Commit to get fit and lean for March 11

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girl,

I posted on the OF,:mad: I am doing great this morning:mad::rolleyes:

Today I will do disc 5 (back & tricpes!

Lori** I burn a lot of calories on iClimb. They are tough! It’s only a 45 min. workout, but very intense. Do you have an elliptical? Glad you enjoyed your dinner with your SIL!

Trish** how are you feeling today?

TrishK** great job on starting your 1RM! If you want to give cardio coach a try, they are all on sale now. You can’t beat that price!

Amelia** I bought CC V 1 to 8! You can’t beat that price. When did you buy CCV 5?

Debbie** what are you plans for today?

Hope you day is starting out better than mine? LOL! BBL

Good Morning!:)

My SIL is working at DH's store today, plus she as a job interview @ 9, so I am watching her girls all day. They keep me company though...so I don't mind:) Our plans is to help DH b/c he is short staffed and we will take each others kids so we don't have to pay a sitter:) My idea of course....all the good ideas are my ideas:p

I think I am going to do CC# 3 again and disc 5 today. This time I am going to go even harder with the 30 sec sprints. Last time I kept it at 8.0, cause I didn't want to tucker myself out. Now I know what I can handle cause I know how long the workout is. If I do that, I should be able to cover 7 miles in an hour.

Belinda** So Iclimbs are for the ellipitcal? I didn't know. I thought that they might be for incline on the TM.LOL

Trishk** Good job on getting those 1RM done:) Thats a start!

Ameila** I think I am going to download some more cc:) I bought 4 the other day....its just as well to buy some more, seems like I will be using them:)

BBL! My neices are here and I have to make pancakes for them:)

Lori:)

Good morning girls,

I'm going to do Disc 4 after work today. Not much going on here today. Just need to get my butt out the door today.

Belinda - I'm going to have to give iclimbs a try.

Lori - Have fun with your nieces today (maybe they'll keep DS busy). Everything must be so close to you in your town, since you and your family can come home at lunchtime.

Trish K - Good job with starting 1rm:)

Trish - I hope your shoulder is feeling better.

Amelia - You haven't checked in yet, enjoy your workout.

Have a nice day!

Morning girls

Ive got PLB on tabs for today. I will walk cassie girl too...for about 45mins.

Im so bad...i ordered cardio coach V 3 yesterday:eek:, it was only 4.95 but my conscious is getting the better of me..DH still hasn't found a job and here i am ordereing workouts:eek:. Oh well,it was worth five bucks;) and besides who knows how long there going to be on sale. Im VERY tempted to get the first and second one too:confused: there a little shorter and i like that about them.:rolleyes:

Can you guys believe that ive still got doms from PUB on monday:confused: I haven't had doms in a very,very VERY long time:),feels good to 'feel' them!

Belinda-I ordered CC V 5 sometime last summer,just forgot about it:eek:. Great workout today!

Lori-How old are you SIL's girls? Good idea to watch each others kids while the other one works....Great workout planned today!

Deb-I hear ya,ive got to get my butt moving too. Have a great workout!!!

Hey to Cookie and Trish...guess we lost TrishK and Iris... I wish then the best!

Debbie** HELP!:p I downloaded CC V 2,4, 5, 6 ,7 and 8:p I played 7 on my ipod, but it jumps straight to the cool down. Everything is listed in order. I tried to delete it, put it's still in there:eek: All the others are playing fine. CCV7 plays fine in my playlist???? Also I locked my ipod this morning, couldn't figure out how to get it unlocked. I figured it out after awhile, Oh boy! This stuff is driving me insane!

Thanks in advance,

Last edited:
Morning Ladies!

Yippee! I worked out last night:) Well, I did a little something. I did the warm up from iClimb 8 (love that song) and Challenge 1 & 2 from CC3. It only totalled about 25 mins but it was good to do something and I think it actually helped my hip:) As of right now, I have no pain. I also did quad exercises (Leg raises, wall squats and glute tucks) for my knee and No Equipment Abs. The best part was just that I worked out at night...it was so different. It was a little hard trying to settle myself down afterwards because I had to shower and get to bed in about 15 mins, but I think I might like this:) I slept in until 6:00!!

Belinda - LOL...I just saw your post in OD:p Enjoy D5. How is your weather in Germany? Is it starting to warm up yet?

Lori - Enjoy your nieces today. How old are they? Do they keep Rylan entertained? If they keep each other busy, you can sneak in your wo;)

Deb - I haven't taken to iClimbs as much as CC. The music is really important to me and so far I only like a few songs in the wos I have tried. Enjoy your wo today.

