Commit to get fit and lean for March 12

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

My goodness, did I had a rough day yesterday. No matter what I touched it went wrong. I hope today is going to be better. I am ready to toss my computer and ipod out of the window:eek:

Today I will do cardio, not sure what yet?

Amelia** I am so happy for you and your DH. That is great news! Great job getting your worout in yesterday.

Sorry, I didn't get back yesterday with personals. I really had a rough day:mad: I hate day's like this.

Have a great workout and day!

Hi girls,

Holy smokes! CC V 4 ROCKS:eek::eek: I have to say, I think this one is my favorite so far! I still have to try all the others, lol! I traveled almost 4 mailes, burned 567 cal. I am fried. I was so tired after the first challenge, I tought I am not gonna make it, but I did! Oh, Sean made me laught at the end, when he said we have 100 push ups and 100 crunches left, that was funny:p:eek:

Have a great workout and day ,everyone!

Morning,

Today is CC V 3...i would to do some of 4DS/HIS too,just to familiarize myself with it. I will also do some abb work. OMG,my eating has ben terrible this week,gotta get that in check....starting today. Its been very stressful around here lately ,with DH getting a job, alot of that stress was lifted away,things can go back to normal around here now:)

Belinda~great workout,speaking of DH'es...has your came back from his trip yet? And I know what you mean about Coach Sean being funny,during CC V 3(i pre-listened to it yesterday) i heard him say "alright,its time to work off some icecream" LMAO,that was funny!

Hey to everybody that follows...bbl

Good morning Amelia,

DH is coming home next week! Can't wait! Coach Sean is funny:p Enjoy CCV3 today, haven't done that one yet? Let me know what you think:eek:

Have fun and work off that ice cream, girl!:p:p While you at it, do 100 push ups and crunches:p:p:p

Good Morning!

I probably should have slept later considering that I didn't get alot of sleep last night. Its hard when I wake up and I feel fine but as the day goes by, I start losing patience with DS and I get tired. I might only be up for an hour and feel like I need to go back to bed:rolleyes:

While I was waiting for my plane at 5 in the morning:confused: I downloaded the last 3 cc's that interest me. So I have 2-8 now. I don't want the pump workout and #1 seemed to short so I bought 3 more. DH burned #6 for me last night so I will probably do that one today along with Disc 5. This workout is going to happen today cause I am putting DS down for a nap after lunch. He hasn't had a nap in days and its starting to catch up with him. Earlier and earlier in the evenings he is going to bed. Yesterday he took his blankie and bear and threw it in the crib. I thought that meant he wanted to get in but when I put him in he cried and then threw his blankie and bear back out:rolleyes:

Belinda** I have alot of days like that;) How many things do I drop in the run of a day?:confused: And its usually things that need to be cleaned up! I think I downloaded #4 earlier. I think it was #4,5 &8. Now I just have to break the news to DH:D

Ameila** Thats awesome that DH got the job! I can't even imagine what you must have been going through. Enjoy your workout today and lets both make a pact re: clean eating! I haven't been doing to bad but everyday I have a good day, someone tries to end it bad;) Drinks anyone? Wings anyone? Nachos anyone?:rolleyes:

I will bbl! DS and I have to go to the store to get some fruit and a few other things:)

Lori:)

Good morning girls,

Today, I'm home cleaning and waiting for the telephone guy to come. We are making a practive run on the 5K course with a couple of girls from the running store that is sponsoring the race. I will take it easy the next few days so I have energy for on Sat. I wish I could bring Sean with me to the race:). I think I will listen to one of the CC before the race for motivation.

Belinda - I'm sorry I couldn't help you yesterday:( At least I'm not the only one who gets mad at my computer. Last week I shook the monitor out of frustration:eek:

Lori - I thought my day was busy yesterday, but not after reading about yours:D I hope you can slip in a nap today. Do you have a couple of days off now?

Amelia - So happy to hear about your DH's job. It must be nice to have the stress off your shoulders:).

