That is :cool:!

Deb: That is so funny. Could you imagine if all the DH's from this group got together to talk about their wive's workout habits and postings. I bet they would have fun and they certainly would have us in common too. My DH likes to crack jokes as well and he would be all over "game" night. I am glad you had a nice vaca. Too funny about Lori. Did I ever tell you I worked with a Lori from Newfoundland a few years back? Anyways, I always have visitors it seems, but other than that I think my life seems more interesting that it is. At least from my end, it seems super boring actually.

Iris: Too funny the way Deb put it ;) DJ is now in front. It sounds like a race :eek: FYI I am thinking of going to a Yoga class in Cohoes Saturday morning at 9am. If you are bored and alone .......

Belinda: I am glad your weather is nice again too. You really are cruising along through Meso 3. My back has been bothering me today. I don't know why. Maybe my form wasn't good enough on the deadlifts, but they were yesterday morning and I was fine until this morning when I woke up. Wish I could have one of your massages. Let us know when your test results come in.

Lori: Nice run. Isn't 26 km almost the same length as a marathon?! And your time was awesome. Wow, I can imagine the hot tub is going to feel good tonight!

Cookie: How are you doing today?

Today was a rest day. It had been a week so I was due. And with my back all sore I had to. I hope I can work out in the morning.

BBL tomorrow

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.