Commit to get fit and lean for Jun 29, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning:D

I will do PH today! I really like the rotation, it's so much fun!

I will be back to report my workout!

Have a great Monday and workout, everyone!

Oh man....I am sooo rotted! I just posted this loooooong post and lost it! The cord to my internet came out while I was typing it:mad: Great start to my day!

Alright.....so yes, I did win 1st place in the womens devision yesterday. There was one girl ahead of me and I knew that if I passed her I would be in 1st place. I felt sick right from the start though and my feet were cold and numb so I ended up with a shin split in my right leg...that never left the whole time:( I did end up ahead of this girl quit a bit but in the last km I still sped it up cause I was afraid she was gonna pull out a magic trick and pass me;) I won $125 so I went uptown yesterday and bought all of the flowers I needed for my house:D Now i will think about my race everytime I look at my flowers. DH wanted to go out for dinner but I said..."thats a waste, we are going to eat and then crap out my money" LOL I did the race in 46:54. Im pretty sure my time last yr at a 10k was 51 mins. I wanted to get in under 50 mins...and I did. That was my goal...my goal wasn't to win it....but it was a bonus! hehe!

Belinda** good job with the workout. What rotation are you following? When are you going to start STS again?

Ameila** Congrats with those inches lost! Did you have a good weekend with DH and childless! I think we are leaving DS home the weekend of the 26th when I go in the city for the 10 mile race. I won't win that one though;) over 3000 people!

Cookie** Did you have a bat in your house?? I think I would lose my mind even if I seen a bat around here!

Deb** Did you get your workout in yesterday?

Trish and Iris** How are you two??

I had yesterday off of work and now I feel like I am suppose to go to work today:rolleyes: but I am not back until Wed night....Im happy with that as long as DS is behaving himself! LOL

BBL!
Lori

Good morning Lori and all who follos,

I been done with PH, my son is taking over my laptop:rolleyes: He didn't bring his, why I don't know. I alread cooked a nice German meal for him. He is gaining some weight since he is her:eek::eek: That boy needs to put on some meat:p

Lori, sorry you lost your long post:eek: It happens to me a lot! Congrats on winning yesterday. That is awesome! Great timeing too!You go, girl! fist I will finish Debbie's June rotation, after that I will start STS again. Hopefully I make through once:eek:

Have a grreat day, everyone!

Morning

Today is a cardio and abbs. Im doing CC V 5 then my own mix of abb work.

Belinda-Nice job with PH,that one is a toughy! I bet your son is loving his mother's food....

Lori-WHOOHOO...A*W*E*S*O*M*E job on your win!!! you go girl

Hey to everybody that follows...i will bbl:)

Hey Girls,
I am back from my run. I did about 75-80 mins. My legs are super tight today. I guess from running to fast yesterday and running long today caught up with me. I still need to fit STS in today.

Belinda** Nothing better then "moms" cooking to put some meat on your bones!:D I gave my mom a little heat today b/c when I called her to tell her that I won the race she just said "oh yeah" nothing more then that. And to think she was one of the first people I called! Puh! I will know better the next time. She said " I would have been more excited if you called me and told me you went to church" (My parents are super religious) Sure I could have made her happy or myself happy....what should I have choose? Prehaps if I wasnt dragged to church all my life I wouldn't have found it so boring and I would want to go now!

Ameila** Enjoy your workout today!

I will bbl....i suppose...I never know what my day will bring!

Lori:)

workout done...CC V 5 is a killer,man that first challenge had my legs burning:confused:

off to get some housework done...blah,blah,blah...have a good day!

Lori, I can’t believe you went for a run today! You are an animal, take a rest dayr, your body will thank you. Sorry, about your mom. Moms are funny sometimes, they set in there own ways.

Amelia, wtg on your run today.

Hi Trish, Iris, Debbie and Cookie:eek: Hope I didn't miss anyone.

Good afternoon girls,

I went to the gym and took a spin class. Later, I will go back to doing STS 19 (it feels like I have been here forever) chest, shoulders & tri's. My legs are hurting today I'm guessing from doing the ellipitcal yesterday. I'm only working 2 days this week:D

OK, I know it's summer, I came back from the food store today and my son is like "What did you buy to eat?" He said he'll come with me to the store the next time and pick out somethings:confused: Here's where my food bill goes up:eek:

Belinda - Yum a german meal, your son must miss your homecooking:) I almost did PH this weekend!

Lori - WOW, 1st place that's quite an accomplishment!!!! You do work hard for it:) I can't believe you ran today. You should try a triathlon with all of your energy.

Amelia - Great job with CC5. Have you been able to use your car?

Cookie - I didn't mean to scare you, but after I read that thread on OD it really had me thinking. Let us know what happens.

Hi to Trish & Iris.

Have a nice day everyone:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.