Trish - When I read your email I thought you said you downloaded cupcakes. I had to reread that but it gave me a good laugh. All this talk about downloading, I'm seeing things now:eek:

Hi to Cookie & TrishK. BBL

Hey girls...CC V 3 and the warmup + step combo one of 4DS/LIS is DONE:eek:....Can you guys believe how dingy i am...I forgot to turn my HRM on so i have no idea how many calories i burned:rolleyes:

Oh and something interesting happened this morning. As i was on the computer i look out my sliding glass door(where Cassie like to sit and stare at me:rolleyes:) and there are TWO DOGGIES staring at me? The next door neighbors Rotweiler got in Cassie's fence somehow:eek:. Can you imagine my shock...there are two rotweilers that live next door,one is very sweet and one is terrifying, thankgoodness it was the sweet one that got out:confused: The terrifying one out weighs my dog by about 70lbs:confused: There would of been a dog fight and im sure my dog would of gotten really hurt:(

Belinda-OMGosh,not pushups for this hushpuppy,im pooped:confused:, Good news on your DH coming home soon...CC V 3 was very fun....its amazing how quickly time(and miles;)) go by so fast!

Lori-LOL at you DS putting his blanket and bear in his bed...that is so cute! Im with ya on eating clean...my problem is ruin my effort with night time snacking:rolleyes: or if my DH mentions eating out...i give in to easy:rolleyes:. Im determined to stay on my diet...im gonna weigh in about four days from now.That should be enough time to get rid of the water weight. I will keep you posted on it!

Debbie-Good Idea listening to Sean before your run on saturday. I hope the telephone man comes quickly for you....

Hey to Everybody that follows...have a good day,bbl

Hi girls,

I just downloaded CC V 3, 8 and 1 into my ipod! I still don’t know how to delete CC V 7 from my ipod. CCV7 jumps straight to the cool down, not sure what happened? Any ideas?? I am getting really good in downloading and doing shortcuts.

Lori, glad I am not the only one, I just hate when things are out of order! You ordered CCV4, that one rocks! Great job! Have fun with your workout!

Debbie, how did your run go! I think it’s a great idea to listen to Sean on Saturday. Do you know how to delete from your ipod? My computer is driving me nuts!

Amelia** you have no idea, how may times I forgot to put my HR on. I have the watch on, put not the thing that goes around your chest! LOL! If you see me not posting my cal. burn, I probably forgot to put it on. WTG, on your workout today!

Hi girls,

Amelia** you have no idea, how may times I forgot to put my HR on. I have the watch on, put not the thing that goes around your chest! LOL! If you see me not posting my cal. burn, I probably forgot to put it on. WTG, on your workout today!

Well,that makes me feel better,i was so frustrated though,i was wanting to burn about 600cals:mad: Maybe I did:rolleyes:. so CC V 7 goes straight to the warm up...mmmm Ok,i know this may be a dumb question but are you sure you downloaded the whole workout? maybe send customer service a email or call them....im not very good with computer stuff either. I had to get my DH to put the CC's that i downloaded onto my media player so i could sync them into my mp3 player:eek:.

Amelia, CCV7 shows up 1. Warm up, 2 steady state1, 3 challenge1 and so on. Don't get it? It plays in my playlist form A to Z??? I got downloading down now:p No problem! It's just that one workout!

Hey Girls!

Just finished my workout and shower. I did CC# 6 and Disc 5. V6 isn't a workout I could do 2x's....unless I had tons of sleep!:D (maybe) That was by far the hardest cc, but then again, its all in how hard you push yourself right? I did 7% incline and 8 MPH for the first challenge,6.5 for rest and 9.0 for the sprints and the last sprint I did 9.5. The last challenge was a steady incline reaching a level 4 near the end of the 4 mins. I think I did 7.0 @ 10% incline. I did 5.5 miles in 50 mins.

I called DH and told him to go to the video store and pick up a 2nd hand Mario Bros game for me to play on the DS tonight:eek: I know...I am such a baby! But it will pass away lots of time:)

Ameila** There are 2 crazy...make that 3 crazy dogs that live two houses away from us. My SIL's house is in between us and sometimes when I am out with our dogs there is alot of barking going on. Just the other day, my dog reached the top of their fence b/c of the snow. The bog husky was snapping at him and he was snapping back but they couldn't reach each other. My dog wouldn't listen so I pulled him down by his leg:eek:

Deb** Enjoy your run this weekend! Im sure you will do great! I have to work again tonight but then I am off until Mon.

Belinda** Hope you can figure out how to delete that workout! LOL Im not good with those things either. I rely on DH to do everything for me:confused:

BBL! Hope I didn't miss anyone. I have to get supper and get to work!

Lori:)

Lori, thanks for your help! WTG on your workout! I need to try CCV6 next week. On Saturday I think I will do something else, besides running!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.