Commit to get fit and lean for March 16, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do cardio today! I promise I will be back for perersonals! Sorry about that, been very busy with spring cleaning. I am almost done!

Have a wonderful day and workout!

ood Morning!:)

I feel a lot better today then I did yesterday morning! No snoring last night!:D And I had an hour long nap when DS went to bed. I also called it a night around 11'ish which isn't that early but I think with the hour long nap I had, its all good! When I went to sleep DH was in bed with his laptop looking at trips to Cuba! Would be awesome, no doubt but I can't see us leaving the kids for a week and its not really the place to take them either.

I'm going to get a good ab workout in today, some of 4DSUB and cardio. Hoping to start in the next 20 but thats unlikely! LOL

When you girls go to FB today, you need to go to my profile and see the pics I was tagged in. I am wearing some guys rubber boots! LOL One guy said "do you like this guys boots" and I said "your the guy wearing the rubber boots" (cause the girls were talking about a guy in rubber boots) and then I said "take them off, i wanna wear um":eek: So I did! And he stood there in his white socks for a while!

I am going to read yesterdays thread and then I will be back!

Lori:)

Ok....I didn't miss much! Hate having alot to catch up on in the morning cause I don't normally have a lot of time.

Helene** Nope...DH is not a morning person. He said that he had the cold when he woke up. He wants to get up early....Im guessing his body won't let him get out of bed;) Anything is a habit, you just need to get use to it.

Belinda** Happy cleaning!:p

BBL today!

Good morning,

Belinda: When you are done, you could come help me with my spring cleaning. We have less snow than you do too :p Enjoy your workout!

Lori: I am not usually a great morning person either, but when I started working out in the mornings I actually started not working out ;) I just got in the habit of getting up and enjoying my coffee earlier and when my body was used to it then I started working out. It's mostly OK to get up early now. I haven't been on facebook for ages (almost since I signed up) but I might just go look now :D

DD got up so many times last night, I don't even know. :mad: Wish I could live alone for two days 'cause I have so much work. And I have a light cold with stuffy sinuses and tooth ache. ......sigh...... OK, I am off to the basement to do one of the short UB STS workouts. Probably an M2 W4 disc. A little bit of Cathe is sure to be just what I need to face the day.

Have a great day and post funny stuff I can read when I take a break :eek:

Good Morning Ladies :confused:

So WHERE should I begin? lol First, I did Legs D14 yesterday and at the beginning of the workout, somehow banged the very center of my knee cap with the edge of the end of a somewhat heavy dumbbell. :mad: Omg OW. I finished the workout, but now I cant' bend the knee all the way *story of my life*. So what cardio to do today? I think I will try Boxing......*sigh*

Then, after I get showered and such and got myself together, I lined myself up for a thousand errands that I didn't really need to run, and after a shower is when I ususally open my blinds to the house *and that's how DJ knows it's safe to come over...lol* But yesterday I waited and avoided. When I finally decided to open the house up, and get myself together, it was like 10:30! (the whole reason for avoiding DJ inthe first place was because after the "k" word happened, he kind of ran out, and I thought I scared him off!!) Well I was wrong, very wrong. He stopped down, said he took a half day if I wanted to watch a movie and hang out for the afternoon! :eek: WHAT? Since he had already done it, I only went out and got some errands done, and then spent the rest of the afternoon with him........and he admitted it wouldnt happen again, next time we'll plan to do something, because I admitted the fact that I needed to focus these next couple of months....Now that he knows a little bit more of what my life entails, I can't be so spontaneous....:confused: SO, the moral of the story is, we are just going to see where it goes, plain and simple, and there you have it.

Belinda- Have a great workout!! Spring cleaning?? Don't you still have 3 feet of snow on the ground over there?? :p

Lori- Have you and DH been thinking about taking a vacation? Glad you could catch up on some rest! Sorry you had such an aggravating day yesterday!! Have a great workout today. :)

Amelia-Nice job with L&G! Yeah the leg extensions are awesome! They burn me every time.

Helene- Sounds like you and I are on the lower intensity train this week. ;) What do you mean, how do I pick my guys? lol The legs are burning today, despite the knee issue. I'm lovin' it....but now I can't seem to get a good cardio in. :( Sorry you have to scramble to get your week together.......since I know how much you love your job. :rolleyes: ((hugs))

Cookie, Trish, and Deb- ****Waves****

Ok off to get the blood pumping.....and then do what stretching that I can....:confused: BBL!

Morning girls,

I am done with my workout. Did an oldie today, I decited to to Power Max! Had a lot of fun and burned 439 cal. Not bad! I also did the ab workout from PS/BB.

Iris, take it easy today! Glad you are taking things easy with DJ;) Smart girl!

Lori, have fun with your UB workout.

Helene, I be right over:p OK!

I will eat some lunch, take the dogs for a walk (hopping it will stop raining.
BBL!

Morning

Man, I've got a hang over! Think i had a few two many last night. I woke up with a pounding head, dry mouth and nausea:confused: I only had three shots of whiskey, WTH?

