COMMIT to get FIT and LEAN june 6th

punka274

Cathlete
Monring girls

Today is a powerwalk and abb work!

Can you guys believe that i have yet to do a weight workout this week:eek:,you guys think it would hurt for me to take off the rest of the week from weight work and just start fresh on monday? Im thinking on starting a new rotation with either pyramids or gym stlyes...or both? Besides unless i do two full body workouts(today then on sunday)there is no way to fit it in.

Im still undecided,i may just go ahead and do a circuit today then do another one on sunday:)! Ive got my eye on cardio and weights!

bbl

Good morning ladies,

Yeah, I did get my workout in yesterday and I am sure I will today as well. It probably is going to be another Tracie Long workout. I really enjoyed the one yesterday.

Heidi and I did a lot of running around this week, so today we will stay home and play. I think she really needs that.

Amelia - No, I don't think it'll hurt you if you take off the rest of the week from weight work. It probably will be actually good and really let your muscles rest, so you will be good to go on Monday.

Good morning to everyone who follows.

Kristine :)

Good Morning Ameila and all who follow!:)

Ameila** I hear ya on the weight work! LOL I still haven't done my P90X's this week:p I just don't enjoy the chest and back workout and then with minimum DOMS SOOOOOOOOO, I have decided that I am doing all of the GS UB today and hopefully legs tomorrow. See, you can get it all in:) I have done alot of cardio this week so when DS goes for his nap today, i will do my weight workout and whatever cardio I can squeeze in after:)

What is everyone else up to? Its been pretty quiet around here lately:eek:
Im back to work tonight, weekend of night shifts;( Hopefully they won't be long going!

I will be back later to report my workout. For some reason, DS loves it downstairs so I thought starting my weight workout and take him down with me, even if I get one body part in, atleast thats less I have to do this afternoon, right?

Lori:)

Hi, everyone! I'm finally back from the east coast. Wow, what a week! Got in a nice one hour run this morning with partner.

Of the past 7 days I got in only 4 workouts. Yikes. I've decided to take it as the week off for WARP, so I did just a 3 week rotation with one week off (instead of the recommended 4 week rotation followed by 2 weeks off) and I'll begin my second rotation tomorrow. I'm actually feeling great from the time off, even with TOM starting today x(

Amelia, You can either squeeze in a big weight day like Lori, or you can start fresh tomorrow - either plan would work, I think. It depends on how energetic you feel.

Lori, nice workout plans for today! I hope it all works out.

Boy, am I glad to be home and even more glad that it's Friday! TGIF!

Hello to Belinda, Amy, Kristine, Cookie and anyone else who follows!

Cheryl

Hey girls! I just had a fantastic workout with Cardio and Weights...love that one,haven't done it in a while! I added in some squats because she doesn't really do much leg work in there?I also did abbs!

sorry,no time for personals but i will bbl:)

Hi girls,

Yesterday I ended up taking a rest day! I went to a spa with my DD and we both had an hour body massage! I felt so relaxed that I couldn’t work out! LOL! This morning I did SP+SJ&P premix Step& Hi/Lo 90 min. I also will do yoga tonight!

I will try to be back later for personals!
Have a great day!
Belinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hey, everyone!

It's been a really bad week on the homefront! I was too tired to get a workout in Tuesday, then Wednesday, no workout either....I spent the entire day in the ER with DH! He fell early Wednesday morning and realized that afternoon that he needed to get his elbow stitched up among other things. Finally got home around 9pm! Then, spent Thursday trying to get him to sleep in the bed and NOT sleepwalking! By the time I got him to finally stay in the bed and sleep, it was noon and I was exhausted! I fell asleep on the couch for 4 hrs!

Today was cardio. On a whim, I bought The Biggest Loser Cardio Max workout and did that today. It totally worked me!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.