Commit to get fit and lean for March 16

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Sorry, I didn't check in yesterday! I didn't feel good, all I wanted to do is relax and watch TV:rolleyes:

Today I will do disc 7! I will be back for personals!

Have a great Monday and workout!

Good Morning!

Just a quick check in for me. I spend way to much time here in the a.m and never get my workout started on time:eek::) I have everything all set up and ready to go so all I have to do is put Disc 7 in.Its a good thing I cleaned up the mess before hand cause it took me 10 mins to clean up and set up:mad: DH cleaned this room yesterday but didn't finish what he started!:confused: After that, I am going to do a cc run, not sure which one and I probably won't cover as much milage with a a.m run but Im sure I will work just as hard;)

Belinda** Have a good workout!

I will BBL!

Lori:)

Hey Girls:)

Workout complete! Glad its over. I thought about doing another run tonight but I have to come back to work around 11'ish:confused: Orginally it was 9'ish. Now I will be late going to bed. Oh well...its only 2 day shifts!

So Disc 7 got in there good. Tons of pushups! Phew! I think I am going to have some DOMS in all of my UB from this workout. Then I did the first 2 challenges in CC#6. 41 mins and 4.5 miles. The time flies by....especially when you don't do the whole workout;)

I will check back in later!

Good morning girls,

I'm going to go to the gym and do a class today (not sure which one). I'm also going to do either Disc 5 or 6 today after work. I have a very short day of work today.

My DH needed to stop for directions because he got lost getting out of the airport yesterday:) I guess he usually has me to give him directions:D He told me he saw the space shuttle in the sky and it was amazing.

Belinda - Somedays you just need to relax. Have fun with your workout today. Did DH get to Germany yet?

Lori - I guess your DH ended up doing P90X. Do you think you can get him to do STS? Great workout and I hope work is easy for you today.

Hi to everyone who follows, BBL

Good morning Lori, Debbie and all who follows,

My DH is finally home, he come home earlier than expected:D He kinda through me off this morning! I did managed to get disc 7 plus ab circiuts " med, ball abs" in. He was asleep, time change:p

Debbie, have fun at the gym this morning!

Lori, how did you like disc 7?

Have a great day and workout everyone!

Hey girls...i need more coffee. I think its time to shop for another allergy med because the one im taking is making me so tired:(. I took one last night and im so out of it this morning.

Today is PUB sometime.

Hey to everybody...bbl

Morning Everyone,

No check in for me yesterday...I had a bookclub meeting in the city and by the time I got home, I had to get the kiddies ready for beddie:p I woke up at 3:00ish and couldn't get back to sleep, so, being the good catheite that I am;), I got up around 4:30 and did D2. I dropped the weights by about 2-5 #s on the back work and it made a difference. Instead of struggling through rep 3 or 4, it was challenging through out and the struggling didn't start until rep 10 or 12 :)

Belinda - Good job on D7 and med ball abs;)

Lori - How's your tooth feeling today? Nice wo today! I have CC on tap for tomorrow, but can't decide on which one. I keep forgetting which one has what:confused:

Deb - How's your elbow feeling today? Enjoy your gym class and STS wo.

Amelia - LOL at your husband asking about Sean:) When I first started working out with him I used to think hhhmmm, what a cutie to work out with....HAHA!! What are you doing today?

Trish** My tooth keeps acting up. Thanks for asking. So far I have taken 3 pills:rolleyes: As you can tell, Im not afraid of a bit of medication:confused: I would think that by now the antibiotics would have helped some. But boy..when that pain kicks in...look out!:eek: I can't believe you worked out that early. I can't manage any earlier then 5. Tomorrow morning I get to sleep in a little later cause I just have cardio:)

Ameila** I have been as high as a kite these past few days:) LoVe It!:rolleyes: Seriously, when all those meds kick in, its kind of like after you have a couple of drinks and you start getting chatty? Thats what Im like! haha! What workout do you have planned for today?

Belinda** What time did DH get home? I bet he is going to need a few days to cover. Time change is so hard to adjust to! I really liked disc 7, I think its one of the harder ones so far. Im going to be sore tomorrow.

Deb** Enjoy your class today. You must be getting excited! 2 of our passports came today. 2 more to come. Making it more realistic:) DH still hasn't done P90X yet. NOw he is claiming that he needs gloves for the all pull ups...whatever! Its amazing how many pullups he can do. I think its b/c he is so small. I don't think he would ever workout with me. For one thing, our schedules aren't the same and I think he thinks I am going to laugh at him! haha!

My eating as been good so far today. I am really trying to nip it for the next 4 weeks. Toothache kind of helps though:rolleyes: I don't want to chew anything when my mouth feels like this. I did workout early though so I tried eating more often. Before I left the house I had an all bran bar, and then at 10:30 I had toast with 1 egg and 2 whites. Im not hungry yet and its almost 12:30. Lunch is a garden salad with chicken breast,

BBL!

Lori - That really stinks...It might be a really nasty infection. Had one like that...took 3 different antibiotics to finally get rid of it. Hope you have better luck and are feeling better soon. In the meantime, keep up the drugs:p I'm debating whether to do my cardio tonight or tomorrow night. Early mornings aren't an option with DH sleeping until 5:30:confused:. I'm with you on clean eating. I have been bad for too long and it is starting to warm up. Today's menu included a cup of Fibre One with skim milk @ 6AM:eek:, then two ounces of 75% reduced fat cheddar & multigrain crackers from TJs. I also had a salad for lunch...baby spinach with black beans and garbanzo beans for protein. I have apple slices and TJ peanut butter for my afternoon snack and fish and veggies for dinner. Boy, eating is so easy when you plan it out for the day!

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Hey girls...finished my workout and im dripping with sweat. I did PUB and CC V 1...burned a total of 571cals.

Lori-so sorry to hear you tooth interrupted your dinner last night:(...LOL at your 'chatty high' comment.;)

Hey to everybody...bb in a bit!

Hi girls,

I did a boot camp class today at the gym. I may do a disc tonight, not sure. My dog who is 12 1/2 years old is not eating and waiting by the door. She misses my DH, she is so attached to him.

Belinda - Happy to hear your DH is home and you were able to get your workout in too:)

Trish - That's dedication working out at 4:30AM.

Amelia - Spring must be starting for you if your allergies are acting up. I hope you find the right med.

Lori - I'm not sure how true this is, but years ago I heard models would take out there back teeth to make it appear they have higher cheek bones:rolleyes::rolleyes: Sounds kind of crazy to me. I hope you do get some relief soon.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.