Commit to get fit and lean for Jun 5, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

Today I will do 4DS LIS + shoulders/ calves.

I will be back for persoals!

Have a great Friday!

Good Morning!

DS was up last night throwing up but he seems to be A O.K right now! He is jumping around and being all crazy! Im sure its not over, it wasn't even 24 hrs so I would imagine that I will see puke at some point today.

I think I am going to go for my run anyway. He seems to be fine and the weather is good. I am also suppose to do disc 12 but I may save that for tomorrow!

I will bbl and hopefully catch up on yesterdays post!

Lori:)

Morning! Just enjoying my yummy coffee:)

Im trying to decide on what to do today. BM2 came yesterday so now im kinda stuck between doing something from it our a leg workout,which i haven't done this week yet. The only weight work ive done the week was triceps,chest and shoulders ....Maybe i will do the timesavor premix on there then do back,biceps and core...and get legs in tomorrow.

Still waiting to see if the new antibiotics are working for DD. She got a shot yesterday and a new prescription that starts today. Her pediatrictian sent her to a dermatologist because she wasn't sure what it was anymore? The dermatologist confirmed it was a bite and possibly a brown recluse spider. If there is no improvement by tomorrow,she wants me to call her. DD doesn't have any symptoms....just the bite? I 'think' its not as red as it was yesterday......?

Lori-I hope your DS doesn't throw up any more. poor little guy. Enjoy your workout today

Belinda- Enjoy 4ds today.

bbl

Last edited:
Good morning girls,

Today, I'm going to the gym to do bootcamp maybe yoga afterwards:confused: I have some computer work to do and then I'm going to visit my Mom for dinner.

Belinda - Have fun with your workout. How was your dinner last night?

Lori - You may have to bring a bag with you for your run:eek: The fresh air will probably be good for DS.

Amelia - I've been seeing a lot of spiders this year:( I didn't realize you could get bit by the little ones:confused: I hope DD feels better today.

Trish - Did you go to work today?

Cookie - You probably wanted to sleep instead of going to the meeting last night:) I usually don't get out of bed when I can't sleep.

BBL, Have a nice day!

Hi girls,

Just a quick check :D I still didn't get my workout in today. I am walking my neighbors dogs too. I walked 1 1/2 today. I am already tired. I just got done cleaning the rest of my house, does it ever stop? I am done cleaning for this week. LOL! I am taking a 15 min. break than off doing my workout. Maybe I will skip the cardio today and go for a run tomorrow? Just do the weights today?

Lori ,hope your son feels better very soon, poor baby! Have fun with your run.

Amelia, did your DD got bit outside or in the house? Keep on eye on her!

Debbie, sounds like you have nice plans for today. Have fun at the gym. Dinner was fantastic last night, we had a lot of fun. Didn't sleep much?

Off to my workout room. See ya later!

ok....I finally decided on 4DS legs then i did BM2 warmup+combo's 1&3. It was about 70mins worth....burned 620cals. I haven't done bm2 since november and i still remember everything....kinda like riding a bike,lol!

ive got to get busy and clean up this disater thats called my house:confused: its hard to keep it clean when the kids are making tents w/thier bedsheets and my kitchen chairs:rolleyes:

have a great day:)

Belinda-WTG on your workout,love 4DS:D Were not sure where DD got bit? Were spraying the house this weekend incase it was inside..

Debbie-Have fun at the gym and w/your mom later!

Hi girl,

I am back with personals!

Trish what workout did you end up doing yesterday. Nice cal. burn. Glad your knee is feeling better and the new PT is working out for you. Glad your DD is feeling better.

Debbie how did you chicken turn out yesterday? I love fish. Foodtv. has really awesome ! I got my weight set for a very good price.

Cookie I hate losing a very long post. I never did one of Aquajocks's mishmash, have fun. I didn’t liked circuits much either before, now I do. WTG on PM yesterday. I love heavy weights and interval training.

Amelia awesome job on your workout:D I haven't done BM2 in awhile. Hope your kids stop making a mess in your house:p

This is it for me today. I am so tired, all I want to do is sit on my buttt and don't move.

See you in the morning.

GGRRR...I just lost my post, too!!

Hope you are all doing swell:D Short and sweet...today is a rest day although I had a piece of bday cake for a co-worker so I may throw in some activity this evening:confused: Yesterday I ordered BC/ME & IM2/CW which I had on DVR but they were the FitTV version and were missing some workouts (the best ones, I'm sure!).

Belinda - You could start yourself a dog-walking business and burn lots of cals:p Yesterday's wo was LIC..nice cal burn @ 511:)

Amelia - Your kids make tents, too?? That's a favorite activity at our house:eek: Nice cal burn girl!

Lori - How did DS make out on the run today? I wondered if the motion would make his nausea worse.

Deb - Yup, I'm back on the grind. DD is feeling better but at home with grandma today. So, how does a gym bootcamp class compare to Cathe's bootcamp wos?

Cookie - Have fun with your mishmash this weekend. I hope you get some rest, too.

TTYL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.