Commit to get fit and lean for March 1

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today is a much needed rest day for me! The only thing I will do today is take my dogs for a nice long walk!

Lori** what do you think about STS? WTG on your 3.5 miles on the TM and 4 seg of HST yesterday! Hope your boss left you alone for the rest of you day, lol!

Amelia** glad you enjoyed your treadmill circuit using LIC! What a great idea! Hope Elizabeth is feeling better today! ((HUGS))))

Debbie** my sisters live in Nuernberg ( 1 hour away from where I live). I went shopping with my younger sister on Friday, that’s way I wasn’t much around! LOL! How did you like D3 yesterday? I always do the bonus section, they get my legs good!

Cookie** DH is in the military! He is on business in the U.S! I always give him a list of things to bring back to me, lol! Yes, I shipped all my wo equipment with me to Germany. I totally agree, the weight and plate abs were the toughest ones! WTG on your workout yesterday!

Have a great Sunday everyone:eek:

Good Morning:)

I was thinking about getting up early today and getting my workout in before DS woke up....but I couldn't seem to drag myself out of bed! I went to bed early to, I think around 11:30 (which is early for a sat night...oh, how times have changed!:rolleyes:) So now I need to pick a new time to workout!

Today is the first day of STS! Woo Hoo! Im also aiming for a 30 mins cardio workout as well, probably a run. Im looking forward to doing the workout, although I did skim through the book and saw 30 pushups:eek: I wonder will I be able to do all of those on my toes? I will let'cha know!

Im also cleaning up my eating starting today! I have 6 weeks until FL and I want to feel and look comfortable when I am down there. I think 6 weeks is enough time to change a couple of things:confused: Its probably all in my head anyway:D:eek: So all I have planned for the day is workout and grocery shopping:)

Belinda** Enjoy your rest day! I will let you know what I think of STS!

I will bbl!
Lori:)

Catching up with personals!

Ameila** Good job on making yourself workout...believe me...I have had many days like that!:confused: Probably once a week, I should probably listen to my body when I feel like that. How is the weightloss going? Have you weighed yourself lately? I had two not so good days so I will stay away from the scale for a couple of days:eek:

Deb** Im seriously thinking about throwing all the cookies out in the house, then I don't have to eat them or write them down:mad: I have a calorie range I am going to stick to and see how it goes. It should be enough food for me if I make the right choices. I talk as if I am a terrible eater! Im not that bad! I hardly eat any takeout or greasy food but I love sugar~!

Cookie** I haven't done that abs routine yet! Maybe I should give that one a try today. Are you doing the 3 month or 6 month rotation? Our trip is going to throw a monkey wrench into the program. Maybe when I come back i will start all over? I can't let them sit there for that long and not use them:eek: I am starting to get excited about my trip:) Its 6 weeks from tomorrow, that won't be long coming!

I received my T4's yesterday, I should be getting some taxes back! Thank goodness...I am so tired of paying in money!

I will bbl!
Lori

Morning girls

Belinda-Enjoy your rest day...you've had a fantastic week of workouts and you deserve one. Enjoy your dog walk.

Lori-30pushups?:confused: Im sure you can do all of them on your toes! I however, may be able to do 8:eek:...still working on that:eek: like my running,pushups are a 'work-n-progress" lol! Im not doing to bad with my weight loss...the scale is so evil though:mad: i weighed on wednesday(had three days of perfect,clean eating and water drinking) and i was down four lbs for the month,this morning....im back up six:rolleyes:. My DH went down to the store so when he gets back I will take my measurements and hopefully see some results there! I have been lifting heavy this month so I was suprised to see a lost! I really need to focus more on my running...i think its making all the changes im seeing:) enjoy your workout!

Hey to Debbie,Cookie, Kristine,Trish,TrishK....

Today's wokrout is a cardio...im debating a step workout or a run. If i do run it will have to be a run interval because im just not 'feeling' it today:confused:. If i decide to do a step i will attempt 4DS High intensity:eek:....BBL

Hi girls,

I took the dogs for over 1 hour walk, they are tired now!

Amelia** anytime you need a hug, I am here for you! Enjoy our workout! Snow in Ga? The snow is finally melting, yah!

Lori** did you do your 1RM? Enjoy STS today! Good luck with the clean eating!

BBL!

Hi girls,

I'm going to do a 30 min. run today. I need to hurry, we have a party at my in-laws for there 49th anniversary and my nephews birthday. Imagine being married 49 years:eek:

Cookie - Great workout you had yesterday.

Belinda - How did your dogs adjust to living in Germany?

Lori - I eat pretty good too but always crave something sweet after my meals (my downfall). Have fun with STS today, are you doing the 3 mo. or 6mo. rotation?

Amelia - Enjoy your cardio today, I hope you feel better too.

Hi Debbie,

my dogs love it in Germany! They get walked a lot more than in El Paso (it was to hot over there!. They also love the snow:rolleyes: I never seen snow before! Enjoy your run!

