Commit to get fit and lean for Jun 30, 2009

Good Morning!:)

How is everyone? Today is a run with my running partner and HOPEFULLY STS at some point. Actually, I could probably do it now while I am waiting to go for a run. I probably have 90 mins or so. But then my arms will be tired and I have to push the stroller:eek::)

Belinda** Enjoy your workout!

Ameila** Any CC workout is tough in my opinion. I think those workouts are one of the reasons my pace increased. I want to start doing a couple of those a week with the other race just a few weeks away.They really push you out of your comfort zone.

Deb** Did you get your workouts done? I would love to do a triathlon! I am o.k with the bike and I am an o.k swimmer as well.I would have to get better at both things before I particapated in that. What are your plans for today.

Well....you guys wouldn't beleive it! DH did a P90X workout last night. He hasn't moved yet today (still in bed) but I asked him if he was sore and he said "yes" He said he thought he was going to die last night. He also can't beleive that I did that workout before and wasn't sore. I did most of the pushups and I used a heavier weight then the female in the workout and I wasn't sore. I don't think he realizes what kind of shape is wife is in!;)

I will bbl after my run! Oh and today I start eating better. I have been picking ALOT so I am going to start writing down what I eat and keeping it in a calorie range.

Lori:)

Morning

well,i crashed and burned last night...i had a drink with DH that turned into a couple. Then i had some junk food to go along with it, sigh,oh well...its over and done with. Next time i will turn down the drink and remember im on a diet,trying to lose weight ((urrr,ever wish you could jump out of your body and slap yourself silly? well i do right now:mad:))

Today is a circuit and back on track..ive already logged and printed my food for the day:) I plan on doing Cardio and weights,the fitv version since i don't have the dvd anymore...need to break down and buy it! Im doing it on risers(started using risers last month on all my step workouts) so im sure i will be ready to pass out during that second step routine.....:confused:

Belinda- What KB workout are you doing? Have fun....

Lori-I bet your DH will be so sore he won't be able to move today...LOL;) i would love to see my DH start working out, he has talked about it for so long but just can't find the motivation to start(and keep going).

Hey to Trish,Cookie and Iris...did i miss anyone?

ok...bbl to report my workout!

Morning!
Belinda, it must be a kickbox day! I did Kickbox Surge. Don't you love how kb works the abs? Any trips planned for this week?
Lori, congrats again on your first place finish. Don't know how you get your energy - run and sts after a race! Did your DH arise yet? I think mine is scared to try sts.
Amelia, I haven't done C&W in a while - maybe I should pull it out tomorrow. Good job with using risers - you keep making progress in so many ways. Don't beat yourself up over the yesterday. You've already set a new course.
Deb, what's on the schedule for today? Don't you hate the time and energy you have to spend with the details of an accident? When one of my sons totalled a car, he said "well, isn't that what we have insurance for?" The child has not a clue! Is the week before the 4th usually a slow one workwise for you?
Trish, where are you? Come on, check in. How was your daughter's recital?
Iris, did you get everything moved? Today looks like a great day. Of course, I mean at this exact moment the sun is shining! I can't believe how much it rains lately.
Okay, off to work. Did Bento's Kickbox Surge, and now am taking the cat to the vet's for a booster shot. Still waiting to hear from Bd of Health on the bat. Sunday evening I couldn't find a paper I needed, knew I put it in a safe place, but couldn't remember where. Anyway, I wanted chocolate so bad, that when I couldn't find any, and believe me I searched, I ate some potato chips. My daughter was laughing at me, and I realized what a kind of role model I was being - not a good one. Perhaps if I can think of that when I start rummaging, not before I start, things would be better.
Cookie

Good morning girls,

Today is the last day at the gym :(:(:( I'm torn between doing spin or kickboxing but will go with kickboxing.

I have to work today and later will be going to dinner with my 3 SIL's it's one of their birthdays. It's rare that they ever eat clean so it will be a lot of empty calories tonight:eek:

Belinda - Have fun with kickboxing today. Any more sightseeing plans?

Lori - Mini-triathlons are becoming very popular around here. My DH wants to do one but says he needs 1 year to train:confused: I guess men don't have the endurance we have:eek:

Amelia - Don't worry about last night, you are doing so well the rest of the time.

Cookie - My work is slow in the summer months:) it gets really busy end of October thru the holidays. Maybe I will try Kickbox surge later this week. I know what you mean about the chocolate especially certain times of the month:eek:

Iris - How did the move go, are you going very far?

Trish - What have you been up to?

Have a great day everyone:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.