Commit to get fit and lean for March 15

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am getting us started :p My workout yesterday kicked my butt, I am still tired! DH was suppose to come home today, but his flight got cancelled Not sure when he comes:rolleyes:

Today I will do my abs, never did them yesterday!

Have a great day and workout! I have to go back an read yesterday's post! BBL!

Hi girls,

back with personals!

Lori** you amaze me with your energy! You go girl, doing CCV3, 3 times! High five, my friend! 9 miles that is amazing! Glad you are not pregnant!

Amelia** how was work yesterday? If it makes you feel better, we got rain too! Nice job with CCV1 yesterday.

Trish** I am glad we don’t have Pizza Hut here in Grafenwoehr! That was one insane workout yesterday, it kicked my butt! Great job with Disc 1 yesterday, you should take a day off from lifting. WTG, on your 7 miles yesterday! I think I did 8 miles, yesterday too. If I add everything up, lol!

Debbie** congrats to your DH as well. you guys did great!

Cookie** how are you doing? We miss you!

Kristine** have a safe flight with Heidi tomorrow! Check in when you can! Take care!

Have a great weekend, everyone! BBL!

Good Morning!:)

Am I ever glad that last night is over:confused: I think I struck a nerve when brushing my teeth and it was the worst pain I have ever been in! I seriously would have prefered to give birth!:eek: I was debating going to the hospital but we had a contact for my dentist so we called him and he called my dentist:) I was kind of hoping that he was going to ask if I wanted the tooth pulled.....which I would have done last night, but instead he called the drug store and called in a perscription for me:) There is an infection in my gums,under that tooth, that won't fully clear up until the tooth is either pulled or I have a root canal done, in which i am waiting for a referral. One thing is forsure....Im not going to FL like this so if I have to have it pulled...I will! Its the 2nd tooth from the back, not like anyone is going to see it:rolleyes:

Then when it was time for bed, DS woke up. I put him in bed with me and all he did was toss and turn for 2 hours. At 2'ish DH got in bed and I crawled in bed with DD until 9:30:) DH said DS didn't go to sleep until 5! Im hoping he will have a nap today!

I did disc 6 yesterday but no run.I didn't think it was wise after Fri nights run so today will be a good run and abs.

Belinda** The test said I wasn't pregnant but TTOM as yet to make an appearance:confused: So weird for me! I am usually pretty regular. My friend told me last night that when she was pregnant with her 3rd she had to take 3 test before it showed a positive! Some friend she is, to tell me that:rolleyes: She should have kept that to herself! LOL

Deb** You did great yesterday! Are you hooked? Im willing to bet you are!

Trish** Good job with the workout. Glad I could inspire you! LOL When we crawl into bed at night we never know what its going to bring, do we? Normally I get a full nights sleep when they are sick we are like yo-yos!

Ameila** I don't have CDC #1, is it a goodie? I bet you are going to see big improvements in your running if you keep doing these workouts! Good job! What are you plans for today? Last night I didn't do much....a friend stopped in for a drink and before that I was ready to jump off of the nearest bridge! That was until my dentist hooked me up!!!!

Well...DH is suppose to start P90X today:rolleyes: Ive heard that a cazillion times but he claims that he was waiting for his father to make pull up bar for him. He is going to be sooo sore if he does all those pullups and push ups!:D Im gonna love it!!! So its cleaner eating for us from here on in. I have 4 weeks to FL and I should be able to be a good girl till then:confused:

Im having everyone here for supper tonight so I have a few things I need to do, such as visiting the grocery store! Ugh!

I will bbl!
Lori:)

Last edited:
Morning girly girls

I kinda peeked at the evil scale yesterday and i was pleasantly surprised,my water weight is almost gone. my eating hasn't been very consistant either...i will go three days of good eating then have me a little cheat. But im doing pretty good workouts on the days im eating good and not eating those cals..so i guess im confusing my body? Plus im drinking over a gallon of water a day.

Lori-Im glad your dentist hooked you up...no worse pain than tooth pain.Good luck to your DH...My DH wants to get into working out but he can't seem to get motivated. No real plans today,its still ugly out...were thinking about taking the kids to a local jungle gym thingy..forgot what its called,there is alot of those jumping blowed up things,LOL:eek: don't I sound smart:confused:;)

Belinda-It's raining agian here this morning. Its suppose to be in the 60's starting tommorrow with partly cloudy skies,can't wait for that. Your workout yesterday was AWESOME.,enjoy your abb work..im thinking about taking a rest day today...well,except my abb work:rolleyes: never did do them yesterday:rolleyes: Hopefully Your DH will be home soon!

so today is a rest day...but if i get bored i may jump back on the treadmill with Coach Sean;). Do you guys know he's on facebook? He's one of my friends on there,lol...he emailed me and was very sweet and considerate. He checked my order for me to make sure the links were accurate(apparently there having trouble with the downloading links). My DH saw his profile picture(ya know,he's like really buff and cute) and asked WHO'S THAT...LMAO:rolleyes:.

Hey to everybody! Congratulations To DEBBIE agian...you go girl!:)

Last edited:
Good morning girls,

Alittle sore today, I'm going to do a stretch tape today. My DH just left for Florida today and I meet him with my 2 sons late Wednesday night. I'm pulling my son out of school for a few days:eek: and the other one in college has the week off.

I will do Disc 4, 5 & 6 this week and do it again when I come back from FL.

Trish - Good job with modifying and getting your workout in:)

Belinda - You did had some workout yesterday, way to go!!! I hope your DH catches a flight soon.

Lori - I feel so bad about your tooth:( The last thing you want is to have pain when your on vacation. You had a rough night with DS, I hope you both feel better soon.

Ameila - Someone told me you couldn't bring an ipod to the race, but I saw so many people with them. I could have brought Sean with me:( I would suggest it when you run your 5K. By the way, I didn't realize how many total pounds you had lost, that is AMAZING!!!

Hi to Cookie and Kristine. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Ugh.........my tooth is killing me again. I made dinner for everyone and while they are eating, I am sitting here in agoney!:( I have totally made the decision to getting the thing pulled. I have taken 2 tylenol 3's and they have barely touched it. Every once in a while it seems to be easing up a bit....Im waiting for it to ease up totally and then MAYBE...just MAYBE, I can have some dinner to:(:(:(:(

Anyway....I got a good 7 mile run in earlier. I did CC# 2 and #3. I put #5 in but it didn't burn unto the disc right so I did #2. I didn't have as much energy as I would have liked...but thats all I can do when I am falling apart and haven't had a good nights sleep!:mad:

Ameila** How was your day with the kids? Was it a rest day?

Deb** How long are you going to FL for? Give me details on the weather when you return!

I may be back later...depends on whats up. If I have the energy and if DH actually does P90X, I may do disc 7 instead of doing it tomorrow. I am working day shifts the next 2 days so it will be hard to get those long workouts in.

Lori:)

Hi girls,

I did Disc 4 today. The one thing I really like about STS is seems to go by fast because we are changing exercises each time.

I was getting luggage out of the attic. I almost fell backwards with the luggage in my hands, thank God I caught my balance. I have a big bruise on my elbow (my funny bone saved me):eek:

Lori - I'm going to Florida for 5 days. I will let you know how the weather is. Usually March is windy by the beach, but by April you have better weather.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.