Hi Ladies!

Workout done, showered and getting ready to hit the grocery store.

I really enjoyed that workout! Phew! It certainly gets your HR up. I also did 4 miles on the TM and ab work from STS.And yes...did all those pushups on my toes!

Belinda** Nope...didn't do my 1RM:eek::) I just took whatever weight I thought Cathe was using. I never needed to go heavier! There were a few exercisers that I had to lower my weight for the last couple of reps.

Ameila** I know what you mean about the scale. I think it was created by a man...something else to drive a women insane:confused: Hopefully your measurments are good!

Deb** 49 yrs!?:rolleyes: I would imagine they know each other better then they know themselves! My parents have been married for more then 30 and still in lone:D ( i think);) Enjoy your day!

I will bbl! Enjoy your day everyone!

Hey girls....i just got through posting my tiny success in the 'success forum"! I did 3miles on the treadmill:D its a goal that ive been working on since janurary! Feels good to know that i can do it! I got on the treadmill for a run interval...but i never stopped running:)

Belinda-Great job on your hour long walk with the dogs...my dog is jelous;) she hasn't been walking in over two weeks:eek:.

Debbie-Your having a day of celebration.. A 49th anniversary and birthday! Congrats to your In-laws and Happy birthday to your Nephew! Enjoy your run later! Im feeling great,thanks!

Lori-I had to LOL at your comment about the scale! I may get on it to peek but i never take it serious anymore:rolleyes: Great workout...have fun at the grocery store

Hey to everybody that follows...im off to take a shower! Have a great sunday!

Hi girls,

Lori**ROFLMAO, you are so funny! I am interested what results are when you are done with STS! You are so funny! What disc did you do? Are you doing a 3 or 6 month rotation? Great job with your workout!

WTG, Amelia! That is awesome! Soon you will run longer and longer! I haven’t walked my dogs that much either last few weeks, we had to much snow!

I think we lost Kristine too?:rolleyes: Check in, girl!

Hi Friends!
Boy, am I worn out. As Cathe says work it good and she's doing that to me. I'm still coming off that endorphin rush, but by the time I'm done typing, I'll probably be ready for a nap!
Belinda, bet the long walk felt good for the dogs and you. I keep getting guilty looks from mine, but until it gets warmer here and the ice melts, they're on their own. They love the cold - proves they're animals I guess. I couldn't believe Cathe in those yoga abs. Did you see she elevates her legs? I called my daughter in to watch, I was so amazed. Of course, I had her watch the weight/plate one from the mountain climbers on. I'm always in shock with these workouts.
Amelia, WOW!!! Congrats, Runner Girl! Three miles - now that's impressive. You might want to think about looking for a 5K. The fun is doing a run with a whole group of people, it's really great. Glad you posted it - I'll go read after I'm done posting, if I'm still awake.
Lori, I think all the pushups and heavy weights are making my wrists sore. I'm loving this series, though. It goes fast and really pushes you to do a lot. Scales are evil. I've always said they were invented by a male. Also photocopiers must be too - they need constant attention or they'll just stop until they get it. What I noticed is I don't eat store-bought cookies. Strange, huh? Now, I just need to resist making any, and I do okay. Or I should make them and give them away, but that seldom happens.
Deb, how did the run go? Enjoy the parties. Next Sunday is a 50th anniversary celebration for one of an aunt and uncle. I'm really looking forward to it, so am hoping my MIL holds on for a bit.
Did Disc 7 today, since I wanted to be sure I had enough time. During the week, I get anxious about not getting thru the whole wo before work. Especially since Friday's was so tough. It actually made me realize what others have said about a wo being puke worthy. My heart rate was really escalating during it, and I had to take brakes just to bring it down. Then this afternoon I did LowMax blasts only premix two times thru. It really worked out any remaining lactic acid in my legs, and now I should really not be bothered by the Hub's snoring tonight. Just hope I can stay awake long enough to get some work done first.
Chat tomorrow.
Cookie

Ameila** Congrats on running 3 miles straight! Woo Hoo! Its an awesome feeling when we reach a goal!

Belinda** I am going to do the 3 m rotation, although my trip to Fl will play havic on it! I guess my rest will be more like 10 days instead of 7:) I did Disc 1. Im hoping for some DOMS tomorrow!

Cookie** Which dvd increased your HR? Was it the leg workout? A leg workout does that to me. I don't bother with store bought cookies either...its the ones I seem to keep making myself:eek:

On that note...I did really well with my eating today:D Its only 7 so keep your fingers crossed that I will be good for the rest of the night!

Meal #1 flax seed toast, 1/2 tbsp peanut butter, 1/2 banana
Meal #2 Protein shake, with 1/2 banana, and 1/4 c yogurt. 15 veggie crackers
Meal #3 2 small peices of roast, 1/2 cup potatoes, carrots and turnip.
Then I had one cookie with a little bit of ice cream. Believe me...that was good!

I will bb in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.