Commit to get fit and lean for March 14

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I will do cardio today! I will go to the gym today!

Have a great day and workout! BBL for personals!

Very quick post...today is suppose to be my rest day but i may get in a short run, gotta go to work now..in the rain:(,stinkin rain:mad:

have a good day...bbl

Good Morning!:D

Well...TTOM of is now 2 days late:confused: I am starting to freak right out!:( DH doesn't think I am pregnant b/c of my mood the last little while...well then...WTH is it? I REALLY...REALLY...do not want to be pregnant for our trip:confused: I couldn't handle our mild heat when I was pregnant, never mind Fl heat. Oh well....I guess I will have to find out today.:eek: NOT IMPRESSED!

When DH came home yesterday I got to have a nap:D for over an hour! I felt like a million bucks after! Then last night I got my run in. I did cardio coach #3...3 x's!:eek: I did 9 miles in 78 mins:) At first I did each challenge and then repeated it, so I didn't have the little bit of time before and after each challenge to warm up and calm down. Then I wanted to reach the 7 mile mark so i went back to the beginning, doing challenge #1 again but then I just kept going:rolleyes: I thought DH was going to ask me if I lost my mind. But then I had a couple of guilt free drinks:D

Im not sure what I will do for cardio today. It will be something much lighter but abs and legs are the plan.

We have to run out this a.m and get some things. We are also going to go to the furniture stores to see what they have in bedroom furniture for DS's room.

Belinda** Have a good workout!

Ameila** Have fun at work!:rolleyes::)

BBL!
Lori:)

Good morning girls,

I'm getting ready for the race today. I talked my husband into racing too. So nervous:(

BBL with personnels. Have a nice day!

Hi girls,

I am done with my workout! I did iTRI Sprints (15 min. TM sprints a total of 5 sprints, 15 min on the elliptical,15min. on the bike, 15 min. on the TM again sprints). I am wiped:p I am soaked from head to toe:eek: I burned over 800 cal.:p This was one tough workout! I still have to stretch and work my abs! Not sure if I can move:rolleyes:

Have a great day and workout!

Debbie...How was the race. Im sure you will ROCK IT!!!!!

Lori-so....did you find out yet? Great workout yestereday:eek: I couldn't imagine doing CC V 3 3x's:confused: Man,your a energizer bunny;)

Belinda-Great job with the workout and calorie burn..High fives!

Hey to Cookie, Trish, Kristine....everybody that follows

Very quick post...today is suppose to be my rest day but i may get in a short run, gotta go to work now..in the rain:(,stinkin rain:mad:

have a good day...bbl

Deb** You will do great today! I forgot to tell you the other day that you will be fine. Usually there are all sotrs of runners who do races. Some to win...some to just say they did it and some who aren't even runners:) I know that I have been nervous for all of my races but I think it just gives us more energy:)

Ameila** Yes great news! NO BABY!:) I took a test cause my mind wouldn't rest. Every since I have had a bad stomach....I guess I know whats next. Oh well....anything is better then being pregnant right now:D

Belinda** Good job with the workout. Sounds like a tough one.

We are trying to figure out what to do tonight. I am totally in lounging around mood. But of course DH wants to do something! Ugh! And I haven't gotten my workout in yet either...not sure when thats going to happen.

BBL!
Lori:)

Hi girls,

I DID it! I'm so happy I did it. What a great feeling going over the finish line. I ran a 10 min. mile (which is good for me:D). I placed right in the middle 50%. My DH came in the top 10% (it figures), he is the competitive one:p

Go figure this my arms are fried:confused: Thanks for the encouraging words!

Belinda - You had a hard workout today, way to go.

Lori - With your times you would have done great in the race. So when are you going to race in NJ:eek: Happy to hear you don't have to worry anymore about a new addition.

Amelia - Enjoy your rest day and rain, rain go away.

Have a nice weekend.

Afternoon Ladies,

Debbie - Congratulations on your race!! And to think, you didn't even train for it. Goes to show how good of shape you are in;)

Belinda - You also had a smokin' day! 800 calories....INSANE!! I know you felt great after that wo;) I think 800 calories is about what I ate for lunch:confused: I took the girls to pizza hut for lunch and guess who ate the most???

Lori - You are a maniac:eek:! That nap yesterday must have been exactly what you needed. I just laid Olivia down and I'm headed off for a snooze myself. Then maybe CC6 afterwards, but definitely not 3xs:p

Amelia - How was work? Did you get a work out in?

Last night I did STS D1. First weights I have lifted in a while. I skipped all the pushups and chest work and went really light on shoulders but it still felt great;) Looking forward to D2 tomorrow:) Nothing wrong with my back or triceps so shouldn't be any need to modify;)

Have a nice Saurday. BBL.

WTG DEBBIE ....AMAZING JOB! Congrats to your DH as well! wow,i can't wait for my race....

Lori-When I read your post for a split second i thought that you WERE prego:eek:....Well,congrats on not being;) What are you guys doing tonight?

Trish-Great job with Disc 1....enjoy disc 2 tommorrow!

Hey to everybody I missed!

I got my workout in...Did CC V 1 and i ROCKED it. Its not a long workout but i really stepped up the intensity in it...traveled a little over 3miles.:D

have a good day girls!

Last check in for me....I completed my wo, CC 6 and followed Lori's lead. I got to 6.89 mi and said what the heck and pushed to 7 mi:p I burned 435 calories in 51 minutes;)

Amelia...Did your lbs lost in your ticker go up??? I think it did:D Congrats to you :) and good job on doing CC 1 on your rest day.

G'night girls. Talk to you tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.