Im hoping to get my ticker moving by saturday...i've been really good as far as eating and workouts go...will have to wait and see. I did just start a new rotation so it may take a couple of weeks for it to kick in,my body is weird like that!

anyways the rotation calls for bm2 dbl upper body premix, im surprised i don't have some doms from yesterday's L&G...i was so sore yesterday, that is usually a good sign of bad doms the next day, but no doms so far.( I want my DOMS:p)

Belinda-WTG on your workout! When your done helping Helene with her spring cleaning, i could use a hand too;) im finding it hard to keep up with the regular cleaning:eek: I started spring cleaning but just never really finished:eek:

Lori-Enjoy your workout today, i will have to check out your photo's on FB soon.

Iris- Ouch on the knee, i hope it doesn't give you any trouble during your WO. Glad to hear you had a good afternoon with DJ!

Helened-LOL at you yesterday....sigh,i wasn't happy about doing a LB workout...again:confused: Its going to be interesting to see the results i get with this rotation...there is only three days of cardio and im use to doing at least 4/5. {{Hugs}} i hope you feel better after your workout.

Debbie-Hope your having a wonderful time on your vacation!!

Hello To Trish and Cookie..

i will bbl

Hey Girls!

Just finished eating lunch. I have been trying to be good...all while getting plenty of carbs in. Breakfast was a protein bar and lunch was oatmeal! LOL I had some fruit in between and a cookie of course!

My workout was Kari Andersons abs, 4DS shoulders and then I went outside for a 9k run. It was a beautiful morning, chilly but nice! And my eyelashes weren't freezing together this time!;)

Helene** I had to laugh when you said you wanted to live by yourself for 2 days! haha! I wish I could do that sometimes as well! To funny! Hope you enjoyed your workout!

Belinda** Good job with your workout. I may try some spring cleaning this year. Its so hard to do anything with DS in the house.

Ameila** LOL a hangover in the middle of the week?:p Or the beginning of the week! LOL Im sure you will be fine after a good workout.

Iris** Well....look at how its all coming together!:) DH and I aren't thinking about taking a vaca but every year this time we want to go somewhere b/c we have had enough of work and enough of snow. Very unlikely we will go anywhere though.

I may bbl!

Hello!

Belinda: Oooh, since you are coming over for spring cleaning, would you mind doing a spot of babysitting so DH and I can have a night out? I have a great basement for working out so you should be fine :p

Iris: I am really confused about the DJ thing. What do you mean no spontaneity?! If he is going to be nice to you, rather sooner than later. You guys will be old and gray by the time anything happens at this rate. I thought you were on the right track with him there for a second. LOL at the low intensity on the cardio but not on the weights mind you. Sorry about the knee cap, but you have another one so you should be fine. :p

Amelia: Well done on the hangover. I also am a cheap date, usually two glasses of wine on an empty stomach will do it ;) You can have my leg doms by the way, I have plenty to share from Sunday. And since I like punishment, I am planning squat rack legs for Thursday morning. Enjoy your workout.

Lori: Hummm, never had my eyelashes frozen together. Your running experiences are interested. I'll do spring cleaning when the kids are moved out. Yeah, I think you've got the carbs covered! Nice workout as always.

Hi to everyone else!

Did Disc..... I think it was 22 this morning. Chest and shoulders. I'll have to do triceps tonight cause I ran out of time. The barbell chest press were really hard today. I don't know if it's because I am out of juice or if it is because she had you do too many pushups on the warm up. But it was still good. Tonight I will do triceps, I think I will fold laundry as a warm up. Ok, I have a long work day ahead of me and probably will have to stay late. So time to go!

Have a great day!

no workout today, guess i have to do it tomorrow along with some cardio. I did complete some left over tax papers...yay! Im glad thats done!

Lori-I did see your pic on FB...LOL at the boots But you look great!

Helene-nice job on your workout!

Hello to everyone that follows...

Evening!

Amelia: Yeah on the taxes. We still need to do ours. :eek: But it's DH's job not mine :D Double workout tomorrow, take your weathies!

Well I just got home and I was really hungry so I had a regular healthy dinner, but now I just dug into the fresh bread DH had made. And a lot of it at that. :mad: I hope it won't set me back too much, I was doing so well with the eats and now I feel yucky..... Enough self pitty, it's my fault. I'll have to kick it up a notch tomorrow then! I'm going to go and plan it in the workout manager.

Have a good evening everybody, see you all in the morning

Good evening,

Lori, glad you had some sleep last night. I hate when that happens. LOL, about the cookie's! You crack me up! Nice workout today, girl! That's a lot! I don't know how you do it, but kudos to you! Keeping up with family, work and workouts.

Amelia, hang over! I have 2 glasses of wine my heart starts pounding. I would have a pounding head/heart too drinking 3 shots of whiskey! Hope the workout helped.Make sure you drink lots of water. Hope you get to finish your spring cleaning. I still have to clean windows, will wait until it stops raining. Yeah on the taxes. Have fun with your double wo tomorrow.

Helene, of course I wouldn't mind coming over for spring cleaning and do a little babysitting at the same time. You know I would be hiding in the basement, lol! Hope you had fun with your UB wo! Don't worry about the bread, it will not hurt you.

Iris, I do agree with Helene, don't wait to long.

Where is Cookie and Trish!

Good night, everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.