Commit to get fit and lean for Jun 3, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I just finished CCV1 + CCV 4 challenge 1. :p:p It was very windy outside today, made it hard to run. I burned 550 cal. My HR was normal again. last time I ran my HR went up like crazy.

Off to the shower and then take the dogs for a walk:D

Have a great day and workout!

Good Morning Everyone!

Another run planned for today, Im not sure the last time I did a step workout:confused::) Im trying to decide if I want to do STS before I head out.The only problem is...my arms burn when pushing the stroller! Atleast the DOMS in my legs is finally gone from Sat night!:eek:

Belinda** I hear ya on the wind...Im not sure whats up with that but its starting to drive me nuts! Everyday I go out its windy. If I didn't have the baby in the stroller it wouldn't be so bad! Good job with your workout!

BBL!
Lori:)

Morning

I really enjoyed my rest day yesterday, i layed in the sun while the kids played in the little 3-ring pool i bought them over the weekend. It was nice:) But today its time to kick some butt...on tabs is all 4DS! Im doing the Chest,Bicep & Tricep premix then kickbox for cardio. I plan on exhausting those muscle groups.

eating still going good....im hanging in there.;):)

Lori-What workout did you do saturday night to give you doms? I had doms two weeks ago from 4ds legs, then i had none when i did the same workout last week...weird? I love doms.....:rolleyes: Enjoy your run today. How much does your son weigh now? I bet you get a nice calorie burn while pushing him in your run....

Belinda-High fives on your CC's this morning!!! I thought about doing a CC but i wanted to 'punch' this morning,lol, thats the only reason i like doing kickbox...love the punching,hate the back and side kicks:confused:. Im going to try your little trick with the ankle weights this morning.....thanks for the suggestion!:)

Hey to Cookie,Debbie,Trish and Sass,are you still with us?

bbl

Morning or good afternoon to me:p:eek:

Lori enjoy your run today. Hope it isn't to windy for you. It's still very windy outside, and it's getting old too. Awww...

Amelia let me now how you liked the ankel weights. Enjoy your premix, I have to give those a try. I only do the carido premixes.

Hi to everyone that follows. I will be back with personals. I need some green tea.

I am back with personals.

My hair turned out really nice. I don’t like using chemicals on my hair, so a few weeks ago I decided to try more the natural approach. So surged the web and found Logona Herbal hair color creams. 100% natural ingredients and its BDIH certified natural. I left in my hair for about 2 hours, it came out very nice. I bought the Color Cream nougat brown. My hair is now a light brown. The best part it covered my very gray hair very nice. You also can color your hair again after 24 hours.

this is the hair color I bought
http://www.amazon.com/Logona-Herbal-Color-Cream-Nougat/dp/B00139YKIU/ref=sr_1_1?http://www.amazon.com/Logona-Herbal...ef=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1244035182&sr=8-1ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1244035182&sr=8-1

http://www.suvarna.co.uk/coveringgrey.html Info!
http://www.natureofbeauty.com/xcart/home.php?cat=103 more Info!

Amelia I stopped using L’Oreal or herbal essence because it always burns my head. Hope Elizabeth is feeling better with the meds.

Trish sounds like you had no sleep yesterday. I am impressed you doing your workout with no sleep, WTG! I have to be patient with my recovery, there isn’t anything I can do, right?

Cookie I went to a Change of Command ( I was surrounded by nothing but doctors from all over Europe , military and Germans), one doctor told me it can take that long to recover. I see! They are taking care of me, heck they got me an appointment with Landstuhl, Usually we don’t get into Landstuhl, this is the hospital where all our wounded soldiers get treated. The only person I like to work out is, is with my DD Alesia. She is a lot of fun. Other than that forget it!

Debbie (((HUGS))) I am going through those same changes, LOL! If you google it you will get lot’s of good info. You very welcome, about the ankle weights. It was a rest day for me yesterday, I love walking. It’s fun and the dogs enjoy it!

http://www.suvarna.co.uk/coveringgrey.html

Good morning girls,

I'm going to do STS 17 Legs today after work.

Belinda - I'm so glad they are making more and more natural products. You probably had a pretty hard workout with the wind as your resistance:)

Lori - Have fun with your run. I think you're going to need to replace the wheels on your stroller soon:D

Amelia - Great job with the eating!! I also like to have DOMS, enjoy your workout today:)

Hi to Trish, Cookie & Sass:), BBL.

