Commit to get fit and lean for Jun 6, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I am not sure if I will take a rest day (Cathe has one scheduled for today?) Or do a workout today? I see how I feel after my coffee. Right now it’s raining outside, so no walking for me at this moment.

Trish I wouldn’t mind starting a dog walking dog-walking business, I am still paying around with that thought! You will love BC/ME & IM2 (its BM2, right?)+ CW.

I will be back later! Enjoy your weekend!

Morning

Up early for work....i have to take the kids with me today....:confused:. Im glad that i can but at the same time i hope they don't act up.

Back on track today,yesterday for supper i had some chinese food...it was good but it made my tummy kinda hurt:(. Yesterday my weight was holding steady....im not sure why im not losing?my eating has been perfect? Maybe im losing bodyfat and gaining muscle which wouldn't reflect on the scale:). I can see the difference in my arms/legs/stomach.

Todays workout is BM2's dble upper body premix then some cardio on the treadmill, can't wait to fry my arms;) bbl

Good morning girls,

I had computer problems yesterday, some of which I created myself by putting the plugs in the wrong spot after unplugging:eek:. I can't believe how many wires are under my desk:eek: One of these days I need to figure it all out. I also need to clean my house this weekend (girls you are right it's neverending:D). My Mom's house is always neat and clean, but she lives alone! I plan to do Disc 18 Back & Bi's.

Belinda - Dog walking is big business here in NJ. People are always looking for someone to walk their dogs when they work. A few neighbors prefer to keep their pets at home (when they are on vacation) and have someone come in 3x's a day rather than use a kennel. I think it would be a great job for you:)

Ameila - I hope the kids are good for you at work today. Sometimes chinese food can also change the numbers on the scale temporary.

Trish - The bootcamp class at the gym is easier then Cathe's. It is fun though 2 things that are different is we run stairs and do floor ladder work. Enjoy the weather this weekend after all that rain:(

Lori - I hope your son is feeling better today. Are you working this weekend?

Cookie - You probably catch up on your sleep on weekends:)

Hey Girls!

I tried to check in early but everything went side ways as usual!:rolleyes: I don't know why my life as come to this!;) I can't even talk to my cyber friends anymore!:(:)

I went for another 15 k run today and it felt like we were RUNNING. I can't imagine people who actually sprint races...they must have some crazy endurance! I am hoping for another run tomorrow morning but it is suppose to rain and only 10 degrees!:mad:

Belinda** That is an awesome idea! I bet you could make some extra dough by walking peoples dogs...think of all the CATHE stuff you could have!;)

Ameila** You sound just like my friend who I was talking to a few mins ago. She only as about 7 lbs she wants to lose and she is savage that it isn't falling off. But she is such a yo-yo dieter that it is bound to catch up to her! She is either under weight or over weight, she cannot maintain to save her life! Im sure the scale will be down for you next week! oh and you know Chinesse food as loads of soduim!! Your probably retaining 2-3 lbs of water!

Deb** You should see my computer desk if you want to see cords:eek: ugh! Yep, I am off all weekend. Back to work Mon morning:mad:

Im off to play ramolli with the girls while DH watches hockey with his buddies! Cross your fingers that i get here in the morning!

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.