Amelia - $5 is hard to pass up for something you will really use. I also put myself on a budget and buying 4 more CC wos was not on the budget, but I couldn't pass it up for $20 and it just means that I will be taking lunch 5 days this week instead of 3;) Let us know how you like CC. Try 5 first though:D

TrishK - YAY!!! I'm so glad you are doing your 1RMs. Doing those are a wo in itself;) Keep up the good work.

Hi girls,

just a quick check in! Disc 5 is done! Had a late start today!

I have to take my dogs outside:rolleyes: BBL for personals!

Uuuughhh!! We're celebrating a co-worker's bday...I just downed two cupcakes!!! Elliptical, here I come ;)

Hi Ladies:)

What a crazy day! I barely had time to do a thing for myself. I cooked breakfast for everyone, cleaned up, cleaned upstairs,did laundry,ironed got neice ready for school, got lunch,prepared supper, had a few time outs:confused: went for a 35 mins run, fed someone else, fed myself, showered, work, home,cleaned up (leaving 3 kids with DD may not have been wise:confused:),folded laundry,ate supper, cleaned up and back to work again!:mad: Not only that! I usually get off between 4-5 in the mornings now...oh....but not tomorrow morning! I have a flight @ 6:30 which means I have to stay here:confused: Ugh...I don't think this is going to be worth the extra money!~

And BOY was I ever crabby when I thought I wasn't going to get a workout in:eek: I get soooo moody when I don't think I am going to get a few mins for myself! Not tomorrow though!:) Im going to put DS for a nap tomorrow afternoon and I am getting a kick arse workout in:eek:

Ameila** Sounds like you are enjoying the cc workouts. It probably pushed me a little, in a different way. I usually get a good interval workout in most times. The girls are 4 and 6. They are good kids but the youngest as her moments. Thats why I was so ticked at my BIL that day. He was telling DS that he couldn't cry in his house, meanwhile thats all we ever hear out of the 4 yr old.I had to put my foot down today, which made her cry even more:confused: and the more she cried the more ticked I got. She thought she was in trouble for hurting her older sisters feelings. So she started to cry as well...saying that she hurt herself. I knew she didn't hurt herself, I guess she thought that it was her way of getting out of trouble:rolleyes: But she continued to cry...and cry....so I todl her that I was going to call her mother and finally she stopped. I don't think she liked the stern side of me. Im always the fun one.

Trish** I thought that they would keep DS occupied but of course, that was wishful thinking. For the first little while he was taken with them but then he turned his attention back to me:mad: Have a good workout tonight! I wish thats what I was doing!!!!

Deb** Yeah, we live in a small town. You can get anywhere within 5 mins which is nice. The worst thing is everyone knows your business BUT at the same time, there are probably people in this town I have never seen.

Belinda** HOpe you get your ipod woes fixed! Forgot to tell you guys that I put my workouts in c.d and it started skipping yesterday during my run:mad: I wasn't impressed. I think it was the c.d player, cause the cd was new.

I should go do some work I suppose. I just wanted to relax for a few:)

Lori:)

Hey girls

Lori-My goodness, you have had a busy day:eek::confused:. Good job getting in your run through all the drama....Good job putting your foot down too,sometimes kids just need to be reminded who's boss. i know what you mean about not getting a few minutes to yourself...I get moody too,i love my workouts-thats my 'me' time, I feel so good afterwords too.

Trish-mmmmm,cupcakes...your making me want some,LOL. im sure you will work it off later,and if you don't...no big deal right,tommorrow is another day. My day hasn't been that good either...lets just say my calorie limit was blown a long time ago:rolleyes::eek:

Ive had a busy day as well...right after i left the computer this morning,DH gets a call from a temp service for a 1st shift job doing what he does best,warehouse work/forklift :eek: . So, he jumped on that and went to do the drug test/background check and to fill out paper work for the position(which BTW He starts tommorrow:)) Meanwhile my sister calls and she is own her way to hang out with me:confused: I love hanging with my sister but i didn't expect it today...we had fun though and I got to see my niece...so after they left,i FINALLY get a minute to get my workout in:D Did PLB standing and a 30min dog walk. Then DH wanted to run to walmart to get him some still toe boots( a requirement for his job:rolleyes:) AND i got me some 15 Lb dumbells:D...Hey,he's got a job now;) I might be ordering some more cardio coach as well:p

ok,ive gotta scoot...have a great night girls!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.