Debbie that wind kick my butt this morning, I am so tired right now:p I do have to get a ab wokrout in today. Enjoy your leg workout tonight. Yap, you can find lots of natural products now. I make my own natural cleaners, love it:eek:

Hi Girls,

I bit the bullet and did Disc 11 before my run. It was windy but my arms weren't on fire the whole time. Cool thing is, my running partner gave me a break and pushed DS a few times:D I am seriously taking a rest day tomorrow. The girl I run with is working and I need one. I have been doing alot of running so a rest day is in order. I think the weather is suppose to be crappy so that makes my descision a little easier:)

Ameila** I think I need to get a little pool for DS as well. He had one last yr but it wasn't very big. Its time to get him another one...maybe one I can sit in as well. Up to Sat night, I hadn't worked legs in a couple of weeks so I did STS disc 9 and boy...I was hurting! Have a good workout!

Belinda** Glad your hair turned out nice! Thats always a good thing!

Deb** I said to my running parnter the other day that Im surprised I haven't needed new tires:rolleyes: LOL Have fun with your workout!

I have to run to the story...we are all out of bread and the milk is gettig low again! Surprise, surprise! I need my own cow!

Lori:)

I finished my workout ealier this morning, it was fun and over quickly! I love those arm combo's in 4ds KB...so much fun!

Belinda-I used the ankle weights with the chest fly's! I added an extra lb but i think i could of went heavier,think i'll try 2lbs on each hand next time and see what happens.....

Lori-yeah,the kids loved the pool...you would think they were at the circus or something when i filled it up and they ran out and dived in,lol. So cute. sigh,to be a kid agian;) Well,i get excited like that when i get new workout stuff:eek: Great job with your run and your weight work!!!

Hey to Debbie,Trish and Cookie...have a great day:)

Hi girls,

I was mixed up this morning, I needed to do Disc 16 Chest, Shoulders & Tri's. I finished it a couple of hours ago:)

All this talk about little pools reminds me of when my dog Simba would go in the pool with the kids whether they liked it or not. There is no stopping her when there is a little or big pool around she loves water.

Cookie - I sent you a PM, not sure if you saw it.

Good night everyone, BB tomorrow (insert sleepy smilie).

Evening Ladies,

Late check in for me today. I really have no excuse...DD was home with a fever, sore throat and cough so I was home, too. I spent most of the day working on father's day projects (photobooks) for DH and my dad. I guess I just put it off for too long and now everyone has probably gone to bed:( Anyway, my wo this morning was CC5. I burned 446 cals and went for about 6 miles, I think. Tomorrow will be LIC...I'm nervous about doing the step portions, but I'm gonna go for it! I will be home again with my little one so I will put ice on my knees all day if I have to.

Belinda - YAY, I'm glad you like the way your hair turned out! I'm always nervous when I change my hair that I won't like it. Great job on your CC wos today.

Lori - Great idea about the pool you can sit in, too...I'll have to give that some thought for my girls. Enjoy your rest day tomorrow.

Amelia - Nice wo today and ^5's for staying on track with your eating. These past few days have been an improvement for me, but I still need to trim a little bit of snacking. I've been super hungry lately, but I'm controlling it.

Deb - Glad I'm not the only one mixing up wos:eek: I was thinking about your gym situation. Do any of the gyms you are looking at offer trial memberships? Maybe you could go to a couple of classes and see if you like them.

Cookie - I loooove working out in the basement. It's nice and cool and I can really crank the volume if I want to. Enjoy your new space.

Headed to bed. G'night ladies.

Very late checking in!
Belinda, your hair must be beautiful. I usually go to the salon to cover my grey. How long have you been using this brand? Perhaps I should investigate it. The salon is expensive. Glad you've got such great medical care.
Lori, yeah, I amazed you haven't worn out your tires. STS and running on the same day?
Amelia, those little pools are wonderful. Do your dogs try to get in it? Did you get 4ds and cardio both in? That's hard work. How's Elizabeth doing?
Deb, oh I can sympathize with you on the sleep. Somedays I would pay money to be able to get a good night's rest. Mine also started with the week before TOM. Working out has helped me a bit, but nothing really has done the trick completely. It's so hard to work and be up when all you want to do is be able to sleep. Thanks for telling me about the pm, I'll have to go check.
Trish, hope your daughter is better soon. Good luck with your knees and step. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I was telling someone today about CC. She's a new runner and think she would like Sean. Of course, that is if Amelia doesn't mind another female liking him. The photobooks will be wonderful gifts. What a thoughtful present.
Did LoMAX 4-7 premix this morning. Bought a five disc dvd this evening, and can't wait to try it out on a mishmash this weekend.
Tomorrow's another dinner meeting in the evening, so it will be late if I check in.
Sleep well,
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.