Commit to get fit and lean for Jun 9, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I am getting ready to do my workout. I wil do cardio + Ub weights:D

I will be back to report my workout/ personals!

Have a great workout and healthy day!

:)Good Morning!

I am up early again to get another run in. I think I am going solo today though. I don't think my friend is up for it. She said " I might see you out there" LOL

The hot tub was nice last night, it had me nice and relaxed....ready for bed! I fell asleep in no time and didn't stir until 10 mins before the alarm went off. So I got a total of 5 hrs last night:confused: Not enough....but enough to get me through the day and go to bed early tonight.

Belinda** Enjoy your workout!

Ameila** You have every right to complain! Its unexeptable for this to continue! My goodness....Im sure she wouldn't like it if the shoe was on the other foot. Where did your inlaws move? Is it a good thing or a bad thing that they are gone?;)

Deb** I have another running partner...this girl isn't my partner. ( I sound like I play for the other team;):D) I have been running with the same girl for about 6 yrs now, minus the 2 yrs that I took off from being pregnant and then adjusting to running with a stroller. The girl I ran with yesterday was a friend who wanted me to run with her. Hope your toe feels better!!!

Trish** I am soooo jealous!:eek: I probably wouldn't make it through a cathe class b/c I would be in awe!!!

Cookie** I hear ya on the eating...but I am not stress eating. Just to many gatherings. I am going to try to get back on track today though. I don't think I have really gained any weight but my belly is bloated b/c TTOM is fast approaching. I feel better when I eat better! Don't we all?

O.k....I have to get ready. Its almost 6. I am looking forward to listening to some music!

Lori

Hi girls,

I am done with 4DS HIS (340 cal) + Chest/ back ( 391 cal) + I did PS Back/Biceps abs ( 96 cal). :p I am sweating buckets!

Lori, enjoy your run today. Glad you had fun yesterday. Get some sleep today, ok!

I will get cleaned up, take the dogs for a walk. bbL!

Hey Gals!:)

I am sooo lazy:confused:;) But what should I expect after only having 5 hours of sleep:confused: I was thinking I would get to bed early tonight but that doesn't look like its going to happen:( I have to come back to this joint later tonight! Ugh! Oh well....

My run today was a goodie. I did between 17-18 k. It took me about 85 mins to do it. I was on my way home when I was thinking..."should I got straight...or go down this side st for another 2 kms" I had decided to go straight b/c I needed to get home and get ready for work but the next thing I know....my legs are veering across the st! So Im thinking " I guess I am going this way" I have no control over my limbs you know:eek:

Belinda** Maybe I will be able to catch a little nap here during lunch hour when my boss is gone home! That would be lovely! Just a 15 mins picker upper!

Lori:)

oh man,you guys are making me so jealouse with all of these kicka$$ workouts. Well,that does it...im getting in 4ds chest/shoulders/triceps then CC V today...i will just have to pour a jug of water over myself when im done.....;)

So,needless to say...still no water, there 'working on it' though....:rolleyes:. The landlord talk to me yesterday and said that if it isn't fixed today she is calling out another man to fix it. WTH,why didn't she call out this man to begin with, Lori's right,if the shoe was on the other foot she would already have water.

I did do a search on the housing aurthority about this...as long as she is 'working on it' there is nothing that i can report.:rolleyes:

Belinda-High fives on your slamming workout girlfriend!!!! Great job!!!!

Lori-your runs are always awesome....wtg girl!!!

Debbie-i read about your toe the other day but didn't repy to it...how is it today? How awful to go through something like that. My dad recently slipped on some water on the kitchen floor and his toe turned black,he said he saw it turned under his foot when he slipped...ack. LOL at you spinning in flip-flops...i love flip-flops

Trish-How are you today? i need to go back and read yesterdays post and see what workout you did....have a great WO today girl!!!!

Cookie-How have you been? Is work meetings still keeping you busy?

Did i miss anyone? ok...my neice is coming over. I have to babysit her while my sister takes her math test. She's aiming for her G.E.D...im so proud of her:D

bbl

Good morning girls,

My toe is much better today. I have been icing it the last few days. Only 1/2 my toe is black & blue :confused: but maybe that's why it's feeling better so quickly. Another bad night sleep due to thunderstorms last night!

I'm going to the gym and either do the ellipitical or if my sneakers feel good I may do kickboxing class. I also have to work today.

Belinda - Way to burn lots and lots of calories!

Lori - You'll be so ready for your summer race at the pace your going:) Hope you get a nap in today.

Amelia - I'm happy they are working on your water:) also getting in your workout too! Your shower will feel like heaven today.

Trish - I wish all of our Commit group could take the Cathe class:(

Cookie - Sounds like you have a rough schedule this week too. You need a vacation soon:) Great job getting in your workouts. My eating has been terrible too!

Have a nice day everyone, BBL!

Hi girls,

I'm still floating on cloud 9 about the upcoming Cathe class:D I'm really trying to eat clean until then so maybe I will look a little leaner...we'll see. This morning's workout was PP Upper Body premix (3 sets) (65 min.). The tricep workout (all those dips!) really get me in this one. Hope I have DOMs tomorrow:)

Belinda - WTG on your wo today!! You burned loads of cals! I forgot if you were trying to lose weight, but it seems like the cal burns you get will definitely get you there if you are! Have fun with the pooches.

Lori - A soak in a hot tub sounds real good right about now:) Bravo for getting up early for a long run on 5 hours sleep! Did you get a chance to have your nap?

Amelia - Geez, Louise! The housing authority is no help! How long can a family go with no water?? I hope it's not too hot and sticky where you are:confused:. You will be good and ready for your wo after this long rest:) And ^5s to your sis for getting her GED!!

Debbie - It would be great if all of us were there, huh? I hoped you would be in the 4:30 class, but alas, you are not:(. I am working that day and will need a shower to go to work. I wasn't sure what facilities this place offered (doesn't look like a gym) so I figured I better not risk it.

Cookie - WTG on your STS workouts! That's great you are keeping up with your wo even with your hectic schedule. I hope the pace will slow down for you soon. I'm jealous about the RT...If I get a few mins to talk to Cathe, I'll ask her if she thinks it makes sense for me since my knees can only stand maybe one cardio class a day.

Gotta get back to work!

Trish - I'm bummed we're not in the same class:( We'll have to compare notes. Cathe wrote in Ask Cathe that there won't be any Plyo more of Meso 1 Legs.

'Evening!
Belinda, did you make up your own workout or follow a dvd? Glad you're doing better with your sinuses.
Amelia, I wonder if you call your local Board of Health if they could light a fire under the landlady? I'd be really crabby if I hadn't worked out in a few days, so it's probably best you got it in. How did it go? How far away did your inlaws move? Can you use your sister's shower? When we lose power, I've often had to use one of my sister's. Hope it ends soon.
Lori, like how you follow your limbs. Envious of your being able to catch a quick nap at work.
Deb, how's the toe? Isn't it amazing how much they can hurt? Were you able to manage the spinning class yesterday? Yeah, I wish we all could really meet each other. Did you every try explaining to someone about our group? The secretary has been asking me what I'm doing the last part of July-beginning of August, since it is blacked out on my work calendar. I tried to explain that I was meeting some friends I've been online, and you should have seen her look at me like I was crazy. Oh well, she just doesn't know what she's missing.
Trish, do you think you might be able to just come hang out at the RT? You're really on a roll with your wo and eating. I need to get the eating better. When I'm tired and stressed, I can and will find something sweet to eat.
Today was 4dsLIS and HIS cardio combo. Did it on an 8" step and love that workout! LIS is so much fun.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.