Commit to get fit and lean for March 17

Good Morning!:)

Geez....I felt pretty good when I woke up but I think I am getting lazier as I sit here:confused: LOL

Its a run and abs for me before work. I didnt have to go back into work last night and it was a good thing cause I was zonked!:confused: I was like a zombie. I think it was those tylenol 3's I took. Oh well....I wasn't in any pain:D

Yesterday at work I had a little melt down. I don't think the pain was any worse then the past 2 days when it acted up but I just couldn't take it anymore. Good people shouldn't be in pain! And I consider myself to be a good person!:rolleyes::) Anyway....started to cry, couldn't control it any longer. I called DH and he then tracked down my dentist again, whom I didn't think was working, but he was. He then called me, asked me if I was sure I wanted the tooth out....( I never did convince him) so he wrote me ANOTHER perscription for some more antibitoics,that will leave my belly bad and a bad taste in my mouth:mad: Oh well! I don't think my boss knew what to do and when I started to cry he just left! LOL He went into his office and wouldn't come out:p I think it made him feel uncomfortable! When DH called he told him that I didn't need to be at work like that, funny thing was...he didn't tell me that! Never once did he mention going home.

I have some SERIOUS DOMS in my shoulders today! Ouch! I like that kind of pain!:) DH also downloaded the nutrition plan for P90X and I think I am going to follow the fat shredder diet (the best I can) .It seems pretty doable,minus the fact that its only 1 carb a day, plus fruit, so I am trying to figure out when to eat that carb. Midday could be o.k?

Trish** Well, i am on my 3rd lot of antibiotics and hopefully this will do the trick:) Eating IS so much easier when it is planned out. Its also easier when there isn't any junk food in the house. I don't have any cookies here now. I go looking for something to eat...and there is nothing:eek:

Belinda** Enjoy your workout!

Ameila** Good job with PUB and cc yesterday. Thats alot of cals to burn!

Deb** Our dog is about 11 yrs now. Im not sure how long he as left, maybe a couple of yrs. He is such a good dog but we can tell he is going down hill fast.

I will bb after i settle in at work!

Lori:)

Good morning girls,

I am done with CC V 5:p:p OMG, CCV5 is an animal:eek: I went over 4 miles. I burned a ton of cal., I was sweating buckests. My HR didn't work). I worked hard!:p I only wanted to do a 30 min. workout, ended up doing 60 min., I couldn't stop running!!

Trish** great job getting up early and getting your workout in!

Debbie** how are your legs feeling after your race on Saturday? Great job with your workout yesterday! Your poor dog! When is your DH coming home?

Lori** DH flew into Germany around 6:30 a.m.! The time change is catching up with him,LOL! I thought those push ups never gonna end in disc 7! Holy Molly! Great job with your workout and eating yesterday! Sorry, your tooth is still bordering you! Hope you will feel better soon! Enjoy your workout!

Amelia** nice workout and cal burn yesterday!

Have a great workout and day today! Make it a good one!

Morning

Lori-I hope you get you tooth pulled soon...im sorry your in so much pain:(. Atleast you didn't have to go in to work last night. High fives on the shoulder doms...I went very heavy yesterday with PUB so im hoping for some doms later today..

Belinda-CC V 5 was on my mind for today as well, im so addicted to CC:eek: I can't get on the TM without Coach Sean anymore,lol. Great job today...

hey to Debbie,Trish,Cookie,TrishK and Kristine.

bbl after CC V 5. Ive got to do some abb workout too:rolleyes:

Hey Girls!

My eyes are like two slits:eek: I don't "feel" tired but I look tired. Prehaps its the medication! LOL:D

I went to do abs earlier and I forgot that with my dvd player I can't skip through workouts or select certain parts b/c I can't find the remote. DH took the other dvd player and put it in the living room on Sunday and I was wondering why he said "that other dvd player works fine". I knew it worked o.k....just forgot about the stupid remote part:mad: So I had to skip the abs work and went right into my run where I did 6 miles in 55 mins. Good workout. I did CC# 7.

Can't you believe the scale was UP over 2 lbs! :confused: Im thinking its all the medicataion? Prehaps water weight or something. I did really well with eating yesterday so I know its not that. Im gonna have to stay away from the scale for a few days:mad:

Belinda** Good job with your run. Im not sure if I have #5 burned or not. I don't think I do. I need to get some more c.d's.

Ameila** Im addicted to cc as well:rolleyes: Time flies doesn't it? I think you will be ready for a race in no time if you stick to those workouts!

I will bbl!

Lori:)

Good morning girls,

Today, I'm going to spin and they are playing music from Riverdance for St. Patty's Day. My dog seems better but still looking for DH. We meet up with my DH tomorrow in FL. and my in-laws will watch her.

Belinda - I was really sore, but today I'm fine:) Great work with CC 5 and doing extra too.

Lori - Your boss was probably so nervous when he saw you so upset. Maybe the 1st meds wasn't strong enough and the new meds will work better. I don't think I ever had DOMS in my shoulders, good work.

Amelia - Have fun with CC 5 today.

Hi to everyone, and have a nice day!!

Morning Ladies!!

Well, yesterday's early wo caught up to me by evening and I crashed at 8:30 and didn't wake until 5:30 this morning!! So, no cardio last night. I have a budget meeting @ DD's school @ 7:15 so tonight will be a tough one as well. If I have to skip the cardio, I will and move on to D3 Wed morning.

Belinda - YAY!! I'm glad you got around to trying CC5...it is by far, my favorite. I'm always the lion....HEEHEE:p! Great job on your wo today;)

Lori - You poor thing! I hate getting emotional at work. I think it has only happened to me twice. Once when my grandmother died (my boss at the time acted like I was throwing up instead of crying:rolleyes:) and after my miscarriage (my current boss was great:D). I hope this antibiotic does it for you. I ended up having my tooth taken out as well:confused: Hope you have better luck:) Nice wo today;)!

Amelia - Can't wait to hear your thoughts on CC5. Have fun with your abs, too!

Deb - Riverdance spin class?? Ooohhh, sounds like fun!! Hope your pooch's spirits are lifted soon:eek:.

BBL

hey girls..im tired,TTOTM is due any day now. I was doing my workout and I started cramping:( i hardly ever cramp during ttotm anymore? I wonder what that means?

anyhoot,i did about 35mins of CC V 5,just ran out of steam after the sprints. I did however travel almost 3miles which isn't bad for me. The last time I did v 5 i traveled 4miles in total.

Here is the link of my race is may

http://www.active.com/page/Event_De...&assetId=80fceac9-b5e7-4ce8-98fc-f4f973027a8e

ive gotta scoot for now...i will bbl with some personals!

Hi girls,

I also took my dogs for 1 hour long walk:D My legs feel tired:rolleyes:

Lori, you need to go back to the dentist, he needs to do something! Great job with CCV 7! Hope you get your remote fixed, or buy a new one! CCV5, is crazy! First you run nothing but hills, than nothing but sprints!

Debbie, have fun at your spinning class. Your poor dog, she will be missing you all!

Trish, do what you can! Don’t worry about your cardio, you will catch up! Have fun with disc3 today! I wanted to do only a short workout this morning, but Sean kept me going! I thought those hills and sprints never stop, lol! Holy moly! Again, he made me laugh at the end, he is funny!

Amelia, LOL, I almost ran out of steam this morning! I thought those hills never end! WTG on your 3 miles this morning, I wanted to stop about right there too! LOL! Your race sounds great!

I have to run, have to cook dinner!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.