COMMIT to get FIT and LEAN june 10

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning girls!

Today is a 30min doggie walk,then dble upperbody premix from bm2 then a 30min run interval on the Tm! I ended up taking a rest day yesterday,i had some doms but that wasn't the reason...i was kinda dizzy and light headed??? it went away in the afternoon,maybe the heat?

Ive got my snugglebug coming over today (my baby neice:)sp?) so im excited about that! she spending the night!

Hey to everybody that follows:)

bbl

Hey Gals!

Poor Ameila...all by herself again!!!:-( :) I was gonna check in this a.m but DS started to whine cause he was hungry and we had baby group so I didn't get to check in.

Yesterday I did the Gualant and abs.Then I went for 2 walks, with each dog. Ugh..which reminds me why I never walk them. I think I need the dog whisperer to come to my house or something. Then I woke up to poop on the floor! I thought I was gonna throw up! Imagine, cleaning up poop before you even get to have a cup of java!

Todays workout is gonna be a run. Its a little windy out but I think we will be o.k. The wind doesn't bother me when I know its windy, it bothers me when I don't think its windy but it is! LOL

Ameila** Have a good workout and enjoy your neice!!

Lori:)

Hey, gals! Nice workouts today, both of you. Woo hoo!

I went for a 70 minute run with partner. Didn't get in the TM intervals - saved my steam for the run and didn't want to get up any earlier than 6:10 :) so I'll have to try to get those in tonight, maybe.

Anyway, a great workout day. Warp speed Round 2, day 4. Happy Tuesday, everyone!

Cheryl

Wow,were is everybody?

I finished my workout earlier today! Felt good to get it in today! I started doing run intervals and i LOVE them,my knee still hurts though at first but then it stops? I may purchase some more of those mp3 workouts like cardio coach or itrain. Ive got run and its fun!

Cheryl-Great job with your 70min run,wow! High fives to you! How are you liking your program your following? Looks like your liking it well!

Lori-sorry to hear you had a hard time with your doggies yesterday:-(,its funny that you mentioned the dog whisperer because i watch that show and thats how i got my dog to do better on a leash. Great workout yesterday! Have fun with your workout today...funny lady;-)

hey to everybody that follows:)
have a good day!

Hi girls,

I am done with GS Back only/MIS Back only amd ME abs ! I will do yoga in p.m.

Amelia** great job with your workout today!

Cheryl** awesome job on your run this morning!

Lori** Awwww.....about your dogs! Been there! LOL! Enjoy your workout!

Cookie** how are you doing today! I hope better! Take care!

Big HALLO to Amy and Kristine!
Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.